ADVERTISEMENT

Just finished watching Swamp Kings, it was good.....

orangeisgay

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2004
I had a few takeaways from it.

First, it was easy to see why they were good during that time, Urban is a hell of a coach and motivator and he really transformed that program for a short time.

Secondly, it was clear to see why they weren't as dominant as a program as bama and even as we have been since 2017. Urban and his makeup just aren't what it takes to sustain success, he cannot balance everything required to do it, hes too insecure and is an emotional basket case. Urban also isn't a great administrator like Kirby and Saban.

Thirdly, it really makes you realize how there was no way we were beating them in 2008, they had purposed all year to spank us after we beat them and embarrassed them, we really had it coming and UGA in 2008 were a lot like Florida in 2007. In 2009, Bama returned the favor to Florida like Florida did to us in 2008. I think Bama has it coming to them when the Dawgs come to their stadium, I think we are going to rock their cocky ass QB and beat their ass.

Lastly, it really makes me thankful for Kirby, he so incredibly well rounded and has built the program to last and we are so fortunate to have him.

GO DAWGS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.