ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of going out on a limb, FSU...

Electric City Dawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2005
Anderson, SC
I think FSU pulls off a shocker tomorrow over Clemson. Took me all week to get that feeling but I can totally see it now.

Clemson was so giddy after the NCSU beat down. Add the tOSU loss that night and it was basically a 2 team race to the title game!

They are riding their biggest high of the season. True frosh qb on the road. Elite DL for FSU and a different, more athletic D than he has seen.

FSU will get demolished on the OL but I think they know that and can get playmakers the ball quickly.

Clemson May jump on them early and roll but if they don’t, keep your eyes peeled on that one.

I know some clemson fans that had tickets and room all reserved. Hotel called them last week asking them to cancel so they didn’t displace relief workers for the PCB area. The fans I know that are going are leaving at 3am and driving back that night!

Low clemson attendance. Excited FSU fans. I think FSU gets some hits on TL but he stays in the game. Playing hurt and a bit out of sync dooms the Tigers. 27-21 FSU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News