ADVERTISEMENT

Leftists trying to block Trump from the ballots in several swing states

MassachusettsDawg

Resident Masshole
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2017
Titletown
This seems like a LOT of effort for Democrats to get rid of someone who they claim to be unelectable.

If 2020 was completely legit, they would be salivating at the prospect of Trump running again in '24 so Potatus can get another term.

This seems like a LOT of effort for Democrats to get rid of someone who they claim to be unelectable.

If 2020 was completely legit, they would be salivating at the prospect of Trump running again in '24 so Potatus can get another term.

I've been making this point since Biden was sworn in. Certain posters keep saying no one is trying to keep Trump off the ballot, yet here we are.

Their internal polling is VERY BAD. They are losing minority voters like they haven’t seen.

Trump only lost the election by 40-45k votes. They know they have lost votes to swing those states to Trump. Heck if prices keep going up some blue states will be red.

I hate to tell you > but it's not necessarily "leftists"... or did you not read the whole article you posted:

"The push to disqualify Trump under this constitutional clause gained more traction when two members of the conservative Federalist Society, William Baude and Michael Stokes Paulsen, recently supported the idea in the pages of the Pennsylvania Law Review. "

"Bryant "Corky" Messner, a lawyer who lives in New Hampshire and was previously endorsed by Trump during his 2020 Senate run in the state, announced last week that he had begun the steps to challenge Trump's eligibility to appear on the New Hampshire primary ballot."

whatever, it's not going anywhere unless he's convicted before November 2024

but, maybe we've redefined "leftists" to mean "anyone who doesn't love Trump."

Last edited:
I hate to tell you > but it's not necessarily "leftists"... or did you not read the whole article you posted:

"The push to disqualify Trump under this constitutional clause gained more traction when two members of the conservative Federalist Society, William Baude and Michael Stokes Paulsen, recently supported the idea in the pages of the Pennsylvania Law Review. "

"Bryant "Corky" Messner, a lawyer who lives in New Hampshire and was previously endorsed by Trump during his 2020 Senate run in the state, announced last week that he had begun the steps to challenge Trump's eligibility to appear on the New Hampshire primary ballot."

nope, leftist are those that hate the country and vote for idiots like brandon.

Oh my mistake…the movement is 99.9% leftists, plus some guy named Corky and two other guys no one’s ever heard of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT