ADVERTISEMENT

J6

Do you not get that posting I believe different is saying I think they are wrong. 🤦‍♂️

I have stated my opinion in threads before. I have also said there is a lot of still unanswered questions involving that day. I would love to hear the answer why.

Why do you care. Jan 6 and policy. Just not Trump. That is your admitted stance. Who cares what Biden believes or anything about him. Just don’t be Trump. There are teenagers that dig deeper than that to determine their vote.
No, it's not. You don't do that to the one posting it. You do it to the one calling them out for posting it and then attacking the person who called them out if they are not on Team Trump. That's how you do it. It's like "Hey, I kind of agree on this, but let's look at all this other crap over here that wasn't part of this thread that you believe. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, the border and blah, blah blah"

There's no unanswered questions friend. It's been looked into 2000 different ways. Like I said, you need to own it.

No, it's not. You don't do that to the one posting it. You do it to the one calling them out for posting it and then attacking the person who called them out if they are not on Team Trump. That's how you do it. It's like "Hey, I kind of agree on this, but let's look at all this other crap over here that wasn't part of this thread that you believe. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, the border and blah, blah blah"

There's no unanswered questions friend. It's been looked into 2000 different ways. Like I said, you need to own it.
Do you ever argue with a lefty on the board? Ever. Have you said a bad word to Will or others? No. Glass houses. Or do you agree with everything they say. As long as it is anti trump.

Last edited:
this morning can you tell me why you are voting for biden?
The growing wealth gap and concentration of wealth at the top is at the highest levels since the gilded age. In short, this is due to GOP policy being driven by supply side economics, which forty years of data has proven to be entirely ineffective as it has played a huge role in the destruction of the middle class.

I’m for LGTBQ rights and a woman’s right to chose across the board.

I’m for a strong commitment to supporting Ukraine in a war that absolutely has future implications beyond the borders of Ukraine.

And of course, I feel strongly about honoring the outcomes of elections.

I could go on, but these are some of the highlights as to why I’m voting for Biden.

Edit: I’d much rather have Biden choosing SCOTUS nominees versus Trump placing younger versions of Thomas and Alito.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg

It is funny you say this. Made me think about it. Pubs here have different opinions all the time. I posted that I didn’t believe the election was stolen but the rules were used well (by the left)in a thread started about fraud in the 2020 election. So many pubs here have different reasons for voting for trump. Some don’t like him but have no choice. Some love him.

Dems in the real world circle the wagons so well. It is their strength. Never seen you, Celtic, will, nice or sho have any difference of opinion ever. Not one argument. Not one dissenting point of view ever. Let me know when that happens. It has been years too. Not one time that I remember.

The growing wealth gap and concentration of wealth at the top is at the highest levels since the gilded age. In short, this is due to GOP policy being driven by supply side economics, which forty years of data has proven to be entirely ineffective as it has played a huge role in the destruction of the middle class.

I’m for a strong commitment to supporting Ukraine in a war that absolutely has future implications beyond the borders of Ukraine.

I could go on, but these are some of the highlights as to why I’m voting for Biden.

Edit: I’d much rather have Biden choosing SCOTUS nominees versus Trump placing younger versions of Thomas and Alito.
Serious Qs.

What LBGTQ rights are you supporting that are not currently in effect? Are there laws being actively enforced that discriminate against them? By the same token, why create yet another protected class? Eventually, every class will be protected which means no class is protected.

Same Q for women’s rights? I assume you're talking about abortion, correct? Do you support any abortion limit? Here’s my thinking on the subject. I’m not overly religious and generally I don’t oppose abortion, especially in the 1st trimester. After that, my view begins to change as the pregnancy gets longer. But given modern medicine and the ever increasing ability to save the life of a premies, where do we draw the line between “women’s rights too choose” (although none of us were similarly respected during Covid) and murder? Let me give you example. Let’s say your wife is 20 weeks pregnant and she is involved in a horrible accident caused by someone else and they both die. Under the law, you definitely have a wrongful death claim for your wife. With modern medicine, you may have one for you child too. Do you see where I’m going with this? I’m not challenging you. Your belief is yours. How do you prosecute a death in one instance but not the other? It’s a legal inconsistency that could leak into other areas. I don’t know the answer. But this is where we’re headed, and the far left and far right will never bridge the gap.

Last edited:
Serious Qs.

What LBGTQ rights are you supporting that are not currently in effect? Are there laws being actively enforced that discriminate against them? By the same token, why create yet another protected class? Eventually, every class will be protected which means no class is protected.

Same Q for women’s rights? I assume you're talking about abortion, correct? Do you support any abortion limit? Here’s my thinking on the subject. I’m not overly religious and generally I don’t oppose abortion, especially in the 1st trimester. After that, my view begins to change as the pregnancy gets longer. But given modern medicine and the ever increasing ability to save the life of a premies, where do we draw the line between “women’s rights too choose” (although none of us were similarly respected during Covid) and murder? Let me give you example. Let’s say your wife is 20 weeks pregnant and she is involved in a horrible accident caused by someone else and they both die. Under the law, you definitely have a wrongful death claim for your wife. With modern medicine, you may have one for you child too. Do you see where I’m going with this? I’m not challenging you. Your belief is yours. How do you prosecute a death in one instance but not the other? It’s a legal inconsistency that could leak into other areas. I don’t know the answer. But this is where we’re headed, and the far left and far right will never bridge the gap.
I think the religious right is coming after gay rights in general and gay marriage specifically. Alito has hinted at this and some national figures on the right have been very open about it.

Same for a national abortion ban. The right said it was a states rights issue until states like Kansas and Ohio started voting to protect women’s rights. Now it’s a national issue with a goal of a total ban. I know this because it’s been stated.

I’m personally for a twenty to twenty four week limit on abortion due to personal choice. I think rape and incest victims should be guaranteed a right to abortion, and I think that a family or mother dealing with severe health issues or a dead fetus should be able to get a medically necessary abortion when ever needed.

There are a multitude of cases happening right now in states with bans where the tragedy of a bad pregnancy is multiplied by unclear and poorly conceived laws that are preventing the care that women’s medical condition requires.

The disingenuousness of the arguments made by the right are exemplified by the suggestion that anyone who supports the right to abortion wants legal abortion “up to and even after birth”. That’s just a lie and it’s repeated by Trump and others on the right all the time.

I think the religious right is coming after gay rights in general and gay marriage specifically. Alito has hinted at this and some national figures on the right have been very open about it.

Same for a national abortion ban. The right said it was a states rights issue until states like Kansas and Ohio started voting to protect women’s rights. Now it’s a national issue with a goal of a total ban. I know this because it’s been stated.

I’m personally for a twenty to twenty four week limit on abortion due to personal choice. I think rape and incest victims should be guaranteed a right to abortion, and I think that a family or mother dealing with severe health issues or a dead fetus should be able to get a medically necessary abortion when ever needed.

There are a multitude of cases happening right now in states with bans where the tragedy of a bad pregnancy is multiplied by unclear and poorly conceived laws that are preventing the care that women’s medical condition requires.

The disingenuousness of the arguments made by the right are exemplified by the suggestion that anyone who supports the right to abortion wants legal abortion “up to and even after birth”. That’s just a lie and it’s repeated by Trump and others on the right all the time.

Will I agree with you on these issues. The only thing I disagree about this whole abortion is the tax payer being made to pay for the abortion. I think if you have the right to choose you have the right too pay for the abortion. Not the taxpayers.

Will I agree with you on these issues. The only thing I disagree about this whole abortion is the tax payer being made to pay for the abortion. I think if you have the right to choose you have the right too pay for the abortion. Not the taxpayers.
I respect anyone who is against all abortion and agree they should not have to directly or indirectly fund it.

The views that I outlined are actually quite mainstream and I’m with the majority on both topics. A big part of the reason the GOP underperformed in 2020 and 2022 (and I suspect will again in 2024) is because the party is out of step with the majority on a number of issues, with abortion at the top of the list.

Lost me on the economic discussion. Fine with the rest.

Other than government jobs / spending, please make the case why democrat policy is better for the economy. Higher taxes? More regulation? Organized labor in exchange for votes in a world where there is maximum transparency and competition for workers? How’s minimum wage requirements in CA working out so far. Actually as I typed that it occurred to me that I could sum up democrat economic principals in the case study that is the State of California.

Capitalism works. Let it.

On Biden specifically, policy aside (of which I would argue to the death on as well), there is something to be said about absolute weak leadership. The most predictable and easily manipulated leader in American History. To say nothing about the fact that Kamala Harris would be President within two years if JoeB defies the odds.

It is funny you say this. Made me think about it. Pubs here have different opinions all the time. I posted that I didn’t believe the election was stolen but the rules were used well (by the left)in a thread started about fraud in the 2020 election. So many pubs here have different reasons for voting for trump. Some don’t like him but have no choice. Some love him.

Dems in the real world circle the wagons so well. It is their strength. Never seen you, Celtic, will, nice or sho have any difference of opinion ever. Not one argument. Not one dissenting point of view ever. Let me know when that happens. It has been years too. Not one time that I remember.
I found this post to be interesting. It's hard to generalize anything but I would say the Pubs here have very similar opinions regarding what I'll call policy. They agree on immigration/border, economy, abortion and other issues. The differences you mention, which I agree with, are mostly past events and not policy. And, yes, they have different reasons for voting for Trump (and some like you acknowledge his shortcomings).

I mostly agree with Will and will "like" his post. I don't always agree totally and don't "like" every post, but have no fear that a Pub won't be there to disagree with him so I have no reason to question him. But the only time he might be wrong is when we're fooled by fake information just like the Pubs are and we don't know until later. You might remember that he has apologized on occasion. You may not like this comment, but when a Pub tries to defend and minimize Jan 6th or try and compare it to some other event, I strongly object. It was not a peaceful protest, but I've heard every defense and misrepresentation of that day. There were some unusual things regarding the 2020 election, but some misinformation keeps getting posted, and so far nothing really consequential has been proved. You may say that you didn't believe the election was stolen, but when a poster says that Trump won the election, do you dissent? No, I don't expect you to but how is that different from what you are saying that I and others fail to do. When homophobic posts are made, I don't see any other Pubs object though I certainly don't think they all feel that way. There are other similar issues.

I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, because everyone has a right to their opinion. But, if I don't think the truth is being presented, I certainly might speak out. But I think the Pubs ridicule the opinions of those they don't agree with so much more than the reverse.

I agree with you on the abortion issue. All of the other issues we will just have to agree to disagree.

Lost me on the economic discussion. Fine with the rest.

Other than government jobs / spending, please make the case why democrat policy is better for the economy. Higher taxes? More regulation? Organized labor in exchange for votes in a world where there is maximum transparency and competition for workers? How’s minimum wage requirements in CA working out so far. Actually as I typed that it occurred to me that I could sum up democrat economic principals in the case study that is the State of California.

Capitalism works. Let it.

On Biden specifically, policy aside (of which I would argue to the death on as well), there is something to be said about absolute weak leadership. The most predictable and easily manipulated leader in American History. To say nothing about the fact that Kamala Harris would be President within two years if JoeB defies the odds.
I’ll leave that last paragraph alone.

Regarding economic performance, I’ll share this article. I agree that we should let capitalism work. I would argue that this does not mean an unfettered and unregulated environment where monied interests are able to buy the legislation that puts the most money in their pocket regardless of other impacts.

It’s an interesting ride reading your posts. You try and stake out a reasonable position and then undermine that effort in the same post.

Zero evidence was found that the FBI’s motives for investigating Trump were politically motivated.

They approved deadly force exactly as they do in every similar circumstance and coordinated with the SS to ensure there would be no issues. Trump wasn’t even there but Jack Smith has to go to court to try and stop Trump’s lie that the FBI was trying to assassinate him.

Please point out the specific passage in the signed letter regarding the laptop that’s a lie.

I understand that the entire game the GOP is trying to play right now is based on false equivalence’s between Trump and Biden.

So find me a Biden lie that’s as egregious and easily refuted as this one.

Does he know he’s telling such an obvious lie or perhaps he’s legitimately confused?

The three hundred or so prople convicted of felony violence on J6 aren’t patriots and they shouldn’t be pardoned.

Ashli Babbitt wasn’t a patriot and she wasn’t an innocent victim.

The FBI wasn’t behind J6.

There was never proof of election fraud.

But Biden lies about his academic achievements or shades economic numbers to his benefit, so it’s all the same.
While somewhat correct there was a plan passed by the Trump administration that the Biden administration wanted to expand in terms of insulin cost. It was minimal, did not cover everyone outside specific plans ( covered some in a couple of Medicare plans) that the Biden administration wants or wanted to expand

The other plan passed by Trump administration was even more minimal and directed at Fedwrally funded facilities. Although it would have helped the less fortunate as that who frequents those type of facilities….the impact would have e been small. That is the one the Biden admin repealed due to an estimated higher administrative cost.

In reality one person ( the president) for example actually doesn’t really control the price of insulin up or down.

But I get your point

Oh and on the laptop deal hahahaha. Common sense, at some juncture of time, must be relied on as opposed to what the media states.

Yes there is no check being deposited into Sleepy Joes account…I get that…they weren’t dumb enough set it up that way thank goodness hahahah

But, my common sense tells me that not a chance in hell Joe Biden didn’t see a nickel of the 21 million his brother. Son, daughter in law benefited from the elaborate shell companies that were set up to siphon the cash through.

I’ll leave that last paragraph alone.

Regarding economic performance, I’ll share this article. I agree that we should let capitalism work. I would argue that this does not mean an unfettered and unregulated environment where monied interests are able to buy the legislation that puts the most money in their pocket regardless of other impacts.

Please sum up your opinions. Not a super long research piece the findings of can certainly be determined beforehand and with selective data sourcing supported.

If it has to do with any specific data on GDP, job geowth, etc. Both context and the understanding of lag effects needs to be understood.

My question is a lot similar given that we are generally in agreement about the principals of supply and demand, both in terms of goods and maybe more important but less talked about,, the supply of at risk capital.

Agreed that some level of regulation is needed, but what we see from Biden is a general disdain for Private Business and “evil corporations”. The vilification of these huge job creators is by definition a brake on the economy. Political points with the base Highly reputable and well run companies are being over regulated, M&A activity stopped before it starts, Our economy is a freaking mess.

Also - why leave the last paragraph alone? You have to admit there is a high likelihood of President Harris shortly after a Biden win, no? You and I have agreed in the past on proven effective leaders like a Jamie Dimon or Mark Cuban. Both democrats. Can you at least admit the prospect of Kamala Harris as Prez is absolutely ridiculous? Even if you think Trump is worse, please admit that.

As I said your views are yours. But I disagree with your 1st 2 paragraphs. SCOTUS says abortion is a state issue. That's it.

I also disagree the GOP is after gays. That ship has sailed, and I don't see it as an issue at all. Everyone knows someone or has a a family member who is gay. Nobody cares. Specifically, the trans issue being crammed down everyone's throat and the effective elimination of feminism is the issue that the your side will have to deal with. The majority of the country doesn't want men competing with women or occupying their bathrooms. Other than that, nobody cares.

As I said your views are yours. But I disagree with your 1st 2 paragraphs. SCOTUS says abortion is a state issue. That's it.

I also disagree the GOP is after gays. That ship has sailed, and I don't see it as an issue at all. Everyone knows someone or has a a family member who is gay. Nobody cares. Specifically, the trans issue being crammed down everyone's throat and the effective elimination of feminism is the issue that the your side will have to deal with. The majority of the country doesn't want men competing with women or occupying their bathrooms. Other than that, nobody cares.
Agreed. I think democrats are more frustrated that republicans seem to be generally ok with both abortion and gay rights than they were when we were supposedly limiting those rights. No one gives a shit. And they don’t like it.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Something tells me that the DOJ, FBI, etc....will not be using facial recognition technology to hunt everyone down and sentence them to a Putin-esque jail term of a few years,...and destruction of statues of ex presidents is not a problem,....but if a person leaves tire rubber on a lgbtqai+ rainbow mural painted on a highway, they investigate the film, find the culprits, and charge with destruction of property, jail time, and fines ...because of paint on a highway being disturbed

I found this post to be interesting. It's hard to generalize anything but I would say the Pubs here have very similar opinions regarding what I'll call policy. They agree on immigration/border, economy, abortion and other issues. The differences you mention, which I agree with, are mostly past events and not policy. And, yes, they have different reasons for voting for Trump (and some like you acknowledge his shortcomings).

I mostly agree with Will and will "like" his post. I don't always agree totally and don't "like" every post, but have no fear that a Pub won't be there to disagree with him so I have no reason to question him. But the only time he might be wrong is when we're fooled by fake information just like the Pubs are and we don't know until later. You might remember that he has apologized on occasion. You may not like this comment, but when a Pub tries to defend and minimize Jan 6th or try and compare it to some other event, I strongly object. It was not a peaceful protest, but I've heard every defense and misrepresentation of that day. There were some unusual things regarding the 2020 election, but some misinformation keeps getting posted, and so far nothing really consequential has been proved. You may say that you didn't believe the election was stolen, but when a poster says that Trump won the election, do you dissent? No, I don't expect you to but how is that different from what you are saying that I and others fail to do. When homophobic posts are made, I don't see any other Pubs object though I certainly don't think they all feel that way. There are other similar issues.

I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, because everyone has a right to their opinion. But, if I don't think the truth is being presented, I certainly might speak out. But I think the Pubs ridicule the opinions of those they don't agree with so much more than the reverse.
Appreciate the post. It is a good one. I don’t get involved with racist or homophobic posts because that is moose’s job. He does it well. I don’t feel the need to jump in and say anything.

What you do with Will is exactly what I do with other right leaning posts. I like what I like and don’t like what I don’t. Or if I have a meh opinion.

You guys never publicly disagree. Ever. That is the biggest difference. I just got a lecture that never do this. Which isn’t close to being true. I don’t start an argument with righties. The more the better for the ultimate goal I want. Biden not in office ever again.

What is funny is you and I have been cordial on this site for a really long time. I don’t respond to your posts for that reason. Even will and I talk thru dm at times. I try not to get too personal. It is a good place to give opinions and I learn things thru the other side as well. Some of what is posted is trash. But some isn’t. I try to acknowledge that. No one side has all the right opinions.

You mentioned abortion. We don’t all share the same opinion there which seems to be what Dems thing. I don’t think it should be deemed illegal. I do think there should be limits. And also exceptions. Second tr meester bothers me. Third trimester abortion is psychotic. Several have voiced different opinions there. It just very rarely comes from the left in this forum. And you guys circle the wagons. Sorry. Was on the golf course. Took me a while to respond.

Last edited:
@zingerdawg - I appreciate the response and likewise rarely respond to your posts. We know where we stand.

I don't expect you to get involved with certain posts as you mentioned. It was an example where I don't think all Pubs agree with those posts, but I don't see any of them disagree with them.

One thing I dislike is people assuming things about somebody just because they disagree with one thing that was said. There is never going to be agreement about abortion. I don't know what Dems think,but I certainly don't think all Pubs think the same. Some call it murder and refuse to budge which means to me they are not taking the mother into account. I don't know what the "right" number of weeks is, but six weeks in Florida is ridiculous. Plenty of Pubs don't agree with that. And anything that puts even one mother's life in danger is wrong to me. But it's a state decision now, so it's not a consideration to me in voting for President.

Agreed. I think democrats are more frustrated that republicans seem to be generally ok with both abortion and gay rights than they were when we were supposedly limiting those rights. No one gives a shit. And they don’t like it.
If republicans were generally ok with abortion, they wouldn’t be in control of every state with a total ban and no exceptions for rape or incest. I appreciate that there is somewhat of a moderate wing of the GOP, but they are not in control, particularly at the state level.

To your question above, I acknowledge that the prospect of a Kamala administration is not a welcome one. He can’t make a change at this point unless someone convinces her to step back, but that’s unlikely.

You probably disagree, but the same questions need to be asked regarding Trump’s VP. He had a hell of a day in Vegas and he has stretches where he’s just not making sense. I stand by my prediction that his handlers are going to find a reason to bail from the debate. Here are a few highlights.

MIT, battery powered boats and sharks - a monologue:

Trump ups his praise for the J6 Warriors:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
So find me a Biden lie that’s as egregious and easily refuted as this one.
Does he know he’s telling such an obvious lie or perhaps he’s legitimately confused?

I was just about to move on without commenting when I came across this li'l gem. I think I understand your meaning, but I want to be very clear on your intended message. Are you saying that Trump is lying or confused on this issue (price control on insulin)? Am I reading that correctly?

I was just about to move on without commenting when I came across this li'l gem. I think I understand your meaning, but I want to be very clear on your intended message. Are you saying that Trump is lying or confused on this issue (price control on insulin)? Am I reading that correctly?
The Insulin Savings Program instituted by Trump was a voluntary program where Medicare Part D plans could choose to offer insulin at a maximum co-pay of $35. As such, it was available to some and not others depending on the plan.

The provision within the Inflation Reduction Act made the $35 monthly price for insulin mandatory for all Medicare recipients.

Saying that Biden had nothing to do with low insulin prices is a lie.

If republicans were generally ok with abortion, they wouldn’t be in control of every state with a total ban and no exceptions for rape or incest. I appreciate that there is somewhat of a moderate wing of the GOP, but they are not in control, particularly at the state level.

To your question above, I acknowledge that the prospect of a Kamala administration is not a welcome one. He can’t make a change at this point unless someone convinces her to step back, but that’s unlikely.

You probably disagree, but the same questions need to be asked regarding Trump’s VP. He had a hell of a day in Vegas and he has stretches where he’s just not making sense. I stand by my prediction that his handlers are going to find a reason to bail from the debate. Here are a few highlights.

this guy is totally off his rocker. being a narcissist, and stupid is a dangerous combination.
can't believe he and biden are the best we can come up with.

this guy is totally off his rocker. being a narcissist, and stupid is a dangerous combination.
can't believe he and biden are the best we can come up with.
It's notable that he's upgraded the characterization of the J6 criminals from "hostages" to "warriors", while suggesting yet again that the election was stolen, and the FBI was behind J6.

Trump is a convicted felon, an adjudicated rapist, has been indicted in multiple jurisdictions for additional crimes and is an unindicted co-conspirator in others and he has promised to pardon hundreds of people found guilty of felony assault of LEOs. Many of his close advisors were found guilty of felonies and he pardoned most of them as well.

He has actively undermined the rule of law, for years, related to elections, the DOJ, the FBI, both the federal and state judicial system and more. In fact, it gets more extreme each day. Anyone who still supports Trump while simultaneously claiming that law and order is a priority is utterly FOS.

The Insulin Savings Program instituted by Trump was a voluntary program where Medicare Part D plans could choose to offer insulin at a maximum co-pay of $35. As such, it was available to some and not others depending on the plan.

The provision within the Inflation Reduction Act made the $35 monthly price for insulin mandatory for all Medicare recipients.

Some of this I find really funny and ironic. One trump taking credit for it for all people’s
Lowered cost I agree is a sham. He did come up with the idea. And the dollar amount. We will get back to that. That being said, why shouldn’t he. Look at the ads run by the democrats currently. The truth or policy means nothing. It is nothing less than insanity.

And could Biden not come up with a different price. I don’t care if it is a standard co pay. Or whatever. 30 bucks or even 34.75. He just looks like he took trump’s idea and ran with it. One of the few good things Biden has done, and of course he didn’t think of it himself. The same price just makes it look worse after plagiarizing Reagan again last weekend. He is a freaking walking trainwreck.

Still waiting for the statistics showing the huge decrease in abortions nationwide since Sumpremes tossed it back to States. Republicans wanting to end abortion is a convenient political soundbite but it has no teeth at all. Shit ain’t happening.

I don’t doubt that someone who speaks for hours at a time in front of huge crowds and the camera several times a week might slip up a few times.

If Biden tried to do this he would be disqualified wiirhin a week. There’s a reason his fundraisers don’t allow cameras. Dude is done.

But even if you were right about Trump (you are not)…. I would feel fantastic about President Rubio. Where do you stand? Rubio or Harris for Prez?

Okay, I see your point more clearly.

Trump did it first, which seems to be lost on Mr. Jackson, who ignored relevant facts to call someone a liar. It is telling that he chose this approach over pointing out that the Biden administration's plan expanded the program to allow Medicare to negotiate pricing on a short list of other drugs. Bills to allow Medicare to negotiate have been proposed again and again, and always failed.

It was the Trump administration that first took the known issue on insulin pricing and put out a solution. It was narrow, but a necessary step to allowing Medicare to negotiate some prices.

Biden copied it (after reversing the Trump EO), but eliminated important nuance. The Trump plan was not a partial solution - the conditional pricing was there for a reason.

Prescription plan formularies are negotiated. If one price goes down you can bet your behind that the pharmaceutical manufacturers will recover it somewhere else. That's why prescription plans vary so much. Medicare patients find one that makes sense for their situation. You can change annually without penalty if your needs change.

By making insulin pricing one size fits all, you take away a bargaining chip that could be used to lower the overall formulary cost for consumers.

Reactions: doerunn
Still waiting for the statistics showing the huge decrease in abortions nationwide since Sumpremes tossed it back to States. Republicans wanting to end abortion is a convenient political soundbite but it has no teeth at all. Shit ain’t happening.

I don’t doubt that someone who speaks for hours at a time in front of huge crowds and the camera several times a week might slip up a few times.

If Biden tried to do this he would be disqualified wiirhin a week. There’s a reason his fundraisers don’t allow cameras. Dude is done.

But even if you were right about Trump (you are not)…. I would feel fantastic about President Rubio. Where do you stand? Rubio or Harris for Prez?
Tell that to this guy, whose family story is one of many similar ones in states with no abortion. You can dismiss t all you want, the GOP does so at their own peril.

I personally think JD Vance is more likely than Rubio, but they can both go screw themselves. Neither has the balls to call out Trump’s aberrant behavior or the fact that he is praising a bunch of convicted felons who went to prison for doing his bidding.

My perspective is that a party that picks Trump to lead it and can’t muster a single word about his lies about fraud or blatantly un-American praise for political violence is unfit to lead, full stop. I understand that the supposed pragmatists like yourself disagree, but I have no bend in my view on the topic.

If Biden was praising and promising to pardon a bunch of people who left his rally with the specific aim of stopping certification of an election he lost and those same people committed felonies attacking LEOs, I’d be right with you in condemning him and calling him unfit. But somehow Trump gets a pass because you prefer his policies. It’s appalling.

Tell that to this guy, whose family story is one of many similar ones in states with no abortion. You can dismiss t all you want, the GOP does so at their own peril.

I personally think JD Vance is more likely than Rubio, but they can both go screw themselves. Neither has the balls to call out Trump’s aberrant behavior or the fact that he is praising a bunch of convicted felons who went to prison for doing his bidding.

My perspective is that a party that picks Trump to lead it and can’t muster a single word about his lies about fraud or blatantly un-American praise for political violence is unfit to lead, full stop. I understand that the supposed pragmatists like yourself disagree, but I have no bend in my view on the topic.

If Biden was praising and promising to pardon a bunch of people who left his rally with the specific aim of stopping certification of an election he lost and those same people committed felonies attacking LEOs, I’d be right with you in condemning him and calling him unfit. But somehow Trump gets a pass because you prefer his policies. It’s appalling.
Can you at least finally admit you are a card carrying democrat? Your attacks on all republicans and reluctance to concede just about anything if it comes from the right. “1+1 = 2” Debatable if it comes from a republican or anyone who might back Trump. Just not buying the I’m not a democrat I just hate Trump line.

What is many to you? Is that like Trump’s team saying 25,000 at a Bronx rally? You are sensationalizing this with the word many.

What is many to you? Is that like Trump’s team saying 25,000 at a Bronx rally? You are sensationalizing this with the word many.
No, it’s not like that at all. You, like many, don’t understand how far reaching these issues are. For every woman who goes public with her story, how many more do you think don’t. Five? Ten? Thirty? One hundred?

There’s a reason conservative states like Kansas and Ohio surprised the GOP and passed voter referendums (by large margins) protecting access to abortion. Many woman have first hand experience with some of the issues documented below or they know someone who has and they are voting accordingly.

It’s amazing to me that people want to keep downplaying the impact of this issue when the polling and the results in the last few elections make it clear.

No, it’s not like that at all. You, like many, don’t understand how far reaching these issues are. For every woman who goes public with her story, how many more do you think don’t. Five? Ten? Thirty? One hundred?

There’s a reason conservative states like Kansas and Ohio surprised the GOP and passed voter referendums (by large margins) protecting access to abortion. Many woman have first hand experience with some of the issues documented below or they know someone who has and they are voting accordingly.

It’s amazing to me that people want to keep downplaying the impact of this issue when the polling and the results in the last few elections make it clear.

I am not trying to down play it all. I do think things are overstated. People always mention the life of the mother, incest and rape and these only make up a very, very small percentage of all abortions.

I think a DNC was appropriate in that instance and should have been allowed. But I am tired of issues being so overstated that people do not really understand what is really happening.
This was a very unfortunate situation. But it does not happen that often compared to all other abortions.
I think one instance like he and his wife experienced is too many. But life is hard and most of these decisions are difficult to navigate and it requires compassion and the ability to listen to both sides to find common ground and a workable and agreeable solution.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

That is the amazing thing about allowing democracy to work. It may not be as quick as having over-zealous SCOTUS justices creatively interpreting the law but it tends to keep the governed involved in self government.

I'm not completely against abortion but I do understand it's an industry that needs to be regulated to some degree. Personally, I think viable fetuses that are capable of living outside of the host are worthy of basic human rights and doctors have an obligation to care for viable human life, not destroy healthy human life.

The debate is when we should begin regulating the process and extending the protection of human rights imo. I don't think 9 justices using a flawed privacy reasoning to strip human rights from a viable fetus is very democratic at all.

The Southern Babtist Convention has officially come out against IVF. This is exactly the kind of thing that supports the concerns of the majority of the country that the right is not just going after a total abortion ban, they are coming after IVF and birth control as well.

The Southern Babtist Convention has officially come out against IVF. This is exactly the kind of thing that supports the concerns of the majority of the country that the right is not just going after a total abortion ban, they are coming after IVF and birth control as well.

The southern Baptist convention? You think this moves the needle on the electorate? No one would be surprised at the Southern Baptist’s convention’s takes. The question is whether or not Trump has the same take. He obviously doesn’t.

And to my point, I think democrats are more frustrated that he and others are more disciplined with their words and much further center on policy than they would be if he was super anti abortion. They won’t like the answers he gives at the debate. Because it willl be much closer to their view than they would like, giving them nowhere to go.

Reactions: ToddBburn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT