ADVERTISEMENT

Jellyroll is the ultimate examle of affibility trumping (any in his case) talent with zero impact on a career...

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
You want him to not suck. Every time I see him, I laugh... then I realize it's not a joke or parody... then I find myself making excuses for him/feeling sorry for him because he's just so likeable.

I know I'm not the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: DTwnDawg
[googles who that is]
He's a 600 LB thuggish redneck, whose dialect is reminiscent of preacher/trailerpark/ghetto corner, with face tats, who appears on A List butt rock, bro country, mumble rap albums. It's horrible. Seems like a joke... but apparently he's just so lovable, it doesn't matter... ans people will pretend it doesn't suck.

He's like a ××××××××L size Post Malone with 6X less talent.

You want him to not suck. Every time I see him, I laugh... then I realize it's not a joke or parody... then I find myself making excuses for him/feeling sorry for him because he's just so likeable.

Corey Feldman is an easy #1

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

Reactions: slobbered
I give you
giphy.gif

I agree. It's just a good story. Where he is vs where he came from. Seems like a good dude in interviews.

First time I saw him I judged just based on his appearance but I was too quick to do that I believe. I do, however, like his song Son of a Sinner but it's the only one I know and I'm not really much into country music.

Hope you're doing well Baron, btw.

N
@stray @DTWDawg @slobbered @willdup

I was banished to Chile before I could edit said mistake.
Not sure what I’m being called out for here.

I’ll say I recently listened to a podcast interview of Jellyrole, as it auto loaded after I finished another podcast. Be never listened to his music and the interview did not inspire me to jump in. Your description of his persona is spot on.

Kids these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT