ADVERTISEMENT

KCP on fire: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is shooting 49.5% from 3-point range in the last 20 games on 4.95 attempts per game

WRDefenderDog

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
North Augusta, SC
“But Caldwell-Pope was the Nuggets guard who truly shined on a night when Nikola Jokic casually added a 19-point, 14-rebound, 11-assist triple-double (including another full-court outlet pass to Holiday, who gestured “touchdown” with his arms after an easy layup). Caldwell-Pope was 9 for 12 from the field and 6 for 9 from beyond the arc. He scored all his points by the end of the third quarter. He contributed two steals at the defensive end.

“He’s shooting well. We’re finding him,” Murray said. “He’s shooting with confidence. He had a little slump — I don’t want to say slump — but he wasn’t shooting the way he shoots for a couple games, and I think everybody in the world goes through that. I think he found it the last couple games, and he’s just been shooting into a big basket ever since then.”

The 31-year-old has attempted multiple 3-pointers in 11 consecutive games. He’s making them at a 50.8% clip during that stretch. Dating back to the beginning of March, he’s 46.2% on 4.9 attempts per game.”

Reactions: 504noladawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News