ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back from New Orleans..

And if looks could get women pregnant, if probably have enough kids to start a new NFL team. Food was great, people were cool and the culture was so different from what I've ever experienced, but I loved it. I'd definitely go back.
I take it that was your first time going to the Big Easy? I have mixed feelings about it, but I guess it’s like any city....some good, some bad. I just feel like there’s a certain dirty vibe to New Orleans that I’ve not experienced elsewhere. Maybe it’s all the movies that talk about voodoo that has me a little on edge every time I go there....or it could be that dude that I thought was a chick back in ‘97, but that’s neither here nor there.

I take it that was your first time going to the Big Easy? I have mixed feelings about it, but I guess it’s like any city....some good, some bad. I just feel like there’s a certain dirty vibe to New Orleans that I’ve not experienced elsewhere. Maybe it’s all the movies that talk about voodoo that has me a little on edge every time I go there....or it could be that dude that I thought was a chick back in ‘97, but that’s neither here nor there.
Lol at that last sentence. Well I didn't get any fancy hotel. We got an airbnb in the 7th ward just to mingle with the locals when not mingling with the tourists. I preferred Frenchmen st. over bourbon

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
I’m planning on going back in October for the LSU weekend. I’m going to stay somewhere off the beaten path, just not sure where yet. I’m taking my brother, who has never been, but we don’t want to stay in the middle of the party district. Plus, I don’t want to run into “Diamond” again, although he sure was pretty!

Nawlins is fun the first time, but the more time you spend there, the more you realize it truly is a filthy city on every level possible. I feel like I need to take 3 showers in bleach after leaving that place.

There is a reason Katrina blew through that place.

I’m planning on going back in October for the LSU weekend. I’m going to stay somewhere off the beaten path, just not sure where yet. I’m taking my brother, who has never been, but we don’t want to stay in the middle of the party district. Plus, I don’t want to run into “Diamond” again, although he sure was pretty!
I can’t wait to go in October for the game. I’m going to eat every beignet in that town

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT