ADVERTISEMENT

Just some normal banking by a crooked president…….

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole

Big money donors can pay off a politician’s mortgage and it doesn’t have to be reported as a campaign contribution. So the donor buys influence and the politician refinances to pull legitimate cash out. The mortgage can also be paid off by a person or entity using funds from a foreign source, or from the foreign individual himself. Big time money laundering. Biden did it 34 times on his two properties. I hope the hapless Comer and Jordan, or at least some good journalists, are paying attention.

Biden seems like a demented old fool except when it comes to sniffing out a dollar to feather his nest. That’s when he really comes to life. It’s a magical transformation.

Last edited:

Big money donors can pay off a politician’s mortgage and it doesn’t have to be reported as a campaign contribution. So the donor buys influence and the politician refinances to pull legitimate cash out. The mortgage can also be paid off by a person or entity using funds from a foreign source, or from the foreign individual himself. Big time money laundering. Biden did it 34 times on his two properties. I hope the hapless Comer and Jordan, or at least some good journalists, are paying attention.
transactions;
my wife informed me it IS Legal to play such games,
my reply is why are We not in on it?

Money laundering of funds from foreign sources is not legal. I would think somebody paying off your mortgage would be construed by IRS to be a taxable gift. Especially 34 times.
What the family has been doing for years is illegal. That said, they have seemingly effectively structured the whole business to insulate Joe. But make not mistake, whether he was the one who specifically received $30M or it was his family....if that money was paid for the explicit or implied purpose of influence from the VP office, it is highly illegal. That said, there will be no smoking gun, as was designed. And in this media landscape, anything short of a $10M direct deposit from Xi JingPing to Biden will constitute a "Joe has never discussed business with his son" narrative.

Money laundering of funds from foreign sources is not legal. I would think somebody paying off your mortgage would be construed by IRS to be a taxable gift. Especially 34 times.

problem being;

lil pugster doesn't have a mortgage.
I am not worried about groceries,
Yet I am quiet pissed about the economy
for regular and less fortunate such as I may be...

problem being;

lil pugster doesn't have a mortgage.
I am not worried about groceries,
Yet I am quiet pissed about the economy
for regular and less fortunate such as I may be...
Exactly my sentiments and situation and I’m glad for you. It takes a lot of hard work to have no mortgage and not be worried about groceries or a roof over head. The working poor do not have those luxuries and the Bidenistas do not GAS about them. We’re helping 20 million illegal aliens and ignoring our own people suffering. I feel bad for the illegals too, but our own poor should come first. With Biden they are dead last.

"sarcasm is a need of intelligent men"

pug

feelings?
violins!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT