ADVERTISEMENT

Just a lil sumpin sumpin

He would have to enlist help to find because I really don't think he's capable of finding it on his own. I mean he was looking for "Trim-man" on property records.
Actually I think he needs psych help.

You idiot, I was not looking for Trim, I just didn't realize you were a woman. I guess when you went trans you changed your name to a female name. My bad... The thing is, you are a liar and can't be believed, so with the female name I can't go for that being your place... I on the other hand am an honest guy... when I find you, if you are really dumb enough to keep running your mouth.. I will be there and fix my problems with you, just exactly like I have said. You lowdown lying sperm swallowing fag.

You better hope I am not crazy... Crazy might do even worse than I am going to do to you.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Lol, come on, first you bitch about me starting it and when I pointed it out and proved you did you bitched again and said who cares. Damn. I really doubt if anyone I'm having a conversation with is "far more intelligent". I mean y'all make that pretty obvious. You thinking I drive a jeep, bench looking up Trim-man on property records. Can't make that stuff up.

******,,, just go ahead and tell the truth for probably the first time in your life and lets just meet and if you win I will never post in a thread with you again. I will tell everyone I let a fag kick my ass, and that you are as smart as you think you are.

Lol, come on, first you bitch about me starting it and when I pointed it out and proved you did you bitched again and said who cares. Damn. I really doubt if anyone I'm having a conversation with is "far more intelligent". I mean y'all make that pretty obvious. You thinking I drive a jeep, bench looking up Trim-man on property records. Can't make that stuff up.
You didn't prove jack squat, other than you suck. I don't care if you suck all of Clarke county off. Just do not discredit this great nation you are not worthy to live in. Now kindly GFY. Peace out.

You idiot, I was not looking for Trim, I just didn't realize you were a woman. I guess when you went trans you changed your name to a female name. My bad... The thing is, you are a liar and can't be believed, so with the female name I can't go for that being your place... I on the other hand am an honest guy... when I find you, if you are really dumb enough to keep running your mouth.. I will be there and fix my problems with you, just exactly like I have said. You lowdown lying sperm swallowing fag.

You better hope I am not crazy... Crazy might do even worse than I am going to do to you.
Oh no, I know you're crazy. Just about anyone on this board can back me up with your wild rants. Yeah, you're crazy as hell.

You didn't prove jack squat, other than you suck. I don't care if you suck all of Clarke county off. Just do not discredit this great nation you are not worthy to live in. Now kindly GFY. Peace out.
You're a pathetic little man with a small mind. You also have homo tendencies but if that's your thing i'm not going to judge you. Good luck with that.

******,,, just go ahead and tell the truth for probably the first time in your life and lets just meet and if you win I will never post in a thread with you again. I will tell everyone I let a fag kick my ass, and that you are as smart as you think you are.
Lol, man you crack me up. I would feel bad if we got in a scuffle and you slipped and broke your hip. It would be a life changing event for you. Things don't go well for older folk after a broken hip.

Lol, man you crack me up. I would feel bad if we got in a scuffle and you slipped and broke your hip. It would be a life changing event for you. Things don't go well for older folk after a broken hip.
You are truly pathetic. I know you must hate God, but I will pray for your salvation, because I am the bigger person. It must really suck to go through life hating others and yourself the way you do. I'm so sorry I picked on such a weak individual. In the future I will refrain from posting with you so you may not feel bullied.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
You are truly pathetic. I know you must hate God, but I will pray for your salvation, because I am the bigger person. It must really suck to go through life hating others and yourself the way you do. I'm so sorry I picked on such a weak individual. In the future I will refrain from posting with you so you may not feel bullied.
Why are you responding to a post that didn't even involve you? I don't hate others, i'm just not going to take bullcrap from you or anyone else. I realize that's a foreign thought for you or you'll think I'll just roll over and take it but that's not how I work. So long little man.

Why are you responding to a post that didn't even involve you? I don't hate others, i'm just not going to take bullcrap from you or anyone else. I realize that's a foreign thought for you or you'll think I'll just roll over and take it but that's not how I work. So long little man.
It is obvious that you hate yourself as well as others. I don’t expect ANYONE to take crap, but you dish it out on all but the few other libs on the board. If you are so quick to dish it out and can’t take the response, don’t start it in the first place. Don’t start none, won’t be none. Simple

I came to your defense and said 2 or 3 times how pretty your daughter is and that her smile looks like she has a great sense of humor. On the other hand, I also said you had a beautiful mother and a distinguished looking father in that other picture. And I meant all those comments.
Yes. You did. I appreciated it. Wasn't talking about you though

It is obvious that you hate yourself as well as others. I don’t expect ANYONE to take crap, but you dish it out on all but the few other libs on the board. If you are so quick to dish it out and can’t take the response, don’t start it in the first place. Don’t start none, won’t be none. Simple
Oh wow, I thought you were done posting. Is clear to me now you must be one of those psych majors that have all the answers. The reason I don't give libs crap is because they don't give me crap. Do you understand how that works? Doesn't matter if someone is left or right to me but again go back to the beginning and tell me who started it. You need to take a huge helping of that "don't start none, won't be none ".

You should worry about the broken teeth I will shove down your throat more than my hip.. Pathetic that you are so afraid of an "old man". FAG... You better become religious and pray to your deity that I never find you.

You're a lying fag coward. ALL MOUTH no spine. But I guess I shouldn't expect anything else from a yellow liberal antifa queer of the highest order.

Oh wow, I thought you were done posting. Is clear to me now you must be one of those psych majors that have all the answers. The reason I don't give libs crap is because they don't give me crap. Do you understand how that works? Doesn't matter if someone is left or right to me but again go back to the beginning and tell me who started it. You need to take a huge helping of that "don't start none, won't be none ".
Go back to your favorite past time of cock smoking. We are keeping you from your favorite pastime and it’s making you extra bitchy. Run along now and let the sane adults converse.

The only reason the leftist on this board don't antagonize you, is because you are one of them you simple shit.
You can not rationalize your way out of this one, you are debating adults now that will not give you a pass.
Your life must really suck to post what you post weekly. I can always look at your life and be thankful my life is much , much better than yours.

Yes. You did. I appreciated it. Wasn't talking about you though

I never saw a post about your family, I gave you props for your service and your son. Never said a negative word about your family and wouldn't.

Why won't you criticize trim for calling someone's mother a whore? Is it because he is a libtard and whatever yall do or say is ok. Is it only wrong if a conservative says something about family?

Go back to your favorite past time of cock smoking. We are keeping you from your favorite pastime and it’s making you extra bitchy. Run along now and let the sane adults converse.
You seen to like cocks so much so you and bench just need to get together and satisfy each other until you're in a better mood. You know, for someone who said they weren't going to post with me anymore you sure have posted a lot. Run along little boy.

I never saw a post about your family, I gave you props for your service and your son. Never said a negative word about your family and wouldn't.

Why won't you criticize trim for calling someone's mother a whore? Is it because he is a libtard and whatever yall do or say is ok. Is it only wrong if a conservative says something about family?
Could be because he doesn't want to take a liar's and dysfunctional person word for it. That'd be my guess.

Could be because he doesn't want to take a liar's and dysfunctional person word for it. That'd be my guess.

only liar basement dweller here is you retarded lying fag. Look above, I have people that back up what I am saying. You sure don't.. We all know you are the first to bring family into it. All you dimwits use revisionist history.

You lie so much you can't even keep up... You are a disgrace to humanity and a lying fag coward, spineless , neutered moron.

only liar basement dweller here is you retarded lying fag. Look above, I have people that back up what I am saying. You sure don't.. We all know you are the first to bring family into it. All you dimwits use revisionist history.

You lie so much you can't even keep up... You are a disgrace to humanity and a lying fag coward, spineless , neutered moron.
Ok retard. Don't really care what you say or think but like I said, don't bring family up in posts and I won't either. It's really pretty simple.

Last edited:
You seen to like cocks so much so you and bench just need to get together and satisfy each other until you're in a better mood. You know, for someone who said they weren't going to post with me anymore you sure have posted a lot. Run along little boy.

You are the connoisseur of cock for this board. I am a happily married heterosexual, God fearing American man.
I swear if it's not in your mouth it's on your mind, you poor cock whore. You're problem (Well, one of many) is you are too ignorant to understand what you don't even know. You need to live life more, listen more and understand how things work. It is far better to keep quiet on the many subjects you know nothing about, than expose yourself for the babbling idiot you really are. I can exchange post all day and all year, I'll be around when I am not working. I own my own business if you try to claim I am wasting company time.

Last edited:
You are the connoisseur of cock for this board. I am a happily married heterosexual, God fearing American man.
I swear if it's not in your mouth it's on your mind, you poor cock whore. You're problem (Well, one of many) is you are too ignorant to understand what you don't even know. You need to live life more, listen more and understand how things work. It is far better to keep quiet on the many subjects you know nothing about, than expose yourself for the babbling idiot you really are. I can exchange post all day and all year, I'll be around when I am not working. I own my own business if you try to claim I am wasting company time.
You really are delusional when you are the one that talks about cock and sucking and fudge packing. Damn I swear I don't what goes on in y'all's little trumpers mind but I swear it ain't pretty. So in other words when you said you weren't going to post in a thread with me you told another bald faced lie. I'm getting pretty used to that from this group. Lol at the "I own my own business" line. I don't GAS what you do or how you do it. Presumptuous MF. Btw, you sound like a really good "God fearing man" and Christian. WWJD.

Last edited:
You really are delusional when you are the one that talks about cock and sucking and fudge packing. Damn I swear I don't what goes on in y'all's little trumpers mind but I swear it ain't pretty. So in other words when you said you weren't going to post in a thread with me you told another bald faced lie. I'm getting pretty used to that from this group. Lol at the "I own my own business" line. I don't GAS what you do or how you do it. Presumptuous MF. Btw, you sound like a really good "God fearing man" and Christian. WWJD.
I'm sorry if your alternative lifestyle is getting to you, not my problem though. I will keep posting as long as you keep responding, It's called being polite when having a conversation (of sorts). You have that to look forward to now. You would not know the truth, unless God came down and showed you. Seems like I struck a nerve, or is mommy telling you what to type? Yes owning your own business is not for everyone, and I have the worst president (obama, in case you are confused )in the history of national leaders to thank, for forcing me to hang my own shingle 10 years ago. I admit I am not acting as I should for a christian, I do not like America hating baby killers and sodomites. That is for me to work out with God. As for what would Jesus do? I think he will judge you just as he will Judge me at the end of times. He will know that I tried to help this lost soul and purveyor of sexual deviance called Trim-man. Now go choke a a big fat one you cock licker.

I'm sorry if your alternative lifestyle is getting to you, not my problem though. I will keep posting as long as you keep responding, It's called being polite when having a conversation (of sorts). You have that to look forward to now. You would not know the truth, unless God came down and showed you. Seems like I struck a nerve, or is mommy telling you what to type? Yes owning your own business is not for everyone, and I have the worst president (obama, in case you are confused )in the history of national leaders to thank, for forcing me to hang my own shingle 10 years ago. I admit I am not acting as I should for a christian, I do not like America hating baby killers and sodomites. That is for me to work out with God. As for what would Jesus do? I think he will judge you just as he will Judge me at the end of times. He will know that I tried to help this lost soul and purveyor of sexual deviance called Trim-man. Now go choke a a big fat one you cock licker.
Who wrote this you or bench because it sounds as though you have morphed into the same person. Next thing you know you'll be posting 4 pages of hate filled nonsense instead of 2. Yeah, that's too bad you got fired but if your not careful we will talk about mommy's again and I wouldn't want to upset you again.

Who wrote this you or bench because it sounds as though you have morphed into the same person. Next thing you know you'll be posting 4 pages of hate filled nonsense instead of 2. Yeah, that's too bad you got fired but if your not careful we will talk about mommy's again and I wouldn't want to upset you again.
I got laid off due to your favorite gay presidents ignorance of how capitalism works. Well I think he actually tried to destroy capitalism but he failed. I know you think you are clever but you are just another limp wrists liberal that hates themselves and others who are smarter, better looking, wealthier, stronger, you get the picture. Mommy doesn’t love her little parasite either , you have let her down all your life. I started my own business because I am a diligent and hard working man that hates the leeches of this world. If you hate capitalism, it is because you are to lazy or afraid to work for your earnings. You who have never been in the arena have never succeeded or tasted the inner drive of defeating failure, are the biggest critic of those brave souls who dare to fight and dream for a better life and a better world. You will never know the animating sense of success,because you are to scared to achieve great things, so you lash out at the achievers and successful people of this world. Bless you o timid soul. May you one day get past your crippling fears. Until then learn from the superior ones on the board who have done great things and are willing to share their success. There I go writing that book as you stated earlier, but I just care so much to help the less gifted people and give them a ray of hope. Hang in there buttercup

I got laid off due to your favorite gay presidents ignorance of how capitalism works. Well I think he actually tried to destroy capitalism but he failed. I know you think you are clever but you are just another limp wrists liberal that hates themselves and others who are smarter, better looking, wealthier, stronger, you get the picture. Mommy doesn’t love her little parasite either , you have let her down all your life. I started my own business because I am a diligent and hard working man that hates the leeches of this world. If you hate capitalism, it is because you are to lazy or afraid to work for your earnings. You who have never been in the arena have never succeeded or tasted the inner drive of defeating failure, are the biggest critic of those brave souls who dare to fight and dream for a better life and a better world. You will never know the animating sense of success,because you are to scared to achieve great things, so you lash out at the achievers and successful people of this world. Bless you o timid soul. May you one day get past your crippling fears. Until then learn from the superior ones on the board who have done great things and are willing to share their success. There I go writing that book as you stated earlier, but I just care so much to help the less gifted people and give them a ray of hope. Hang in there buttercup
Sounds to me like you got fired because you couldn't do your job because face it, if you were making the company money that wouldn't have fired you. That's the way capitalism works.
Maybe your mommy failed in her upbringing of you. Yep, pretty sure of that. Always blaming others of your failures. Sounds like I've been in the arena a lot longer then you have.

Sounds to me like you got fired because you couldn't do your job because face it, if you were making the company money that wouldn't have fired you. That's the way capitalism works.
Maybe your mommy failed in her upbringing of you. Yep, pretty sure of that. Always blaming others of your failures. Sounds like I've been in the arena a lot longer then you have.
Believe what you want sugar britches, the fact is if that were true I could not have made it in my own. Once again you know not what you talk about. The concept of hard work and success fail to make a dent in that thick cranium of yours. My mother unlike yours is proud of her son. Keep trying to learn though. There’s still time to change the road your on.

Believe what you want sugar britches, the fact is if that were true I could not have made it in my own. Once again you know not what you talk about. The concept of hard work and success fail to make a dent in that thick cranium of yours. My mother unlike yours is proud of her son. Keep trying to learn though. There’s still time to change the road your on.
Listen here, all of this talk of sugar britches is not going to get you in my pants. I don't swing that way so you'll have to bark up other guys trees. Good luck with that. Ic you are so successful in your business then why are you bitching (again) about getting fired? Hell if you are that successful you should be thankful.

Listen here, all of this talk of sugar britches is not going to get you in my pants. I don't swing that way so you'll have to bark up other guys trees. Good luck with that. Ic you are so successful in your business then why are you bitching (again) about getting fired? Hell if you are that successful you should be thankful.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension, I did not get fired the whole company folded due to Obama’s enormous ignorance in economic understanding. I made the best of the situation and haven’t looked back. I actually am thankful the big eared puppet helped me unintentionally achieve one of my goals by being such anscrew up. If you are gay I don’t care as long as I don’t have to see your actions, but make no mistake I do not play your game. I have never bitched about my work, I love what I do and am thankful to have the opportunity to pursue my passion and make money at it. Maybe one day you will make your mother proud, hang in there you confused and scared gay man.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension, I did not get fired the whole company folded due to Obama’s enormous ignorance in economic understanding. I made the best of the situation and haven’t looked back. I actually am thankful the big eared puppet helped me unintentionally achieve one of my goals by being such anscrew up. If you are gay I don’t care as long as I don’t have to see your actions, but make no mistake I do not play your game. I have never bitched about my work, I love what I do and am thankful to have the opportunity to pursue my passion and make money at it. Maybe one day you will make your mother proud, hang in there you confused and scared gay man.
I bet you haven't told you mom you're gay have you. So tell me how Obama caused your company to go under. This will be interesting to hear. Btw, how many businesse's did W ruin?

I bet you haven't told you mom you're gay have you. So tell me how Obama caused your company to go under. This will be interesting to hear. Btw, how many businesse's did W ruin?
Mom was at my wedding before she passed, so there is no truth to your crush or fantasy. You will have to seek your man love elsewhere. It started when the dem Congress in 2006 refused to address the minority loans that covered 100+ % of the home loans to risky applicants, that caused the housing market to crash. W tried to proactively fix it, but the Dems screamed racism and got their way in destroying commerce. Obama doubled down on raising taxes and increasing regulations on business and the development in this nation was one of the first industries to suffer. We’re you asleep through those years? I was not the biggest fan of W, I thought he was way to liberal, but in his first 6 years unemployment was at or under 4%. Then the Dems got control of the senate and the economy went south and Obama continued to make decisions to destroy the economy. It’s historically evedent that the Dems do not understand basic concepts of economics and hate capitalism. You have once again shown you enormous ignorance in American history and successful economic concepts. I hope one day your mother can be proud of her little parasite. Until then, you have a lot of work to do to catch up and learn how the world works.

Last edited:
1966 if you will help me find him I will kick his teeth in for you too. Deal?

1966 if you will help me find him I will kick his teeth in for you too. Deal?
Well according to him I drive a cj7 and I know you have looked for that on street view so just look up all of the cj7 in ga and that'll get you a head start. Good luck chumps.

Mom was at my wedding before she passed, so there is no truth to your crush or fantasy. You will have to seek your man love elsewhere. It started when the dem Congress in 2006 refused to address the minority loans that covered 100+ % of the home loans to risky applicants, that caused the housing market to crash. W tried to proactively fix it, but the Dems screamed racism and got their way in destroying commerce. Obama doubled down on raising taxes and increasing regulations on business and the development in this nation was one of the first industries to suffer. We’re you asleep through those years? I was not the biggest fan of W, I thought he was way to liberal, but in his first 6 years unemployment was at or under 4%. Then the Dems got control of the senate and the economy went south and Obama continued to make decisions to destroy the economy. It’s historically evedent that the Dems do not understand basic concepts of economics and hate capitalism. You have once again shown you enormous ignorance in American history and successful economic concepts. I hope one day your mother can be proud of her little parasite. Until then, you have a lot of work to do to catch up and learn how the world works.
Sure, W was a great president. Economy was great when he took over and in 8 years he turned it into a shit show. He had around a 28% approval rating when he left office (although president orangutan makes him look like a genius) and no rep was going to get elected after that giant failure.
Now we have someone on there that has shut the govt down 3 times already, can't keep people in the cabinet and is a international joke.

Sure, W was a great president. Economy was great when he took over and in 8 years he turned it into a shit show. He had around a 28% approval rating when he left office (although president orangutan makes him look like a genius) and no rep was going to get elected after that giant failure.
Now we have someone on there that has shut the govt down 3 times already, can't keep people in the cabinet and is a international joke.
W had things going great until the Dems won the senate back and they proceeded to run the wheels off the economy, you libs conveniently forget that part. W did a good job for the most part, but in my opinion his best job was protecting this nation from further terrorist attacks. After that his platform was more like democrat light. He was a globalist like his daddy. The whole globalist mentality is why we are getting screwed sideways by illegal immigration and losing the sovereignty of our nation and rule of law to immigrants. Trump is the only leader who was not a swamp dweller or lifetime politician, so his actions of dismantling the evil machine in DC is hated by both the Dems and the pubs. Trump is fighting for the American citizens and how you libs hate that just shows your ignorance and hatred for a successful United States of America. I know these points are counter to the outcome intended to a hater of a strong America. Keep reading from all sources,including the Holy Bible and maybe the light will turn on and you will see the truth that has evaded your thoughts all yours years on this earth.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT