ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala says " stay woke, yall"

Yeah, this is gonna make the people that are gonna vote Trump anyway very angry and all that stuff and not really do much with the rest. It's too far back.

Just like that time in 2017 when Trump said the immigrants were taking Black jobs. Oh, I forgot. That was like less than a week ago.

Yeah, this is gonna make the people that are gonna vote Trump anyway very angry and all that stuff and not really do much with the rest. It's too far back.

Just like that time in 2017 when Trump said the immigrants were taking Black jobs. Oh, I forgot. That was like less than a week ago.
Disagree. Pretty problematic for someone whose entire strategy is to pretend like she isn’t super liberal and grab those independents who don’t like trump. This clip on repeat in swing states will be effective. Woke has become a no-no word on the left as well. Because they know most of the country doesn’t identify. And it is all encompassing in terms of where you are coming from politically.

Disagree. Pretty problematic for someone whose entire strategy is to pretend like she isn’t super liberal and grab those independents who don’t like trump. This clip on repeat in swing states will be effective. Woke has become a no-no word on the left as well. Because they know most of the country doesn’t identify. And it is all encompassing in terms of where you are coming from politically.
Black jobs gonna play well everywhere. Ammiright? Hit that one out of the park. Threw in Hispanic jobs as well for good measure.

Whaddya do with JD's comments about Trump from 7 to 8 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
Black jobs gonna play well everywhere. Ammiright? Hit that one out of the park. Threw in Hispanic jobs as well for good measure.
It’s easy to see racism when that’s all you want to see… you Dems are truly the ones that see only color… we get it though… it’s easier to be victims and make excuses when you do… soft weak minded people… he was speaking to Black people, so was he supposed to say illegals are taking White jobs?… if you are a proud confident person, words aren’t going to phase you… ya know like when Biden said “you ain’t black”, right?

It is a painful video to watch. I couldn’t get thru it. I agree. He said some things that were stupid. I was told to watch it all the way thru and don’t listen to clips thru Twitter. I recommend others do the same. He also said all jobs several times. But hey, who cares the sound bite works better how you put it right?

The same way in the Charlottesville clip how he disavowed any support from David dukes. Wished they wouldn’t support him. That is actually what he said. Funny how that wasn’t the sound bite. And that clip has never been played on cnn, msnbc or abc I promise you.

If you were talking to a predominantly AA audience and the discussion is about economic improvement in those communities, does a candidate that says he will try to protect black jobs really offend anyone without an agenda? Does someone saying they want to address the issues holding back predominantly black intercity schools offend you?

If you were talking to a predominantly AA audience and the discussion is about economic improvement in those communities, does a candidate that says he will try to protect black jobs really offend anyone without an agenda? Does someone saying they want to address the issues holding back predominantly black intercity schools offend you?
Those people are gonna vote Trump. The ones that aren't, aren't. Don't know many that are still deciding. What really matters is getting young people out to vote, especially young black men for Harris. Trump's helping.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
It is a painful video to watch. I couldn’t get thru it. I agree. He said some things that were stupid. I was told to watch it all the way thru and don’t listen to clips thru Twitter. I recommend others do the same. He also said all jobs several times. But hey, who cares the sound bite works better how you put it right?

The same way in the Charlottesville clip how he disavowed any support from David dukes. Wished they wouldn’t support him. That is actually what he said. Funny how that wasn’t the sound bite. And that clip has never been played on cnn, msnbc or abc I promise you.
It took him forever to deny Duke. That's just something you do from the start. He didn't want to and that's why that happened. Again, we're acting as if that came from nowhere and he denied him all along. Trump has a huge amount of self inflicted wounds.

Trump thinks anyone that likes him is good and anyone that doesn't is bad. That explains both the Duke and Kemp stuff.

• Haha
It took him forever to deny Duke. That's just something you do from the start. He didn't want to and that's why that happened. Again, we're acting as if that came from nowhere and he denied him all along. Trump has a huge amount of self inflicted wounds.

Trump thinks anyone that likes him is good and anyone that doesn't is bad. That explains both the Duke and Kemp stuff.

Actually no it didn’t. This is a fantastic article for you to read. It also lets you know how he became a gop candidate. And how that almost didn’t happen. It happened kicking and screaming. Ironic I stumbled on to this for your discussion in another thread. All trolling and bs aside. I didn’t remember it going this way at all. (Article is from 2016) trump almost ran as an independent. It is truly amazing how the media fools intelligent people about his past. It happens weekly right here. How many believe what you just posted without a clue that it isn’t correct.

You weren’t the only one wrong so I can’t blame you. This is where that good gif placement you have comes in handy. :)

Last edited:

Actually no it didn’t. This is a fantastic article for you to read. It also lets you know how he became a gop candidate. And how that almost didn’t happen. It happened kicking and screaming. Ironic I stumbled on to this for your discussion in another thread. All trolling and bs aside. I didn’t remember it going this way at all. (Article is from 2016) trump almost ran as an independent. It is truly amazing how the media fools intelligent people about his past. It happens weekly right here. How many believe what you just posted without a clue that it isn’t correct.

You weren’t the only one wrong so I can’t blame you. This is where that good gif placement you have comes in handy. :)
I wasn't wrong. He wouldn't denounce him at first and then he did after they pressed him on it. It wasn't immediate. That's exactly what I said. This is why it's a pointless discussion on anything really.

"It took him forever to deny Duke. That's just something you do from the start. He didn't want to and that's why that happened."

The uproar started on Sunday when Trump was asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" if he would disavow Duke and other white supremacist groups supporting his campaign.

"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?" Trump responded.

And I have no idea what you are talking about me denying he was running as an Independent or what that has to do with anything.

• Haha
I wasn't wrong. He wouldn't denounce him at first and then he did after they pressed him on it. It wasn't immediate. That's exactly what I said. This is why it's a pointless discussion on anything really.

"It took him forever to deny Duke. That's just something you do from the start. He didn't want to and that's why that happened."
No. (You used the word forever!)He said he had done it for years. When asked, he said I don’t know anything about David Duke. Because he didn’t hear the question in his earpiece. He then clarified on morning Joe. Saying I have done this 12 times already. He is a terrible person. Who used to love him by the way. The woman on the show cried after he gave her a donation for her charity in 2012. Now he is the devil. (People change right, Vance obviously has in reference to your statement about his comments)

I don’t like trump, but I can’t stand the bs the media passes off as the truth. It isn’t true right there plain as the nose on your face, yet you will not admit it. lol. That is some strong tds partner. Good lord. It is something proved wrong here all the time. It is why the media is so dangerous. You are a smart guy. Totally fooled. I had a thread with Celtic the other day. Half his post was truthful. It isn’t his fault. Brimur hasn’t posted one truth yet. Mr dawg is a trainwreck when it comes to getting things right. It is all media driven. I am not saying it is all one sided too. Tons of right leaning propaganda has been proven bs here as well. I have been fooled.

This is where you own it and move forward. I at least hope you read about him nearly running as an independent. I had no idea how that went down.

You edited: in another thread you were speaking about how he continues to get nominated. Found the first time interesting because I didn’t know the whole story there. My only point. It wasn’t a shot at you.

Last edited:

They are taking black jobs and have been for years genius. I pulled some of the important paragraphs so you wont have to try and read. I notice that you never post any links or actual arguments, you just bring your moronic TDS here non stop. Maybe stick with the football stuff ?

Changing technology, government programs, and a stagnant real minimum wage have all been blamed for the poor labor market performance of low skilled and minority workers. Another key reason, the authors show, is immigration. Using census data from 1960-2000, the authors trace the evolution of wages, employment, and incarceration rates for particular skill groups in the black and white populations. They then relate the trends observed in these variables to the increases in immigration experienced by each skill group. The observed correlations suggest that immigration is an important underlying factor influencing the observed trends. In particular, their analysis finds that a 10 percent rise in immigrants in a particular skill group significantly trimmed the wages of black and white men alike. For African-Americans, the decline was 3.6 percent. For whites, it was actually slightly higher: 3.8 percent. Beyond that, however, the black-white experience differed markedly, especially for low-skilled workers. Take employment rates: from 1960 to 2000, black high school dropouts saw their employment rates drop 33 percentage points -- from 88.6 percent to 55.7 percent -- the authors found in their analysis of census data from 1960 to 2000. The decrease for white high school dropouts was only roughly half that -- from 94.1 percent to 76.0 percent.

One reason, the authors argue, is that black employment is more sensitive to an immigration influx than white employment. For white men, an immigration boost of 10 percent caused their employment rate to fall just 0.7 percentage points; for black men, it fell 2.4 percentage points.

None of the criticism has anything to do with actual policy. Just issues with shit they say by the thought police. Trump being an insensitive politically incorrect asshole has been priced in for years. How does Trump saying black jobs impact anyone? The point he is making is that illegal immigration is making life tougher for African Americans. A good point whether eloquently served or not.

For Kamala, she is all the sudden the media’s shiny new toy. But she needs middle voters. And her track record is crazy woke. Might be fashionable, but folks are hurting economically and they will vote with their wallets. Clips of her discussing Bidenomics, the border, being woke……highly effective.

Same thing you do with Kamala’s “racist” comment about Biden in 2016.
Check that...Kamala called him a racist straight to his face.

I wish Trump would include that tape in a political ad.......something like, "Four short years ago, here's what our future VP said to our future POTUS (play debate clip). Don't let race politics cloud the truth".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT