ADVERTISEMENT

I've never once trashed Bobo... but his predictability is becoming a meme again with other fanbases...

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
There are times when casuals have a better/more honest grasp on people than those with an in depth knowledge. I've watched three games with several casuals this year and they independently, in a vacuum, without any influence or knowledge of what others say, are telegraphing what Bobo is going to call and bitching about his predictability. And I haven't seen him put together anything impressive except for a half where moving the ball required converting 4th down conversions and airing it out in a desperation situation.

IDK. My silent complaint about Bobo in the past is that he turtles up and gets too conservative when things aren't ideal. Maybe he hasn't felt comfortable most of the year because casuals can see what I silently wonder to myself at times like this.

Yeah, he can make an offense hum with great parts... but I've always had questions about whether not he could scheme up something with good but not great pieces as the years have gone by. He was flat out below average at Aub and SC with a lot of workable parts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.