ADVERTISEMENT

James Carville is a hoot. He may be asked to leave the Dem party but he's a hoot none the less.

The NYT did the original interview. At LSU, He said opening a bottle of champagne should sound like a woman receiving, ah, pleasure. One of the female students complained about him, so the dean had a talk with him. He said it was a sound that her boyfriend never heard. LOL. He’s got that “old philosopher” air, like Lewis, or and comedian gets eventually

He also said he never took a coed out to dinner, only his male students which was too bad. Said everyone was scared to death of them, too bad, they might have learned a thing or two. Said, in so many words, it was BS, he didn’t have to work, so I think he quit.

Last edited:
He kind of represents a different generation on the left who I honestly tend to be more aligned with. I’m definitely on the left but not a huge fan of “progressives”.

Carville is among the old school that you make adjustments of policy based on elections, opinions, polls...this new era attacks opponents with the doj,...facilitates local prosecutors by hiring democratic operatives to work with them with historical ties to democrat leaders, speaks in hyperbolic language about the world ending if they lose an election when it seems the world may end before we get the next election

Carville is among the old school that you make adjustments of policy based on elections, opinions, polls...this new era attacks opponents with the doj,...facilitates local prosecutors by hiring democratic operatives to work with them with historical ties to democrat leaders, speaks in hyperbolic language about the world ending if they lose an election when it seems the world may end before we get the next election
I guess when it quits working, they will try something else…….they gotta eat too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT