ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you thought these evil low-life clown dims couldn't get any lower

The border patrol agents on the front lines also disagree regarding laws on the books.

Here an idea, let’s see what the families of the over 100,000 people that have died of fentanyl poisoning, those raped, murdered, robbed, beaten, or lost money or a roof over their head due to illegal immigrants invading our country . Let’s see what they think about the bill.

Conservative Senator James Lankford disagrees with your take.

Yes, but a much greater number of Republican leadership does not. Last time I checked, one persons opinion does not stand for or represent the entire party

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Conference Chairwoman Stefanik, Speaker Johnson, Majority Leader Scalise, and Majority Whip Emmer issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s immigration bill:

“House Republicans oppose the Senate immigration bill because it fails in every policy area needed to secure our border and would actually incentivize more illegal immigration.

“Among its many flaws, the bill expands work authorizations for illegal aliens while failing to include critical asylum reforms. Even worse, its language allowing illegals to be ‘released from physical custody’ would effectively endorse the Biden ‘catch and release’ policy.

“The so-called ‘shutdown’ authority in the bill is anything but, riddled with loopholes that grant far too much discretionary authority to Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas – who has proven he will exploit every measure possible, in defiance of the law, to keep the border open.

“The bill also fails to adequately stop the President’s abuse of parole authority and provides for taxpayer funds to fly and house illegal immigrants in hotels through the FEMA Shelter and Services Program.

“Because President Biden has refused to utilize his broad executive authority to end the border catastrophe that he has created, the House led nine months ago with the passage of the Secure the Border Act (H.R. 2). That bill contains the necessary components to actually stem the flow of illegals and end the present crisis. The Senate must take it up immediately.

“America’s sovereignty is at stake.

“Any consideration of this Senate bill in its current form is a waste of time. It is DEAD on arrival in the House. We encourage the U.S. Senate to reject it.”

Yes, but a much greater number of Republican leadership does not. Last time I checked, one persons opinion does not stand for or represent the entire party

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Conference Chairwoman Stefanik, Speaker Johnson, Majority Leader Scalise, and Majority Whip Emmer issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s immigration bill:

“House Republicans oppose the Senate immigration bill because it fails in every policy area needed to secure our border and would actually incentivize more illegal immigration.

“Among its many flaws, the bill expands work authorizations for illegal aliens while failing to include critical asylum reforms. Even worse, its language allowing illegals to be ‘released from physical custody’ would effectively endorse the Biden ‘catch and release’ policy.

“The so-called ‘shutdown’ authority in the bill is anything but, riddled with loopholes that grant far too much discretionary authority to Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas – who has proven he will exploit every measure possible, in defiance of the law, to keep the border open.

“The bill also fails to adequately stop the President’s abuse of parole authority and provides for taxpayer funds to fly and house illegal immigrants in hotels through the FEMA Shelter and Services Program.

“Because President Biden has refused to utilize his broad executive authority to end the border catastrophe that he has created, the House led nine months ago with the passage of the Secure the Border Act (H.R. 2). That bill contains the necessary components to actually stem the flow of illegals and end the present crisis. The Senate must take it up immediately.

“America’s sovereignty is at stake.

“Any consideration of this Senate bill in its current form is a waste of time. It is DEAD on arrival in the House. We encourage the U.S. Senate to reject it.”
They are opposing the bill because Trump told them to, as he has been clear he wants the issue to run on.

Reactions: celticdawg
They are opposing the bill because Trump told them to, as he has been clear he wants the issue to run on.
Medhi, is that you?

Biden could have closed the border an hour ago, a month ago, 3 years ago. Talk about wanting to keep an issue alive. For Ds it's all about Ukraine. What leader of the Federal Govt cuts razor wire and pontoons designed to keep illegals from overrunning small border towns that even local D leaders decry?

Be careful Will. I see this as an issue (I admit the only one) that will give some women reason to reconsider being a single issue voter (abortion) in Nov. This is a real problem that all but the Marxists can see.

Your Idiot in Chief mumbled that excuse yesterday.

"It's Donald Trump's fault!" 😭😭😭😭😭😭 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You know GD well Biden can stop this by reversing every "Trump" border policy he cancelled on his first day in office but he (his puppet masters) won't do it. The ONLY option you dims have now is blaming Republicans for a 3 year border invasion that you dims mastered.
doggett-x-files-checkmate.gif
MFERS!

Either enforce our Nation's immigration laws, close our border to everyone except through our legal immigration process, or reinstate Trumps policies.

We see the fear in the eyes of the dims, you KNOW what's coming and there isn't a EFFN thing you can do about it.

It's a GLORIOUS time to be alive.

giphy.gif

Medhi, is that you?

Biden could have closed the border an hour ago, a month ago, 3 years ago. Talk about wanting to keep an issue alive. For Ds it's all about Ukraine. What leader of the Federal Govt cuts razor wire and pontoons designed to keep illegals from overrunning small border towns that even local D leaders decry?

Be careful Will. I see this as an issue (I admit the only one) that will give some women reason to reconsider being a single issue voter (abortion) in Nov. This is a real problem that all but the Marxists can see.
If Biden can close the border today, why didn’t Trump close the border between 2017-2019 when the GOP owned the WH, both houses of Congress, the DOJ and the SCOTUS

Trump also told them to shut the government funding down for months at a time. They didn’t do that. The concept of having differing opinions and everyone not toeing the party line at the same time is not one that the left understands. It is why democrats are more effective politicians.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Trump also told them to shut the government funding down for months at a time. They didn’t do that. The concept of having differing opinions and everyone not toeing the party line at the same time is not one that the left understands. It is why democrats are more effective politicians.
The democrats effectiveness depends in large part on the illusion that the republicans are an opposition party. They aren’t. The GOPs primary purpose is to legitimize the insane positions of the left. The GOP hates it’s voters just as much as as the dems do

While everyone understands that Trumpers have to vilify anyone who doesn't provide lockstep support, Lankford's voting record actually shows him to be one of the more conservative Senators on the Hill.

Since Lankford is a RINO, feel free to share who passes muster as a non-RINO.

Opinions vary....

Reactions: zingerdawg
And they always obey trump right? That is why mayorkas got a reprieve. Because they don’t always do what trump wants. Biden could nominate rocky road as his new vp. The freaking left would 100 percent be behind it. Rocky road would be just as effective as the current vp. And a better speaker. Pubs are split on the bill. Which means the exact opposite of what you are saying. They don’t obey trump at all. When is the last time more than one Democrat opposed a Dem written bill. I will hang up and listen.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
If Biden can close the border today, why didn’t Trump close the border between 2017-2019 when the GOP owned the WH, both houses of Congress, the DOJ and the SCOTUS
He tried and you know this. He bought the materials to lengthen the wall and the Biden sold all of the parts for pennies on the dollar.

This is a popular opinion of many white nationalist and has no place on the chat. We are all better than that
Okey dokey. Then you tell me why we are allowing literally millions of people in our country and we have no idea who they are or where they came from? This is madness , and part of a plan to destroy Western Culture. Why is the UN facilitating this? Ask the French, Spain, the Netherlands how unchecked immigration is going for them.

But...but...he promised Mexico would pay for that wall! He promised!
Serious question. No name calling here. Both of you are in lock step that the gop is totally blowing up this border deal. They are split on its values. You have echoed the president’s talking point. Trump is to blame for this.

Here is my question. Has one Democrat politician come out against the bill? Questioned anything about it?

All I have heard is more Democrat politicians echoing what Aiden has said. The bill is perfect I guess? If you are negotiating across the table and the other side says, this is perfect. Does that not give you a little cause for pause?

I never thought I would say this. Thank god for bill mahre. He said it in front of several libs on his panel. Stop it. Biden could fix this in an hour. Just needs a pen and a piece of paper.

This kind of unanimous thinking is fantastic for your party. Chest puffing out type stuff. Look at us together. Never questioning anything is however awful for this country. Just swallow what you are told is the best way I guess.

First of all, before you can fix immigration laws, you have to have a secure border. The two are not one in the same , and your party is now admitting (after three years of saying it was secure ) that the border is not secure. What’s sickening is your party has allowed 10 million undocumented illeIgal aliens to invade this country over the past three years, claiming time after time “the border was secure” Your President Biden enacted 94 executive orders on immigration, ultimately destroying border policies that were working and meanwhile verbally inviting the mass flow of illegals that we have seen infiltrate our entire country. Do you honestly think that Repubs are going to fall for a garbage deal and help Biden save face for the catastrophe he and his handlers intentionally created? That’s all he cares about, is how this affects his polls and numbers. It would be completely nuts n the Repubs part. Would you care to elaborate what’s in this deal that’s going to “support our country and constitution”? Of course this issue is political, just as your party time after time has made this issue political. Your President took drastic measures on day 1 of his presidency to make this political. The Dems have done NOTHING but cause a complete disaster , making our illegal immigration issues totally out of control . Also, and the main reason the deal is dead on arrival, is the deal sucks. There’s no need for Repubs to make a deal that’s not worth a shi+ and doesnt solve the issues, and doesnt abide by written laws. Your party has this grand idea that these 10 million people are just going to come into our country illegally, crap all over our laws, be granted asylum, and then citizenship. As much as you desire and want that, it’s not going to happen.
For the last three years your party has totally ignored the immigration laws on the books no matter all the hell it has caused. But now, after seeing what’s one of the two most important issues to voters in both the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries, suddenly immigration is something Dems want to work on …LMAO ..your party had both the House, Senate, and Presidency for two yrs …Care to elaborate why they didn’t make immigration and border laws during that time? This is such an important issue to your party and it’s leadership, how many times has your President Biden and the miss appointed border czar Kamala even visited the border the last three years?
I’m so glad you and your party are finally recognizing the illegal immigration problems and border issues that Repubs have been talking about for the last three years. You do realize your President can drastically help this issue very easily with the help of no one. Enforce the immigration laws on the books instead of completely ignoring them. And, with the power of the pen, reverse his reprehensible executive orders that have caused this disaster! But he wont! So yes, he has made this political. But Im so glad that all the sudden, Dems are becoming so patriotic and worried about the Constitution, the country, and this massive illegal immigration disaster your party has created the last three years.
Well said.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Serious question. No name calling here. Both of you are in lock step that the gop is totally blowing up this border deal. They are split on its values. You have echoed the president’s talking point. Trump is to blame for this.

Here is my question. Has one Democrat politician come out against the bill? Questioned anything about it?

All I have heard is more Democrat politicians echoing what Aiden has said. The bill is perfect I guess? If you are negotiating across the table and the other side says, this is perfect. Does that not give you a little cause for pause?

I never thought I would say this. Thank god for bill mahre. He said it in front of several libs on his panel. Stop it. Biden could fix this in an hour. Just needs a pen and a piece of paper.

This kind of unanimous thinking is fantastic for your party. Chest puffing out type stuff. Look at us together. Never questioning anything is however awful for this country. Just swallow what you are told is the best way I guess.

House republicans aren't debating the provisions of the bill. They are saying that new legislation isn't necessary and that they won't even attempt to negotiate. This is a new position and coincides with Trump's public stance against any new legislation. He's very open about it and Johnson has said that he has been in contact with Trump on the issue.

This is all public record.

Republicans thought they could win political points by tying the border to Ukraine and Israel funding, but Dems surprised them by supporting "the most conservative border bill in a generation", according to multiple conservative Senators, media pundits, the Border Patrol Union and others. So now republicans, who claimed they wanted new legislation, won't even debate what at a minimum should be a great starting point for a final bill that addresses many of their concerns.

Everyone knows who is pulling the strings with Johnson and House republicans. This is 100% because of Trump.

I said when the GOP won such narrow control of the House that they would have been better off being in the minority because now the MAGA loons would be running the show and that's exactly what we are seeing. Just in the last twenty-four hours, we have seen the first failed impeachment vote since Andrew Johnson, Comer's committee has gone silent after getting called out for mischaracterizing private testimony and failing to find the goods on Biden, Gaetz, MTG and crew didn't care for the entirely logical and predictable loss for Trump on the presidential immunity issue, so they are going to pass a meaningless resolution that Trump didn't lead an insurrection (watch as their concern about insurrection charges gets very personal in the future) and of course the total failure on the border/Ukraine/Israel deal.

It's easy for Dems to look unified in the face of such rank incompetence.

EDIT: Very interesting comments from Lankford.

Last edited:
But...but...he promised Mexico would pay for that wall! He promised!
Arguably they did depending upon where you sit on the political spectrum. Of course, it wasn't called that per se, but when NAFTA was replaced, we came out a lot better. So, if ppl on the Right want to make the claim they're not really wrong.

BTW, even Biden agrees Trump policies were better:

House republicans aren't debating the provisions of the bill. They are saying that new legislation isn't necessary and that they won't even attempt to negotiate. This is a new position and coincides with Trump's public stance against any new legislation. He's very open about it and Johnson has said that he has been in contact with Trump on the issue.

This is all public record.

Republicans thought they could win political points by tying the border to Ukraine and Israel funding, but Dems surprised them by supporting "the most conservative border bill in a generation", according to multiple conservative Senators, media pundits, the Border Patrol Union and others. So now republicans, who claimed they wanted new legislation, won't even debate what at a minimum should be a great starting point for a final bill that addresses many of their concerns.

Everyone knows who is pulling the strings with Johnson and House republicans. This is 100% because of Trump.

I said when the GOP won such narrow control of the House that they would have been better off being in the minority because now the MAGA loons would be running the show and that's exactly what we are seeing. Just in the last twenty-four hours, we have seen the first failed impeachment vote since Andrew Johnson, Comer's committee has gone silent after getting called out for mischaracterizing private testimony and failing to find the goods on Biden, Gaetz, MTG and crew didn't care for the entirely logical and predictable loss for Trump on the presidential immunity issue, so they are going to pass a meaningless resolution that Trump didn't lead an insurrection (watch as their concern about insurrection charges gets very personal in the future) and of course the total failure on the border/Ukraine/Israel deal.

It's easy for Dems to look unified in the face of such rank incompetence.

EDIT: Very interesting comments from Lankford.

When haven’t you been unified. When haven’t you voted for the same thing that only benefits the left. I will hang up and listen.

When haven’t you been unified. When haven’t you voted for the same thing that only benefits the left. I will hang up and listen.
Not sure I’m understanding the question, but I’ll take a shot.

Any bipartisan legislation by definition represents a balance of interests between left and right, and almost everything has to be bipartisan to pass. Plenty of those bills don’t have unanimous support by either party.

Unqualified support for Israel is a topic that is currently dividing democrats and it may negatively impact turnout for Biden in the next election.

It's the great skill of Pelosi...when she brought something to the floor it always had the votes and always passed even when interests of her party weren't all aligned. Honestly, it's quite impressive even if you don't agree with any position of hers politically.

It's the great skill of Pelosi...when she brought something to the floor it always had the votes and always passed even when interests of her party weren't all aligned. Honestly, it's quite impressive even if you don't agree with any position of hers politically.
We for once totally agree. It is incredibly impressive. It is the biggest strength the party has. Always aligned. I just don’t think that is a good thing. There should be discourse. You should have differences. Not just toe the party line. No one person has all the right answers. I think it is dangerous for you guys to rarely disagree in public. Slippery slope is all I am getting at. You are hammering Trump for telling the gop what to do, yet Biden says to blame it on Trump. What do all the Dems start doing. Blaming it on Trump. You have to see my point.

Last edited:
Not sure I’m understanding the question, but I’ll take a shot.

Any bipartisan legislation by definition represents a balance of interests between left and right, and almost everything has to be bipartisan to pass. Plenty of those bills don’t have unanimous support by either party.

Unqualified support for Israel is a topic that is currently dividing democrats and it may negatively impact turnout for Biden in the next election.
Yea. You didn’t get what I was after. Or getting at. Payne quoted it and got it. lol. I at least know it wasn’t just my lack of being totally clear at times. I am tongue in cheek here.

You should have disagreements. Not vote the way one person or a few people in your party tells you. You guys are bitching about trump getting folks to not support the bill. And the gop isn’t all on board with that. A very good thing for the country. Not a good thing for the party. Otherwise why have Congress and everyone represented if you are going to vote for what a few leaders want. They don’t even care if it is good for their constituents that voted for them.

Last edited:
Yea. You didn’t get what I was after. Or getting at. Payne quoted it and got it. lol. I at least know it wasn’t just my lack of being totally clear at times. I am tongue in cheek here.

You should have disagreements. Not vote the way one person or a few people in your party tells you. You guys are bitching about trump getting folks to not support the bill. And the gop isn’t all on board with that. A very good thing for the country. Not a good thing for the party. Otherwise why have Congress and everyone represented if you are going to vote for what a few leaders want. They don’t even care if it is good for their constituents that voted for them.
I think I get it now.

There are all sorts of disagreements amongst Dems and I’m sure every piece of legislation supported by Dems included a lot of horse trading behind the scenes.

The issue with the border bill is not that there is disagreement in the GOP. It’s what is motivating the disagreement. There’s solid evidence that the primary driver is based entirely upon the political calculation of what will be most beneficial to Trump’s efforts to get elected and not about what’s going to improve the issues at the border.

I’m not saying that both sides aren’t capable of this behavior, it just appears particularly egregious in this case.

Blah blah blah, they are opposing the bill because after seeing the final proposal and really getting into the bill, they see its sucks! It will not accomplish anything substantial. There are too many loopholes and hidden GOTCHAS..as most bills written by your party

They are just doing what Joe Biden tells them to do…LOL

I think I get it now.

There are all sorts of disagreements amongst Dems and I’m sure every piece of legislation supported by Dems included a lot of horse trading behind the scenes.

The issue with the border bill is not that there is disagreement in the GOP. It’s what is motivating the disagreement. There’s solid evidence that the primary driver is based entirely upon the political calculation of what will be most beneficial to Trump’s efforts to get elected and not about what’s going to improve the issues at the border.

I’m not saying that both sides aren’t capable of this behavior, it just appears particularly egregious in this case.
And the only reason the bill is a discussion at all is because all the sudden the border is affecting democrats in polls. Egregious?

One of the major issues I have with liberals is the idea that legislation in and of itself is progress. No matter the merits of the new law. After 250 years the threshold for required new legislation should be really high. Generally reserved to address new issues not addressed in the past.

There is a reason the market and the economy like divided government. It allows capitalism to work free of irresponsible and many times ignorant Washington politicians.

The border patrol agents on the front lines also disagree regarding laws on the books.

Their UNION supported the bill because it included more money for CBP salaries, therefore more for the union. What it does not do is put more CBP agents back on actual border patrol and enforcement.

The laws on the books do need some work. A proper bill could simplify border enforcement and make immigration law more consistent. This bill was unnecessarily complex and flawed.

They are opposing because it’s awful. Old Mitch needs to go. As far as giving more money to Russia lite or Israel - where is the money coming from? We are $32 trillion in debt. Time to start paying it off before we give away any more money we don’t have.

Reactions: cherrydawg
If you are interested in what the bill does and doesn’t include, you can hear directly from one of the sponsors (who is most definitely not a RINO). The Trumpers are lying again.

This is another problem for you. You believe what the pols of your chosen policy standards say rather than reading. Read the dumb thing then get back to us. NO I haven't read it all, but I have read enough to know that the proposed bill sux.

And any defense of biden on the border fiasco just shows someone completely out of touch with reality. You are either totally lost on the border issue if you think the border was not working much better under trump or you are just not truthful. Its one or the other.

Most of us are not dumb enough to fall for the bull crap put out by the pols in DC and their media propagandist.

I was one that tried to tell all the so called "independents" that were going to vote for biden this last go round to read his platform. I did, he put in writing all the things he is doing to destroy the country. LOL how you can show your face here defending that criminal pervert is beyond me.

The trumpers are not lying near as much as the dims. You should read it then come back to us. If your half as smart as you think you are you will come back with a different opinion. But I doubt you'll actually read it. You would rather use talking points put out by the propaganda wing of the dim party or a lying pol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Were you stoned the whole time during Trumps presidency? He started building the wall, with no help from the dims or the pubs! Trump is not an insider, so the swamp creatures hated him for trying to reform the corruption in DC. It proved the politicians on both sides care nothing about this nation and its citizens!

Reactions: cherrydawg
Were you stoned the whole time during Trumps presidency? He started building the wall, with no help from the dims or the pubs! Trump is not an insider, so the swamp creatures hated him for trying to reform the corruption in DC. It proved the politicians on both sides care nothing about this nation and its citizens!
He is hopeless. He will say anything if he thinks it hurts trump and helps the pervert in the whitehouse. He doesn't care if its true or not.

Wildup either stays stoned or his brain just functions like that all the time on its own. Sad.

Wildup either stays stoned or his brain just functions like that all the time on its own. Sad.
Unsurprising to find that you and @Dawgfan1966, two of the angriest and most reactionary posters on the Chat, are unable to follow the discussion.

The MAGAs in Congress are claiming that the laws are on the books to shut down the border today. Not shut down the border upon the completion of a 2000+ mile wall, but today. These same laws were on the books during the Trump presidency. The wall may be the best idea ever, but it’s a multi-year project.

So if Trump wasn’t able to use the current laws to shut down the border immediatly, what’s changed to allow Biden to do it?

As an aside, if there were ever two people
on here who might benefit from cannabis, you are the two.

Unsurprising to find that you and @Dawgfan1966, two of the angriest and most reactionary posters on the Chat, are unable to follow the discussion.

The MAGAs in Congress are claiming that the laws are on the books to shut down the border today. Not shut down the border upon the completion of a 2000+ mile wall, but today. These same laws were on the books during the Trump presidency. The wall may be the best idea ever, but it’s a multi-year project.

So if Trump wasn’t able to use the current laws to shut down the border immediatly, what’s changed to allow Biden to do it?

As an aside, if there were ever two people
on here who might benefit from cannabis, you are the two.
*MAGAs in Congress*

You have zero self awareness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT