ADVERTISEMENT

Jody Hice

dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
What was up with his campaign, I never saw a commercial, or heard one on the radio.

Why didn't Trump's team provide him cash like they did Perdue?

Did they think they would have no problem getting to a runoff, and then use resources there?

Glad the traitor lost, but curious as to what took place within his campaign?

What was up with his campaign, I never saw a commercial, or heard one on the radio.

Did they think they would have no problem getting to a runoff, and then use resources there?

What makes you call him a traitor? Man you have a problem.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
He had plenty of commercials on Tv and radio. He’s an ineffective blow hard congressman who nobody really likes personally but has a conservative voting record. Additionally all of his staff are idiots and they have an awful record of constituent services. I am not shocked he got dumped, but I am shocked, like his predecessor Paul Broun, that he was stupid enough to leave what was likely a lifetime seat in the House to run for an office he had little chance of winning. Had he stayed in the 10th he’d still be in office.

Just out of curiosity, how would you classify Warnock?

If Hice is a traitor, what is Warnock?

Honest question. Just checking the basis of your ideology.

I am good with Raffensperger, but he’d better make sure those nude photos of him at the Dominion Bahamas jaunt never surface. Leveraged politicians are unaccountable. Naive politicians can ruin us.

As long as we allow open absentee voting and drop boxes, the elections will never be honest. It’s not how humans operate in the dark if they want something bad enough. God forbid we waive off voter ID

That last statement is truth whether you agree with me politically or not.

How so?
He is 100% correct.

and there you go, thinking as all dems do, that your opinion is the only one allowed. If you want a traitorous act, its a half cocked plan that gets US Marines killed, along with providing assistance to our sworn and open enemy to the tune of 85 Billion dollars

I am good with Raffensperger, but he’d better make sure those nude photos of him at the Dominion Bahamas jaunt never surface. Leveraged politicians are unaccountable. Naive politicians can ruin us.

As long as we allow open absentee voting and drop boxes, the elections will never be honest. It’s not how humans operate in the dark if they want something bad enough. God forbid we waive off voter ID

Hice and Warnock both have engaged in activities that are well below the offices they hold.

Hice spread manure about the election. Warnock saying "Godd--- the military" should disqualify him from serving in any elected office.

Both Hice and Warnock were the creatures of the narcissistic destructive behavior of Trump.

Warnock is a politician that has very very different views than I on how our government should run. That does not make him a traitor.

Jody Hice advocated to overthrow a duly elected President where the results had been certified by the various state officials. If we allow this to happen, our country is over, we will no longer have the peaceful transfer of power that is critical to our democracy.

Trying to overthrow a duly elected President makes you a traitor. Having really left wing political views does not.

If Warnock has said or done anything that goes against the Constitution, I'm all ears, would love to hear it.

Reactions: KidneyStoned
and there you go, thinking as all dems do, that your opinion is the only one allowed. If you want a traitorous act, its a half cocked plan that gets US Marines killed, along with providing assistance to our sworn and open enemy to the tune of 85 Billion dollars
You know, it's funny how you and some others NEVER can just stay on point and just do the same ole "dem" name calling.
KS's post WAS 100% correct. To say it wasn't would be to say that election fraud was NOT promoted.
It was, and STILL IS being promoted.

So again, how was the statement inaccurate?........without name calling (if you can).

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT