ADVERTISEMENT

Key to success Saturday night

AgrayDAWG

We can't have nice things
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dville
I am not going to do a giant breakdown(I know several of you are grateful to hear that).

I'm not even going to cover any X's and O's really.

We must weaponize bama's homefield advantage against them. What do I mean by that? Jump them early, force Milroe to play from behind. ATTACK them, even if we give up a big 1. Go for it constantly to make splash plays. If we can do that, that place is going to implode from within. The fans will turn on Milroe and Deboer and Milroe will start trying to play superman. Put him on the ground every single time you can, eve if 15 yards come from it. If he runs, drive him into the ground every single time, if he gets a pass off right as the rush gets there. BURY HIM.

The 1 major difference in this bama team vs Saban's teams is how they hunt contact, this group avoids it. We must bring it to them constantly. If a shot is open on the Williams kid or Bernard, send them to the shadow realm.

That sounds very rudimentary and all well and good. But to recall a conversation @Single Barrel Dawg and I had prior to last year's SECG, just come out and kick their fvcking ass. Do that at their place and the crowd becomes an obstacle bama has to overcome. The longer it goes if we stay up, the more they'll wilt. Have to strike early, literally and figuratively and make them hate being on the field with us. I'm not saying play dirty but the goal should be attrition because they can't take it any longer. Make it ugly, they want to win with style and highlights. Make them play boring ass football and have to match us physically every snap and they'll melt.

Dawgs roll and the rest of the country realizes the last 2 weeks were good for discussion points but the path to Gold still runs through Athens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.