ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby comments on crowd noise

jimmy8080

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2009
Kirby calling out the fans Saturday really stings. I wish there was a way I could have Kirby read this without having to post publicly. I have paid for tickets for 20 years. When my family member passed away ( tickets in his name) I decided to join Magill Society. To join is $25000.00. I am NOT a wealthy man. I have followed his team all over this country supporting him and his teams. It's NOT easy financially but we always found a way. I will continue to do so as well cause my family loves UGA. I feel like the fan base had a awful hangover from last week and that played a part of the lack of fan noise this Saturday. I may be wrong but that is how I feel. I wouldn't trade coach for ANYONE else, let me make that clear. Now this is where I piss some people off. Kirby, maybe you should appreciate the following you have had for the last nine years, pls remember it's not easy for fans to financially support the Dawgs and to travel all over the conference supporting you guys. Now some will say it doesn't cost anything to yell but I actually screamed for 4 hours the week before. I would like to remind him that in Tuscaloosa for 32 minutes he filled his diaper on the sideline. You show up and perform like that ( 1st half) and then have the audacity to call out fans. Come on man. Maybe you get over the bama hurdle ( mostly mental) if Vandy can do it, well I'm just saying. Kirby please remember where you came from and stop whining. OK guys yall can let me have it now. GO DAWGS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.