ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Discussing Idea To Ban Americans From Interstate Travel Unless They Get the Vaccine

Spe77

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2017
Tallahassee
The Associated Press released a love letter to authoritarianism today. Joe Biden wants to make things miserable for Americans who aren't making the personal medical decision he wants them to make. Feel free to click through, but you can guess what it says. Joe Biden rules. Ron DeSantis sucks. Some Americans are anti-science idiots. Also, this sentence: "White House officials say Biden wanted to initially operate with restraint to ensure that Americans were ready for the strong-arming from the federal government." Yes, the president of the United States wants to prepare you to be strong-armed. By the federal government.

This nugget is what's making the rounds on the Twitter. Buried seventeen paragraphs down:

Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing for the moment.
Too polarizing "for the moment." Limiting what Americans can freely travel throughout AMERICA is too polarizing "for the moment." That sentence was tossed in, seventeen paragraphs down, as an aside. Too polarizing for the moment because, I suppose, Americans haven't been strong-armed enough yet.

Riiiiiiiight. Just like taxing Americans for driving their cars was "only being discussed" until they tried to sneak it into the infrastructure bill. Just like making it illegal to fly commercial unless you get your arm jab is just being discussed. This isn't something that gets to "just be discussed." The president who thinks we yield our rights to him and openly does things he thinks are illegal doesn't get to "just discuss" what Americans are free to move throughout the country.

What was called a conspiracy theory when Joe Rogan discussed it last week, the Associated Press is reporting is actually being discussed.

The White House is discussing limiting American travel. Joe Biden wants to prepare Americans for strong-arming from the American government. Do you really think this is just about this one virus and whatever variant we're up to? Wake the f*** up.

At the same time he is welcoming the virus across the border and shipping it all over targeted areas throughout the country. I'm sure the article mentioned that as well.
If we don’t organize and pushback against these authoritarians soon, we will lose many more of our freedoms overnight. Now is the time to resist!

If he actually does get some sort of interstate ban enacted, you will see supply disruptions like never before in this country. There is a saying in my industry that if you have it, it came by truck and truck drivers aren't universally welcoming the vaccine, even though they are at high risk. There is already a shortage of drivers and many of the drivers are close to retirement. If you lose 10% of the driving force, we're looking at a catastrophe.

The Associated Press released a love letter to authoritarianism today. Joe Biden wants to make things miserable for Americans who aren't making the personal medical decision he wants them to make. Feel free to click through, but you can guess what it says. Joe Biden rules. Ron DeSantis sucks. Some Americans are anti-science idiots. Also, this sentence: "White House officials say Biden wanted to initially operate with restraint to ensure that Americans were ready for the strong-arming from the federal government." Yes, the president of the United States wants to prepare you to be strong-armed. By the federal government.

This nugget is what's making the rounds on the Twitter. Buried seventeen paragraphs down:

Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing for the moment.
Too polarizing "for the moment." Limiting what Americans can freely travel throughout AMERICA is too polarizing "for the moment." That sentence was tossed in, seventeen paragraphs down, as an aside. Too polarizing for the moment because, I suppose, Americans haven't been strong-armed enough yet.

Riiiiiiiight. Just like taxing Americans for driving their cars was "only being discussed" until they tried to sneak it into the infrastructure bill. Just like making it illegal to fly commercial unless you get your arm jab is just being discussed. This isn't something that gets to "just be discussed." The president who thinks we yield our rights to him and openly does things he thinks are illegal doesn't get to "just discuss" what Americans are free to move throughout the country.

What was called a conspiracy theory when Joe Rogan discussed it last week, the Associated Press is reporting is actually being discussed.

The White House is discussing limiting American travel. Joe Biden wants to prepare Americans for strong-arming from the American government. Do you really think this is just about this one virus and whatever variant we're up to? Wake the f*** up.
You know that's an opinion piece right and not backed up by a source.

giphy.gif

This is from the AP piece that was presented as news.

Zients said the White House still has no plans to develop the infrastructure for so-called vaccine passports, despite some criticism from businesses that the patchwork of local and state verification systems leaves them without a clear way to enforce mandates. The Biden administration had promised to share frameworks for verification systems, but ultimately left them all to the private sector and local governments, in part because of political sensitivities.

Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing for the moment

Zients said the White House still has no plans to develop the infrastructure for so-called vaccine passports, despite some criticism from businesses that the patchwork of local and state verification systems leaves them without a clear way to enforce mandates. The Biden administration had promised to share frameworks for verification systems, but ultimately left them all to the private sector and local governments, in part because of political sensitivities.

Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing for the moment
Still an opinion piece.

Read the associated press article. Bury your head in the sand if you want to. Only a blind person couldn’t see that this current administration has desires to push the boundaries. Hell Biden openly said he’s aware the CDC’s moratorium on evictions is likely unconstitutional, but he was okay doing it anyway. So you don’t think that Biden would implement a ban on interstate travel for unvaccinated if he thought he could get away with it?

Read the associated press article. Bury your head in the sand if you want to. Only a blind person couldn’t see that this current administration has desires to push the boundaries. Hell Biden openly said he’s aware the CDC’s moratorium on evictions is likely unconstitutional, but he was okay doing it anyway. So you don’t think that Biden would implement a ban on interstate travel for unvaccinated if he thought he could get away with it?
You mean read the associated press opinion piece that doesn't source where it's getting it's claim?

Still an opinion piece.
Glad you can discern the difference, but most can't/won't because "this" is what poses as journalism.

But you know what doesn't pose as opinion? This:

So it isn't hard to see where the tyrants would like to take things.

I pray that more people come around to realizing what we are up against. We currently have autocratic politicians who desire to assert more control over our lives. They are literally saying “at the moment” it’s too polarizing which just means they plan on doing it at a later date. They just need to break down society a little while longer until we’re ready to be subservient to our rulers. Well F’em and anyone who agrees with them. I’ll never bow down to tyranny.

I would also add that media propaganda has been used since not long after invention of the printing press. Major propaganda was used to get us into WW1 and history is out there for those that are curious. It has also been used ever since to lead us to where they wanted us to go - Vietnam, Gulf War, 9/11, terror threats, Patriot Act and this case-demic.

It is easy to see but I dunno. Maybe sheep are blind.

Perfect move for their plan to destroy the economy and put everyone on a guv check. Can you imagine what would happen to the supply chain, and impacted businesses, if they set up roadblocks on all the interstates at state borders to check traveler's papers?

Interstate air travel restrictions are in the works, and probably what he is talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: stray
It is literally a quote from the WH Covid 19 coordinator Jeff Zients. Zeke Miller also presents himself as a journalist, not an editorialist and is the current pres of the WH correspondents assoc. It looks more newsy than editorial to me.
Please show me where that is quoted in the article and cited. Where in quotes "" does Zients say this?

It is literally a quote from the WH Covid 19 coordinator Jeff Zients. Zeke Miller also presents himself as a journalist, not an editorialist and is the current pres of the WH correspondents assoc. It looks more newsy than editorial to me.

Please show me where that is quoted in the article and cited. Where in quotes "" does Zients say this?

You win that one. It doesn't quote Zients as much as referencing him. However, in the link I saw, the piece was listed as AP News.

Again, me and 35milluon or more are totally forgotten. The CDC refuses to update their outdated 90 day post covid 'you are not naturally immunized' anymore policy, despite many nudges, including from CDC partner Emory, showing long-lasting response. Much better chance I don't need a booster than those fully vaccinated who never had covid, but politics are putting me in a class of people without paying attention to science. That's messed up.

Again, me and 35milluon or more are totally forgotten. The CDC refuses to update their outdated 90 day post covid 'you are not naturally immunized' anymore policy, despite many nudges, including from CDC partner Emory, showing long-lasting response. Much better chance I don't need a booster than those fully vaccinated who never had covid, but politics are putting me in a class of people without paying attention to science. That's messed up.
Viva La Chartreuse!!!

I would also add that media propaganda has been used since not long after invention of the printing press. Major propaganda was used to get us into WW1 and history is out there for those that are curious. It has also been used ever since to lead us to where they wanted us to go - Vietnam, Gulf War, 9/11, terror threats, Patriot Act and this case-demic.

It is easy to see but I dunno. Maybe sheep are blind.
The media even played a huge part in the Civil War. Local presses gave the Southern States a false sense of security that they were pushing back Union Forces when in fact it was quite the opposite. In the Northern States, the press was glorifying the Freedom of the Slaves as the main reason for the war. Without this narrative, they could not convince many of the men to enlist.

At the same time he is welcoming the virus across the border and shipping it all over targeted areas throughout the country. I'm sure the article mentioned that as well.
They are asking all of them have they traveled outside of Mexico in the last 30 days and do you feel bad. Their not asking me that oh wait yes they are.

Still an opinion piece.
Now see, if you really thought that Biden was not planning draconian moves, you would have said something like, "You guys are nuts, You act like this is Soviet Russia".
But you didn't. You just deflect/defend for a democRAT even when it is obviously wrong. Why is that? Gee, what a mystery.
You say a lot when you don't say enough.

This is still funny. He can enforce it. No one else will enforce it, especially in the south. No one will voluntarily follow that either lol.

I live in GA and Work in JAX, Fl so how would that work out for most people here? There are lots of people that drive from FL to GA and GA to FL for work every day.. This guy is an idiot.

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90

This reminds me of the scene in The Hunt for Red October when Vasilli (sp) asked Ramius you have to have papers to travel state to state in the US? They do in Russia. Ramius just kinda laughed at him and said no.

Kind of prophetic, eh?

Reactions: wwforest

Yep. And the freedom and liberty hating leftists are standing right behind him in support. Even though there are some on here who say they didn't vote for him, we see through you.

How do you know the Democrats aren’t thinking this, they don’ have to answer question about policy, their party member don’t expect an answer just free stuff.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
How do you know the Democrats aren’t thinking this, they don’ have to answer question about policy, their party member don’t expect an answer just free stuff.
It has been discussed. Biden was told to back off, for now. Then last week happened. Incredible that he was able to be so bad at president last week, that the fed vax mandate isn't even being discussed, not that the MSM would discuss it, but he f'd up SO bad... He actually said this:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT