ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you thought these evil low-life clown dims couldn't get any lower

lol. Ok, let’s see if this helps.

Your post could suggest:
  • There are no MAGA congressmen
  • There are MAGA congressmen but they don’t behave as I suggested.
  • There are MAGA congressman, and they behave as I described, but something else about my characterization wasn’t accurate.
It’s difficult to reply if it’s impossible to comprehend what point you were trying to make.

Reactions: celticdawg
Unsurprising to find that you and @Dawgfan1966, two of the angriest and most reactionary posters on the Chat, are unable to follow the discussion.

The MAGAs in Congress are claiming that the laws are on the books to shut down the border today. Not shut down the border upon the completion of a 2000+ mile wall, but today. These same laws were on the books during the Trump presidency. The wall may be the best idea ever, but it’s a multi-year project.

So if Trump wasn’t able to use the current laws to shut down the border immediatly, what’s changed to allow Biden to do it?

As an aside, if there were ever two people
on here who might benefit from cannabis, you are the two.
Biden is reacting to his policy which has brought in 11 million new voters, but is pissing off American citizens that have common sense. You act as if the dems are doing this to benefit the US. Far from it and you know it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT