ADVERTISEMENT

Last moment on the big stage

and the moron peddles the very fine people hoax. A shameless and prolific liar to the bitter end.

A lot of this tonight.

GVZmAvUaMAIRPKZ

and the moron peddles the very fine people hoax. A shameless and prolific liar to the bitter end.

Trump said those words pretty much.

Did Trump say "White supremacists are fine people." ? No.

As I've said before in other posts, it could be that he didn't realize the march was organized by white supremacists. It was.

Were there people there marching with them who are fine people? If so, they also must not have realized they were at a march organized by white supremacists. Did they continue even when hearing white supremacist racist and antisemitic chants? Geeze, I hope not. Otherwise it's kind of hard for me to say they are very fine people.

This is just another thing where DJT gets in his own way. If he had just said, "I made a mistake and didn't realize it was a white supremacist march. I thought it was just some people upset bout their statues being removed." That would've been fine and helped immensely. But as we know, DJT doesn't make mistakes. Still the only Christian on record that doesn't ask for forgiveness.

I mean if I'm offending some you who say you've got to put aside your differences for the common good of saving our Confederate statues, I'm sorry. I hope I'm not. I hope you wouldn't march with these groups.

As I've said before in other posts, it could be that he didn't realize the march was organized by white supremacists. It was.

Were there people there marching with them who are fine people? If so, they also must not have realized they were at a march organized by white supremacists. Did they continue even when hearing white supremacist racist and antisemitic chants? Geeze, I hope not. Otherwise it's kind of hard for me to say they are very fine people.

This is just another thing where DJT gets in his own way. If he had just said, "I made a mistake and didn't realize it was a white supremacist march. I thought it was just some people upset bout their statues being removed." That would've been fine and helped immensely. But as we know, DJT doesn't make mistakes. Still the only Christian on record that doesn't ask for forgiveness.

I mean if I'm offending some you who say you've got to put aside your differences for the common good of saving our Confederate statues, I'm sorry. I hope I'm not. I hope you wouldn't march with these groups.
Dude.

You have been gaslighted man

You post too much on the Chat alone to have a real job… nice try… get some help.
I don't think anyone that posts in here has a real job. Seems very much active from sun up to midnight. But here we go again with the personal insults.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Please explain. And again, gaslighting, in its literal definition, would almost certainly be occurring between two people in a personal relationship of dependency and not really beyond that.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. And then it went on from there. Now, here’s the thing --"

Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. And then it went on from there. Now, here’s the thing --"

Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.
COWARD.

Please explain. And again, gaslighting, in its literal definition, would almost certainly be occurring between two people in a personal relationship of dependency and not really beyond that.
It is because you didn’t watch the whole interview. You like others mouthed off watching a clip. Later in the interview you hear him talk awful about the kkk and said he has disavowed them about 100 times. Who unearthed the rest of the interview. CNN’s on Jake tapper. The debate moderator. Who trump pointed at and thanked him for debunking the lie Biden parroted again. He hates trump worse than you do. But at least unlike you, he can admit what the truth is. Damn dude. All time low. Even for you.

How dumb does this make Joe. He says he ran because of this. A total lie fabricated by the media. His whole presidency was a lie. So it makes sense. Damn did he fool 82 million people

Last edited:
I don't think anyone that posts in here has a real job. Seems very much active from sun up to midnight. But here we go again with the personal insults.
Lol shocking… I had a feeling you’d say something like this… My job is VERY much real… obviously yours is not… you work in Tech or for the gubment?… personal insult?… get a grip… you spew your arrogance here more than anyone else… don’t you live in another country too?… would love to know where the rest of the Chat Dems live (Brimur in N. Va.), what their jobs are(lol @ you), if they are married &/or have kids(Sho?), etc… I just can’t fathom how you guys are so twisted up on what’s really important… we are literally watching the Dems and MSM turn Kamala into a legit presidential candidate… and all you sheep just love it because it feels so good… and most importantly it’s anyone but Trump… she was the very first to drop out last cycle because she was so disliked… now flip flopping on all her issues to appear more moderate… or at least her tv commercial ads want the country to believe that… it’s not like she’s giving interviews to explain where she stands… good thing there’s plenty of video of her from the past showing what she truly believes… I’ll let you get back to posting on all the message boards… I doubt UGA sports is the only place you waste your days away week after week… seek help… find a lady friend… Get some fresh air… when you're ready… we're all good here… Peace, my fellow American friend…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT