ADVERTISEMENT

Kubi’s 3-2-1

kubi13

The People’s Mod(sider)
Aug 3, 2016
TheWest
tenor.gif

Hey guys, it’s been a while. This thread is brought to you by Hardeman Hobson Waste Services. They tote all your crap away.

3 Observations

3) Stetson Bennet has 10+” hands and runs a legit 4.4-ish. These are FAX that I have witnessed with my own 15-20 vision, not just numbers written down on a piece of paper.
200_d.gif

2) The front 7 has been really good this year and really close to big plays in the first half. While they have been dominant in the 2nd half of games, they will need to step up in the first half against Bama and sack Mac early and often.
AdmirableUltimateGopher-size_restricted.gif

1) It’s pretty pathetic that Saban has to resort to fake positive tests to try and distract everyone from their upcoming loss against the greatest team ever constructed. We all know they have hired a few local refs to try and tilt thing in their favor like they did when Tyler Simmons was onsides. Wear a damn mask little nicky, you angry elf.

tenor.gif

2 Questions

2) Will the UGA offense finally give us a full 60 minutes of football this year? We have seen several very good halves of football, and several marred by penalties, poor execution, and terrible snaps. I can’t answer this question, that’s why I asked it.

5Sdu.gif

1) Will Kirby finally step on another teams neck with a lead in a big game? We have pulled a 28-3 in the last few games against Bama, will Kirby allow Monken to crush the other teams hopes and dreams with a late lead? Hold on to yore butts!!!

giphy.gif

1 Prediction

1) OK, it’s two predictions. You guys know I am literally never wrong in my predictions (see Richie Lecounte being the GOAT), except that one time with Owen Pappoe, the Braves clinch the NLCS and the Dawgs begin the end of the Saban reign tomorrow (or tonight depending on your time zone)

tenor.gif

If you like what you saw, hit the subscribe button. Otherwise, SMD and EMS. Keep yore politics and crappy opinions to your subpar text groups. These opinions are all FAX and UGASports knows the people’s mod never lies.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News