ADVERTISEMENT

Jed, Blayne, Trent, Ben, HH. Four questions...

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
1. Is Matato visiting? I know people have dismissed the idea that he will sign with us (or any of his previous favorites) because he'll apparently sign where his brother lands, but if playing with his brother is so important, why didn't Matayo have any real interest in Clemson?

We haven't heard much about him, which is odd considering there was some momentum less than two weeks ago. Have you guys heard anything recently?

2. We know Harbor has a GF at SC who had committed to SoCar for track. Has this ship sailed? Wasn't he supposed to visit, still? I've heard nothing.

3. Malachi Coleman. Is he just too mentally not there for UGA to pursue any further? He was also supposed to visit iir. Is that no longer happening?

4. Duce Robinson. There was soooo much talk about him a few weeks ago. Are we just not talking about him because he's signing in Feb? The reason I ask is because everytime someone brings up final rankings, the only two guys that are brought up regarding Ga bringing up the points total by some of you guys, is Hall and Wilson. Has there been a snag or waning interest in his end or has he just slowed things down?

@JedMay @Blayne Gilmer @Trent Smallwood @Ben Bachmann @HHolland92

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News