ADVERTISEMENT

Left turns on a modern day hippie that came from a rich family

Well when you boil it down, these folks really hate themselves (and I mean look at most of them, wouldn't you hate yourself too?) and when you hate yourself its easy to hate everyone else. Just a sad, tragic bunch.

Reactions: blackpug6
Mumford and Sons is boring and Andy Ngo is a disingenuous, lying hack. Good riddance.
Please post a link that shows us this about Ngo ( i agree that Mumford is narcolepsy inducing) . Are you seriously going to tell us now that Antifa doesnt exist? What exactly has he lied about? Cant wait for this.

Reactions: blackpug6
He has lied? Pray, do tell.
This sums up my views on Andy quite well.

Well when you boil it down, these folks really hate themselves (and I mean look at most of them, wouldn't you hate yourself too?) and when you hate yourself its easy to hate everyone else. Just a sad, tragic bunch.
I do agree that self hatred is often at the root of xenophobia. Have you seen the mugshots of those arrested for January 6th? You are not arguing from a position of strength here.

I do agree that self hatred is often at the root of xenophobia. Have you seen the mugshots of those arrested for January 6th? You are not arguing from a position of strength here.
Lol...right chief. I promise you don't want to get into a war of posting mugshots... It will end BADLY for you.

Reactions: Spe77

Neither are you.

Antifa has almost killed this guy, they gave him brain damage, they have doxxed him as well as hundreds of others , and this complete loon is going to tell us that Antifa isnt real? GTFOH.

Last edited:
Yeah, that LA Times reporter is fair and balanced. I just knew that was the article that would be pulled! Hahaha! I'd use the word Triggered if it wasn't just banned by the left. Oh, don't use picnic, either.

Yeah, that LA Times reporter is fair and balanced. I just knew that was the article that would be pulled! Hahaha! I'd use the word Triggered if it wasn't just banned by the left. Oh, don't use picnic, either.
I am against the woke-ist efforts to ban the use of certain words. Having people's language choices unconstrained by outside, societal pressure makes it much easier to assess the character of anyone you encounter.

Here's mine. This really looks like a group of winners, doesn't it?

rachel-levine-be5e3faf7b2b365e2c857c09a793860bfa5476ef.jpg

Lol....c'mon you can try harder than that...
Your brother...err I mean sister....err your whatchamacallit! THIS was put into a position of power by your administration. Game. Over. Wouldn't you hate yourself if that stared back at you every morning?..

Mumford and Sons is boring and Andy Ngo is a disingenuous, lying hack. Good riddance.
Andy Ngo is more familiar with Antifa and their tactics than most anyone outside certain branches of law enforcement. He has infiltrated the Portland group (before they knew who he was) and covered them since before you knew who they were.

His first outright attack from them made him a bit of a social media star. Since then, he's been accused of encouraging attacks to keep his name out there. In reality, he doesn't have to do anything but show up. Antifa groups don't like their methods and weapons of choice exposed.

That first attack brought to light the euphemistic "milkshake". A standard tactic used by Antifa groups is to fill a fast food cup with concrete mix, ice and enough liquid to keep it from hardening. This has added weight and a thicker consistency. Add a lid and straw and the image is complete.

Its enough to fracture a bone and cause some real damage like a frozen water bottle when it hits. Afterwards, it just looks like somebody poured a food product on you.

rachel-levine-be5e3faf7b2b365e2c857c09a793860bfa5476ef.jpg

Lol....c'mon you can try harder than that...
Your brother...err I mean sister....err your whatchamacallit! THIS was put into a position of power by your administration. Game. Over. Wouldn't you hate yourself if that stared back at you every morning?..
Even Trump himself was bemoaning what a scraggly bunch of rejects the Jan. 6th rioters were.

210113-capitol-riot-auschwitz-shirt-mn-1005-3441765.jpg

Did you read that garbage? I mean we literally have video of Antifa burning stuff all over the place , and they are telling us that Antifa doesn’t exist. Hell even they admit they exist. I don’t get it.

Did you read that garbage? I mean we literally have video of Antifa burning stuff all over the place , and they are telling us that Antifa doesn’t exist. Hell even they admit they exist. I don’t get it.
Either you didn't read the piece or your reading comprehension is lacking.

"Before the fine folks at Gateway Pundit rush to screencap any of the above as evidence of my left-wing affinities, let me just say that I have as much fondness for antifa as I do for orthodontic surgery. I watched them destroy a Starbucks in Berkeley during a protest over a scheduled appearance by Milo Yiannopoulos. This, shortly after the company’s chief executive, Howard Schultz, committed to hiring thousands of Syrian refugees. The destruction was not just pointless, but also detrimental to the cause. The same can and should be said about the violence that sometimes followed the summer’s protests."

His argument is regarding the cohesiveness of Antifa as a national organization and the relative threat of Antifa when compared to extreme right-wing organizations, which are both better organized and, according to the FBI, represent a far bigger threat of domestic terrorism.

Ngo's entire argument was starkly exposed for the BS it is by the events of January 6th, which was neither a tourist event nor a peaceful protest, and did not include Antifa or FBI, false-flag provocateurs.

Yes, it is true that antifa is not a national organization just like Proud Boys, or Capitol Rioters, or boogity boys aren't national organizations, but are more deeply funded, for sure. And as all my white woke friends who moved to thevPNW hate to admit, there is 99.99% more white supremacists in the PNW than all of the south. I mean, if you were going to build an organization based on whites-only, would you do it in the south, or where there are basically only white people?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT