ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Presidential Polling from Battle Ground States......

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

I heard some polling data on radio while out to lunch. I linked this but not sure this is same data that was being referenced on the radio. Regardless, a few comments

1. Color me skeptical Trump is smoking Biden in all of them
  2. I see Trump winning Georgia, Az, NC and possibly Nevada
  3. Don't see how Biden doesn't win Michigan, Penn, and Wisconsin with Democrat Governors and loose absentee ballot rules
  4. I think race will be a nail bitter with Biden winning even closer than last time
If these Polls remain similar thru late Spring and Early Summer the following are most likely to occur:
  1. Biden will have a medical setback and will be replaced at the Democratic Convention or if they stick with Biden
  2. The Jack Smith case will proceed in record time and Trump will be convicted of multiple felonies by or around Labor Day. The trail will be held in DC where 95% of the residents vote Democrat and the Judge will rule in the plaintiffs behalf on almost every motion regardless of legal merit. Dems have to have a conviction with race this close.
The Polls are saying Biden is in trouble. The Washington powerbrokers and MSM are regrouping for a final barrage to help Biden. As i have said before, Trump will give them ammunition and rest of stuff they will made up or distorted. I suspect $ 100 million will be spent in Michigan, Penn and Wisconsin with 50% of that going to "Community Organizers" to get absentee votes turned in by everyone who might consider voting for Biden. . Both candidates will misstep numerous times between now and election day. This race will be the ugliest in history and could go either way

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

I heard some polling data on radio while out to lunch. I linked this but not sure this is same data that was being referenced on the radio. Regardless, a few comments

1. Color me skeptical Trump is smoking Biden in all of them
  2. I see Trump winning Georgia, Az, NC and possibly Nevada
  3. Don't see how Biden doesn't win Michigan, Penn, and Wisconsin with Democrat Governors and loose absentee ballot rules
  4. I think race will be a nail bitter with Biden winning even closer than last time
If these Polls remain similar thru late Spring and Early Summer the following are most likely to occur:
  1. Biden will have a medical setback and will be replaced at the Democratic Convention or if they stick with Biden
  2. The Jack Smith case will proceed in record time and Trump will be convicted of multiple felonies by or around Labor Day. The trail will be held in DC where 95% of the residents vote Democrat and the Judge will rule in the plaintiffs behalf on almost every motion regardless of legal merit. Dems have to have a conviction with race this close.
The Polls are saying Biden is in trouble. The Washington powerbrokers and MSM are regrouping for a final barrage to help Biden. As i have said before, Trump will give them ammunition and rest of stuff they will made up or distorted. I suspect $ 100 million will be spent in Michigan, Penn and Wisconsin with 50% of that going to "Community Organizers" to get absentee votes turned in by everyone who might consider voting for Biden. . Both candidates will misstep numerous times between now and election day. This race will be the ugliest in history and could go either way
Who knows where we are by summer but this is similar to the talk of a Red Wave in 2020.

Who knows where we are by summer but this is similar to the talk of a Red Wave in 2020.
I'm certainly NOT predicting anything of the sorts, just commenting on current polls and what will occur if they persist.

Only Senate seat i predict will flip is the one in West Virginia with a 50/50 chance of one in Montana flipping as well. Perhaps there could be others but no real idea. I don't see much difference in a Shumer lead Senate VS a Mcconell led Senate...........

I would argue MAGA is a populist movement (pretty universal opinion). The issue with Populism is it gets less popular over time...to think Trump will do better than 2020 is really unlikely. He certainly hasn't done anything to increase his popularity with the general electorate.

I would argue MAGA is a populist movement (pretty universal opinion). The issue with Populism is it gets less popular over time...to think Trump will do better than 2020 is really unlikely. He certainly hasn't done anything to increase his popularity with the general electorate.
I don't think Trump will do better, in fact he will get less votes than he did in 2020. the real question is how many less votes Biden will get. Since absentee voting in Georgia now requires Voter ID, he will get MUCH less votes in Georgia. No way he can get his base to actual polls or go thru several steps on an absentee ballot to vote as now required in Georgia. My sister voted for Biden in 2020, she is NOT voting for Biden in 2024, and she isn't voting for Trump either. Will more Biden 2020 voters sit out or skip that choice in 2024 than Trump, no idea but both will get millions less votes overall in 2024 VS 2020.

I don't think Trump will do better, in fact he will get less votes than he did in 2020. the real question is how many less votes Biden will get. Since absentee voting in Georgia now requires Voter ID, he will get MUCH less votes in Georgia. No way he can get his base to actual polls or go thru several steps on an absentee ballot to vote as now required in Georgia. My sister voted for Biden in 2020, she is NOT voting for Biden in 2024, and she isn't voting for Trump either. Will more Biden 2020 voters sit out or skip that choice in 2024 than Trump, no idea but both will get millions less votes overall in 2024 VS 2020.
I predict they will get 10-15 million less votes total. Because the rules have been changed a little and it will not completely be the Wild West again. It has nothing to do with popularity or lack there of. Long way to go.

People love to say, so many voted for Biden because of Trump. Well. Ten million more voted for Trump too. Which clobbers that argument.

“to think Trump will do better than 2020 is really unlikely. He certainly hasn't done anything to increase his popularity with the general electorate.”

He doesn’t have to, Biden & crew has already done it for him.

Many ppl that I know who hate Trump will never consider voting for him under any circumstance. It's kinda ironic that he's probably the least pro-lifer on that side of the aisle, yet many women simply won't vote for him. With that said, I actually do know a few who voted for Biden in 2020 who, while I won't say have been red-pilled, are open to it because Biden has been such a disaster and the bench on the Left is so bad. I'm not making predictions, but at the moment I have more confidence than I did in 2022. While Dems will push abortion as hard as ever, I think the southern border is likely going to be the surprise #1 issue. Even my most liberal friends (not the absolute nutjobs) admit it's a major issue.

Red wave 2022 is what I keep thinking back to. I think it tells a story of what we are facing in the prez election. People had every reason to not for dems and a lot did anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a vote for our nation’s suicide, but is the only thing I really know to compare this election to.

People in this country have become so stupid and it’s going to take some real pain to wake some dumbasses up. But you have to look what happened in the midterms and it could be a foretelling of what’s to come.

Republicans better work their butts off and not take for granted that people are smart enough to see what’s going on.

Until the Dominion voting machine problems are rectified, and Secretary of State in Georgia said the problem won’t be corrected until after the 2024 election, we are doomed. Crooked politicians on both sides of the fence.

Trump hasn't but the federal govt going after him has given him my support. Certainly I'm not the only one.

Until the Dominion voting machine problems are rectified, and Secretary of State in Georgia said the problem won’t be corrected until after the 2024 election, we are doomed. Crooked politicians on both sides of the fence.
So you're claiming there was voter fraud in 2020 and now also 2022?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Red wave 2022 is what I keep thinking back to. I think it tells a story of what we are facing in the prez election. People had every reason to not for dems and a lot did anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a vote for our nation’s suicide, but is the only thing I really know to compare this election to.

People in this country have become so stupid and it’s going to take some real pain to wake some dumbasses up. But you have to look what happened in the midterms and it could be a foretelling of what’s to come.

Republicans better work their butts off and not take for granted that people are smart enough to see what’s going on.
Look I get it, you guys feel Trump's lack of filter is him being a fighter for you but it's not. He's a deeply deeply flawed individual who can't stop shooting himself in the foot. Heck he just lost $83 Million because he can't get out of his own way.

Trump hasn't but the federal govt going after him has given him my support. Certainly I'm not the only one.
I disagree, perfect example is the classified document case and look how Trump handled that versus Biden. Biden self reported classified documents he had in his position...Trump on the other hand lied repeatedly about having classified documents in his position, even going as far as having his lawyer commit fraud by lying for him on an official legal document.

I disagree, perfect example is the classified document case and look how Trump handled that versus Biden. Biden self reported classified documents he had in his position...Trump on the other hand lied repeatedly about having classified documents in his position, even going as far as having his lawyer commit fraud by lying for him on an official legal document.
Didn't say I like orange man, just dislike Joe more.

Although there is truth in your comments and reason I think the Florida case is legit there is some underlying information you are leaving out.

Biden couldn’t have it in any circumstance as he was VP
Biden’s son had direct access to the classified information
What was in Biden’s classified documents

Trump - what was in his classified documents ?
Although his explanation is dubious for sure, he may have declassified some of it. Or he should have before he lugged it out

Again, I’m not here to defend Trump or condemn Biden on this issue, I want to hear all of the facts , not from prosecutors trying to sink Trump or Biden loyalists.

I suspect most of Trump’s documents are of little if any importance, regardless his hiding and moving around was STUPID and indefensible. Biden was probably an oversight but if anything is China or Ukraine related he should be treated very harshly.

Didn't say I like orange man, just dislike Joe more.

You have every right to vote based on that, but that's not what you said.

That's what you actually said. You are basically saying that the law doesn't apply to Trump and he shouldn't be charged with those crimes. Nothing has been proven yet, but if you can't see the basic reasons for the charges, I don't know what to say. We have him discussing the Georgia results in an unusual way (being polite but basically trying to coerce something), he and his lawyers saying they didn't have classified documents when he most certainly did and provoking January 6th and doing nothing to stop it when it was in progress.

That's what you actually said. You are basically saying that the law doesn't apply to Trump and he shouldn't be charged with those crimes. Nothing has been proven yet, but if you can't see the basic reasons for the charges, I don't know what to say. We have him discussing the Georgia results in an unusual way (being polite but basically trying to coerce something), he and his lawyers saying they didn't have classified documents when he most certainly did and provoking January 6th and doing nothing to stop it when it was in progress.
So you think Biden and his justice dept. should prosecute Trump because he opposes their policies. That’s political persecution my man and that’s exactly what the Democrats and Biden are doing. Everything you libs accuse Trump of is pure political bullshit.

So you think Biden and his justice dept. should prosecute Trump because he opposes their policies. That’s political persecution my man and that’s exactly what the Democrats and Biden are doing. Everything you libs accuse Trump of is pure political bullshit.

No, I think Trump should be prosecuted if it appears he broke a law. And it certainly appears that he might have. He might actually get his day in court, but I would say that's the last thing and place he wants to be because he doesn't do too well there.

You can think whatever you want but if you think everything he is being accused of is "pure political bullshit", you can't see straight and are blinded by your hate. But keep telling me who or what I am.

Reactions: shonuff253

Go read what I commented on. I believe trump will exceed 2020 turnout not necessarily because he's done something good, but because of all the attacks on him. Some justified, some not.

That is what I actually said. Thanks though.

I believe trump will exceed 2020 turnout not necessarily because he's done something good, but because of all the attacks on him. Some justified, some not.

That is what I actually said. Thanks though.
The first is exactly what you said. Exactly.

That's not what the second quote says.

But whatever.

Reactions: shonuff253
Look I get it, you guys feel Trump's lack of filter is him being a fighter for you but it's not. He's a deeply deeply flawed individual who can't stop shooting himself in the foot. Heck he just lost $83 Million because he can't get out of his own way.

Don’t lump me in with that group. I care nothing for Trump. He made worse mistakes than running his mouth. No doubt. However, Biden is 100x worse. Well actually it isn’t Biden, he’s just a bumbling old fool who can’t make it through the night without a diaper change. The ones behind him, sticking him out there to take the bullets while they carry on their damage to the US. Biden is nothing to fear, just a corrupt listless invalid that was dumb when he had a mind and just got worse.

Since we are stuck with Biden, I have started to appreciate him. This man has opened the doors annd allowed us to get insight on who these hidden enemies are. He has exposed a lot of them, and I’m grateful. A lot of these people and groups have been exposed since 2020.

I would Choose anyone to be president over Biden as long as it isn’t a corrupt dem. Just because I say that doesn’t mean I support Trump per se. I just support anyone running against Biden this year.

I was saying though that the results of midterms do not bode well for the reps in this presidential race. It’s the main thing I consider at this point as opposed to polls. I think and have been telling people Biden will win. I hope not but it’s going to happen. Too many things against a dem Opponent.they cheated once, they will do it again. The corrupt legacy media will bail out Biden. Too many things to overcome. Still, have to support the candidate whose values are closest to the truth. I’ve not seen a single dem exhibit any values, other than bad, in years

No, I think Trump should be prosecuted if it appears he broke a law. And it certainly appears that he might have. He might actually get his day in court, but I would say that's the last thing and place he wants to be because he doesn't do too well there.

You can think whatever you want but if you think everything he is being accused of is "pure political bullshit", you can't see straight and are blinded by your hate. But keep telling me who or what I am.
Everything you people are saying is pure speculation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT