ADVERTISEMENT

Just a lil' sumthin sumthin to get your hate juices flowing....

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
From Orangebloods.....

"THE REAL DAWGS...

Let me give you a different way to view this game. This is GEORGIA! I guarantee you, the horns players and coaching staff have had this game circled since last season ended as THE MUST WIN GAME on their calender. Due to the fact that we were blowing out all of our opponents, we probably only used HALF our playback to beat these other teams. Georgia has no idea what's coming at them on Saturday. We will have BIG GAME Quinn tomorrow. This game won't be close. We are the new BIG DAWG on the block now my brother's. Get used to this feeling. Sark wakes up and pisses greatness. And this team knows it. And they are not gonna let him down. Put your money on the Horns boys 42-17"

"Agreed. The horns will score 40."

"We’ve heard it all year. “You can’t say Texas’ defense is good, they haven’t played anybody.”

Well this is the week we put that trope to bed.

Georgia has an elite quarterback.
Georgia is elite at creating explosive plays.
Georgia has future NFL players on the offensive line.
Georgia will score some points … but not enough.

Texas 35 – Georgia 17"

"Texas 31
Uga 17

We'll jump to a big lead then bleed the clock to finish it out."

"That's exactly what I'm thinking Horns 34 - Dawgs 17"

"the interesting part of this game will be Tex D vs Beck and crew. If simmons and crew start rushing and sacking that fool and forcing errant throws, this will be > 10 point spread. GA hasn't seen this DKR...and at night. Deer lowered its going to be other worldly."

"Texas just has to play clean football, no turnovers and no stupid offensive drive stopping penalties. DKR will be lit up, so I got our Horns winning 35 - 17."

"Texas 34

Georgia 10

Sark isn't going conservative."

"I think Texas scores 40. I don't think anyone can score 40 on our defense."

"Bring your fn dog - Bevo wants to finish the pooch this time."

"Uga too scared to come to the game. Staying home in kennel."

"He’s more pussy than bulldog."

"Jam the ugly little shit in a crate and stick him in the hold. Problem solved."

"Why is it so hard for those Georgia mental midgets to figure out how to get an ugly little 80 lb dog that can't even run away on his short little legs into a crate then into a car or plane.

Imagine if those hicks had to move a 2,000 Longhorn with 3' long horns"

"10+ point loss tomorrow would be about the only shocking result, IMO. We can win big, we can win close, and they can win close, but based on our defense alone, I don't think they can win big."

"UGA has one player with more than 3 TFL and with more than 1.5 sacks. The team only has 3 INT. Only 2 forced fumbles all season.

They just don't have guys making plays, even if they have the guys to make them."

"Texas 31-13. That’s really all that matters. And, for what it’s worth, I really believe Jerrick Gibson is going to end up being a better back than Blue (who I really like) and Wisner, when it’s all said and done"

"The gameplan will be an absolute gem on both sides. Culmination of years of prep. So much we haven’t shown on each side. Crowd is going to be the best in our history. LFG"

"Kentucky is the best D Georgia has seen...

Pucker up Carson"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.