ADVERTISEMENT

Lefty hoaxes

atlanta cock#

Diehard supporter
Jun 1, 1998
Here's your up-to-date list including the latest from Morning Joe.

Russia Collusion Hoax
Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
Jussie Smollett Hoax
Covington KKKids Hoax
Very Fine People Hoax
Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
Global Warming Hoax
Russian Bounties Hoax
Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
Rittenhouse Hoax
Eating While Black Hoax
Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
NASCAR Noose Hoax
The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
COVID Deaths are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
Hamas Hospital Hoax
John Fetterman Is Healthy Hoax
If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax

Russia Collusion Hoax
Jussie Smollett Hoax
Covington KKKids Hoax
Very Fine People Hoax
Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
Global Warming Hoax
Russian Bounties Hoax
Rittenhouse Hoax
Eating While Black Hoax
NASCAR Noose Hoax
Hamas Hospital Hoax
And yet…

And yet…

What about the rest of what he posted. I know that is a ton of lefty bullshit to wade thru. Any response.

What about the rest of what he posted. I know that is a ton of lefty bullshit to wade thru. Any response.
Do you really think all of those are hoaxes and there was no truth to any of them?

I started a line by line commentary but it’s a holiday and my daughter wants throw the football (she throws a mean spiral). Seems a better use of my time, right?

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Do you really think all of those are hoaxes and there was no truth to any of them?

I started a line by line commentary but it’s a holiday and my daughter wants throw the football (she throws a mean spiral). Seems a better use of my time, right?

Have a great Thanksgiving.
Much better use of your time. Lol. Powder puff leagues can be fun. My daughter loved smacking around other girls in those leagues.

Happy thanksgiving!

Russia Collusion Hoax
Jussie Smollett Hoax
Covington KKKids Hoax
Very Fine People Hoax
Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
Global Warming Hoax
Russian Bounties Hoax
Rittenhouse Hoax
Eating While Black Hoax
NASCAR Noose Hoax
Hamas Hospital Hoax
2020 Election Fraud Hoax.

Trumps your entire list, doesn't it?

Happy Thanksgiving!

2020 Election Fraud Hoax.

Trumps your entire list, doesn't it?

Happy Thanksgiving!
The one that said the 2020 Election was the safest and most secure in our history certainly was a hoax of epic proportions. Especially coming just two weeks after the Solar Winds security breach and while some states, including mine, were still finding and counting votes.

Russia Collusion Hoax
Jussie Smollett Hoax
Covington KKKids Hoax
Very Fine People Hoax
Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
Global Warming Hoax
Russian Bounties Hoax
Rittenhouse Hoax
Eating While Black Hoax
NASCAR Noose Hoax
Hamas Hospital Hoax
How about US-Canada Border Terrorist Attack Hoax? Fox and a lot of prominent republicans really nailed that one yesterday.

The one that said the 2020 Election was the safest and most secure in our history certainly was a hoax of epic proportions. Especially coming just two weeks after the Solar Winds security breach and while some states, including mine, were still finding and counting votes.
Not even in the same ballpark as insisting there would be massive fraud months before the election took place and sticking with that lie three years later despite no proof, and I think you know that.

How about US-Canada Border Terrorist Attack Hoax? Fox and a lot of prominent republicans really nailed that one yesterday.

Not even in the same ballpark as insisting there would be massive fraud months before the election took place and sticking with that lie three years later despite no proof, and I think you know that.
That was easy to predict, as Marc Elias and friends were already hard at work compromising and sometimes overriding election laws to destroy the security of the vote and clear the way for fakery. Same thing Dems complained about for years. They made it happen. Own up to it and live with it. They don't need your vote, they say.

I would expect nothing less from a Democrat fundraiser, Biden delegate and DNC finance committee member. She's got a narrative to protect and nothing but contempt for you and me.

Hillary Clinton is still telling people at paid events (An Evening with the Clintons) that she did everything right and still had the 2016 election stolen from her, with no proof. Ron Wyden, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar and Rep. Mark Pocan warned of vote switching, undisclosed vulnerabilities, and improbable results that “threaten the integrity of our elections” with Dominion voting systems and others - prior to the 2020 election. Are they not credible?

Nobody that you want to argue with here watches or pays attention to Fox News. They burned their audience and now struggle for relevance alongside CNN and MSNBC. I have no idea of the real story behind the border crash in NY, but not taking any version at face value, just yet.

A very happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

LOL,,,, i saw it a number of places not just fox. But that doesn't fit your propaganda and we know you aren't worried about being right about anything anyway. LOL

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
That was easy to predict, as Marc Elias and friends were already hard at work compromising and sometimes overriding election laws to destroy the security of the vote and clear the way for fakery. Same thing Dems complained about for years. They made it happen. Own up to it and live with it. They don't need your vote, they say.

I would expect nothing less from a Democrat fundraiser, Biden delegate and DNC finance committee member. She's got a narrative to protect and nothing but contempt for you and me.

Hillary Clinton is still telling people at paid events (An Evening with the Clintons) that she did everything right and still had the 2016 election stolen from her, with no proof. Ron Wyden, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar and Rep. Mark Pocan warned of vote switching, undisclosed vulnerabilities, and improbable results that “threaten the integrity of our elections” with Dominion voting systems and others - prior to the 2020 election. Are they not credible?

Nobody that you want to argue with here watches or pays attention to Fox News. They burned their audience and now struggle for relevance alongside CNN and MSNBC. I have no idea of the real story behind the border crash in NY, but not taking any version at face value, just yet.

We are always hearing about all of the fraud that could have happened but never discussing the evidence of fraud that did happen.

Trump knew he lost, his entire team told him he lost, and all of the extensive efforts to prove fraud have failed entirely.

Marc Elias does his work in court. That’s the same venue where he won 64 of 65 cases against the Trump election fraud team, all of whom are in the process of being disbarred and taking plea deals or defending themselves in felony election fraud prosecutions.

The lie that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump is the single most politically divisive lie in the history of the country and the unwillingness of otherwise intelligent and informed people like yourself to acknowledge these facts is a big part of the reason why.

Last edited:
We are always hearing about all of the fraud that could have happened but never discussing the evidence of fraud that did happen.

Trump knew he lost, his entire team told him he lost, and all of the extensive efforts to prove fraud have failed entirely.

Marc Elias does his work in court. That’s the same venue where he won 64 of 65 cases against the Trump election fraud team, all of whom are in the process of being disbarred and taking pea deals or defending themselves in felony election fraud prosecutions.

The lie that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump is the single most politically divisive lie in the history of the country and the unwillingness of otherwise intelligent and informed people like yourself to acknowledge these facts is a big part of the reason why.

You and I both know facts don't matter.
Trump said it so it has to be true.
True definition of a cult.
You are rich talking about facts don't matter. Dims and libs (you are a lib even if you claim not to be a dim) make up stuff everyday and the gullible believe them everyday. I know that Hillary actually started the lawsuit in GA, Hillary has continually to this day denied the 2016 election but the TDS folks like you and will only see Trump. Why do you only see Trump? Because you are blind and gullible. You suffer from TDS while the country is being burned down around you by the dim party you helped put in the whitehouse because of your TDS. You TDS folks are shameful.

Marc Elias does his work in court. That’s the same venue where he won 64 of 65 cases against the Trump election fraud team, all of whom are in the process of being disbarred and taking plea deals or defending themselves in felony election fraud prosecutions.

No, he didn't. You can't name 64 of 65 cases that Elias or Perkins Coie collectively won in court. I've produced a list of cases numerous times showing the disposition of each case. You and others here have seen them.

A reason we have a lot of situations that need investigation is that none have been adequately investigated. Why do you think Fulton County, for example, has spent millions of taxpayer dollars and years in court to PREVENT examination of their voting records? Same with Maricopa County. County supervisors even lied to Congress (US) about it. Those election records and many others are owned by the people. We have a right to look at them all.

What other legal system allows the accused to control all the evidence and decide who gets to see what? Denying access and fighting it tooth and nail suggests that there is a lot to find. In most of our legal system (outside of election cases against government agencies) withholding/destroying evidence is itself evidence of wrongdoing. I can cite a litany of facts about election cases to suggest there is a lot to hide.

Noticed that you conveniently bypassed the part of my post that mentioned prominent Democrats questioning election integrity. This is truly a long term, bipartisan issue - not an isolated event.

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you." - Hillary Clinton

What strikes me the most is how easy it would be to fix, but no state's legislature and governor will approve it.

Last edited:
And yet…

Fox should challenge that ruling based on the evidence in the case where experts show it’s easy to commit fraud with dominion voting machines. I’d be shocked if they pay it ever. Everything in this post is 100% accurate with all the Dem lies. Also what about Trump is going to put his political enemies in jail. Guess what that is what your idiot is exactly doing!!! He can’t beat Trump on issues or anything else so he’s trying to bankrupt him or tie him up in legal issues/send him to prison. That is 100% political persecution and I for one hope any Republican that is elected next will dish up a big heap of the BS you guys have pulled for the past four years. I hope they stick Biden and the rest of his sorry family in jail a long time and Hilliary too. They actually ARE criminals.

No, he didn't. You can't name 64 of 65 cases that Elias or Perkins Coie collectively won in court. I've produced a list of cases numerous times showing the disposition of each case. You and others here have seen them.

A reason we have a lot of situations that need investigation is that none have been adequately investigated. Why do you think Fulton County, for example, has spent millions of taxpayer dollars and years in court to PREVENT examination of their voting records? Same with Maricopa County. County supervisors even lied to Congress (US) about it. Those election records and many others are owned by the people. We have a right to look at them all.

What other legal system allows the accused to control all the evidence and decide who gets to see what? Denying access and fighting it tooth and nail suggests that there is a lot to find. In most of our legal system (outside of election cases against government agencies) withholding/destroying evidence is itself evidence of wrongdoing. I can cite a litany of facts about election cases to suggest there is a lot to hide.

Noticed that you conveniently bypassed the part of my post that mentioned prominent Democrats questioning election integrity. This is truly a long term, bipartisan issue - not an isolated event.

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you." - Hillary Clinton

What strikes me the most is how easy it would be to fix, but no state's legislature and governor will approve it.
Trump claims he won the election by millions of votes. That is a lie.

He claims tens of thousand of dead people voted. That is a lie.

He claimed he won Georgia by tens of thousands of votes. That is a lie.

He made numerous claims of fraud regarding voting machines. Those are all lies.

He claims observers were expelled from the vote counting process. That is a lie.

Trump claims more people voted than were registered in multiple states. That is a lie.

Trump claimed he had video proof of election workers feeding the same ballots multiple times into the counting device. There was no video and that is a lie.

I could go on and on. The facts are that Trump’s lawyers failed to prove a single case of fraud (in court or otherwise), and now Lynn Wood has taken a deal and voluntarily “retired” from law, Sidney Powell has taken a deal and will be a prominent witness against Trump, Jenna Ellis and Ken Chesebro have taken felony plea deals and will be testifying and even the most strident Trumpers acknowdge that Rudy is absolutely screwed.

They were lying and they knew it, just like Trump. They have stated under oath that they were lying and knew it. Refusing to acknowledge that or the negative impact that this had had on our country is refusing to acknowledge reality.
Fox should challenge that ruling based on the evidence in the case where experts show it’s easy to commit fraud with dominion voting machines. I’d be shocked if they pay it ever. Everything in this post is 100% accurate with all the Dem lies. Also what about Trump is going to put his political enemies in jail. Guess what that is what your idiot is exactly doing!!! He can’t beat Trump on issues or anything else so he’s trying to bankrupt him or tie him up in legal issues/send him to prison. That is 100% political persecution and I for one hope any Republican that is elected next will dish up a big heap of the BS you guys have pulled for the past four years. I hope they stick Biden and the rest of his sorry family in jail a long time and Hilliary too. They actually ARE criminals.
There was no ruling. Fox settled because they knew Dominion had ample evidence to win their case and decided that a trial that featured their most prominent on-air talent testifying how often they knowingly lie to their audience was so bad for business that it was worth the second largest defamation settlement in our nation’s history.

Trump claims he won the election by millions of votes. That is a lie.

He claims tens of thousand of dead people voted. That is a lie.

He claimed he won Georgia by tens of thousands of votes. That is a lie.

He made numerous claims of fraud regarding voting machines. Those are all lies.

He claims observers were expelled from the vote counting process. That is a lie.

Trump claims more people voted than were registered in multiple states. That is a lie.

Trump claimed he had video proof of election workers feeding the same ballots multiple times into the counting device. There was no video and that is a lie.

I could go on and on. The facts are that Trump’s lawyers failed to prove a single case of fraud (in court or otherwise), and now Lynn Wood has taken a deal and voluntarily “retired” from law, Sidney Powell has taken a deal and will be a prominent witness against Trump, Jenna Ellis and Ken Chesebro have taken felony plea deals and will be testifying and even the most strident Trumpers acknowdge that Rudy is absolutely screwed.

They were lying and they knew it, just like Trump. They have stated under oath that they were lying and knew it. Refusing to acknowledge that or the negative impact that this had had on our country is refusing to acknowledge reality.

There was no ruling. Fox settled because they knew Dominion had ample evidence to win their case and decided that a trial that featured their most prominent on-air talent testifying how often they knowingly lie to their audience was so bad for business that it was worth the second largest defamation settlement in our nation’s history.
You didn't answer any of the questions I asked you. Why not make a little effort to stay on topic?

I'll ask a third time. Do you think the Democrats who have complained about election integrity were lying? Hillary Clinton, Ron Wyden, Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and many others are on the list.

"The bottom line is, it’s long past time to wrest the power away from the voting machine industry. They have proven they will not protect our democracy, which means they’re doing more for Russia than they’re doing for American voters. Any bill that gives hundreds of millions of dollars to states without requiring that states use paper ballots, conduct audits and follow basic cybersecurity standards, is a nonstarter in my book." - Senator Ron Wyden, September 17, 2019

"According to the latest numbers, at least 44 million Americans and perhaps millions more have no choice but to use insecure voting machines that make hackers and hostile foreign governments salivate. It is in my view inexcusable that our democracy depends on such hackable voter technology made by a handful of companies that have been able to evade oversight and in fact have actually been stonewalling the Congress for years.

Earlier this year the New York Times published a story revealing that ES&S, the largest voting machine manufacturer, with selling devices that came pre-installed with modems and remote monitoring software. The experts say remote access to election infrastructure is now a five-alarm crisis when it comes to security."
- Senator Ron Wyden, July 11, 2018 Testimony to the Senate Rules Committee.

You didn't answer any of the questions I asked you. Why not make a little effort to stay on topic?

I'll ask a third time. Do you think the Democrats who have complained about election integrity were lying? Hillary Clinton, Ron Wyden, Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and many others are on the list.

"The bottom line is, it’s long past time to wrest the power away from the voting machine industry. They have proven they will not protect our democracy, which means they’re doing more for Russia than they’re doing for American voters. Any bill that gives hundreds of millions of dollars to states without requiring that states use paper ballots, conduct audits and follow basic cybersecurity standards, is a nonstarter in my book." - Senator Ron Wyden, September 17, 2019

"According to the latest numbers, at least 44 million Americans and perhaps millions more have no choice but to use insecure voting machines that make hackers and hostile foreign governments salivate. It is in my view inexcusable that our democracy depends on such hackable voter technology made by a handful of companies that have been able to evade oversight and in fact have actually been stonewalling the Congress for years.

Earlier this year the New York Times published a story revealing that ES&S, the largest voting machine manufacturer, with selling devices that came pre-installed with modems and remote monitoring software. The experts say remote access to election infrastructure is now a five-alarm crisis when it comes to security."
The election denial is ok. As long as it is them denying it. I find it hilarious this report they are trying to live down about old dominion came from their own protest of the voting machine company. Whoops. The good news is if and when we ever beat them in another election, they will cry like children. Which is what they have always done.

Reactions: cherrydawg

You are changing the topic. You responded to my assertion that Trump’s lies about a stolen election is the single most divisive lie in our political history by explaining how it is justified by what Marc Elias did in court and because Hillary is still complaining about 2016. Am I misunderstanding your point?

Regarding Hillary’s claims, I’ll point out again (we do tend to repeat ourselves, don’t we?), that the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee documented the consensus findings of all of our intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in a number of ways in the 2016 election in an effort to help Trump win. That is not a hoax, that is an accepted fact. Did those efforts tip the election to Trump? That can’t be proven true or false.

Speaking from personal experience, we know that Roger Stone asked that the DNC emails hacked by Russia be released mere hours after the p**sygrab tape went public and it absolute was an effective distraction from what would have taken down any other candidate in any other circumstances. I followed each release of those hacked emails very closely and they likely impacted my decision to vote third party.

Were I Hillary and I knew that my opponent asked for and received assistance from one of our two biggest global adversaries, I’d be complaining about it as well. It is complaints based upon established facts, unlike nearly every single claim made by Trump, which are currently supported by no facts.

The fact that republicans continue to either deny Russia’s involvement or minimize the implications of it is another reasons Dems should keep discussing it, given the fact that Trump remains the front runner for 2024.

Expressing concerns with the voting process and recommending proposed solutions is in no way equivalent to insisting that wide scale vote fraud took place across multiple states and that the elections was stolen. As I pointed out above, it’s the difference between saying what could have happened versus what did happen.

Trump insisted he won the popular vote in 2016 and had Mike Pence chair a committee to go find the fraud. It quietly disbanded after finding nothing. If Trump was so concerned about election integrity, why didn’t he propose legislation when the Republicans controlled the Senate and House in the first two years of his term?

Trump didn’t express sober and thoughtful concerns about voting integrity, he started insisting that the only possible way he could lose the election was through massive fraud and he started saying that months before the election. That alone is an outrageous and divisive lie given the pandemic, his controversial (to put it kindly) style and the fact that he didn’t win in a landslide in 2016. As I documented above, Trump has said almost nothing about 2020 election integrity that has been true or proven. It’s lie after lie after lie, and he knew it and his legal team knew it.

His lies about election fraud are a big part of the reason this country was so divided at the end of his term, it was the primary reason J6 happened (look at the testimony of the hundreds of people who pled or were found guilty in J6 cases) and it’s part of the reason our political system is so broken now.

Last edited:
You are changing the topic. You responded to my assertion that Trump’s lies about a stolen election is the single most divisive lie in our political history by explaining how it is justified by what Marc Elias did in court and because Hillary is still complaining about 2016. Am I misunderstanding your point?

Regarding Hillary’s claims, I’ll point out again (we do tend to repeat ourselves, don’t we?), that the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee documented the consensus findings of all of our intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in a number of ways in the 2016 election in an effort to help Trump win. That is not a hoax, that is an accepted fact. Did those efforts tip the election to Trump? That can’t be proven true or false.

Speaking from personal experience, we know that Roger Stone asked that the DNC emails hacked by Russia be released mere hours after the p**sygrab tape went public and it absolute was an effective distraction from what would have taken down any other candidate in any other circumstances. I followed each release of those hacked emails very closely and they likely impacted my decision to vote third party.

Were I Hillary and I knew that my opponent asked for and received assistance from one of our two biggest global adversaries, I’d be complaining about it as well. It is complaints based upon established facts, unlike nearly every single claim made by Trump, which are currently supported by no facts.

The fact that republicans continue to either deny Russia’s involvement or minimize the implications of it is another reasons Dems should keep discussing it, given the fact that Trump remains the front runner for 2024.

Expressing concerns with the voting process and recommending proposed solutions is in no way equivalent to insisting that wide scale vote fraud took place across multiple states and that the elections was stolen. As I pointed out above, it’s the difference between saying what could have happened versus what did happen.

Trump insisted he won the popular vote in 2016 and had Mike Pence chair a committee to go find the fraud. It quietly disbanded after finding nothing. If Trump was so concerned about election integrity, why didn’t he propose legislation when the Republicans controlled the Senate and House in the first two years of his term?

Trump didn’t express sober and thoughtful concerns about voting integrity, he started insisting that the only possible way he could lose the election was through massive fraud and he started saying that months before the election. That alone is an outrageous and divisive lie given the pandemic, his controversial (to put it kindly) style and the fact that he didn’t win in a landslide in 2016. As I documented above, Trump has said almost nothing about 2020 election integrity that has been true or proven. It’s lie after lie after lie, and he knew it and his legal team knew it.

His lies about election fraud are a big part of the reason this country was so divided at the end of his term, it was the primary reason J6 happened (look at the testimony of the hundreds of people who pled or were found guilty in J6 cases) and it’s part of the reason our political system is so broken now.
How much does anyone want to bet @willdup will believe this Biden propaganda hook, line and sinker?

How much does anyone want to bet @willdup will believe this Biden propaganda hook, line and sinker?

Inflation has been high and painful. Of course, the US has by far the best combination of GDP growth (1st) and falling inflation (3rd) when compared to the rest of the G7 economies, but let’s not let inconvenient facts get in the way of some righteous outrage.

Inflation has been high and painful. Of course, the US has by far the best combination of GDP growth (1st) and falling inflation (3rd) when compared to the rest of the G7 economies, but let’s not let inconvenient facts get in the way of some righteous outrage.
Projection. It’s the only thing your side does these days.

Here he comes to save the DAY mighty wild is on the way,.,,, he thinks we are as easily misled as him or he is on the team of disinfo distributors for the dim party. Thats the most likely. NO ONE can be as wrong as he is about everything and not be in on the game.

Projection. It’s the only thing your side does these days.
actually thought about starting a thread with all the things the dims are blaming on maga and the gop and trump these days. All things that that have screwed up royally. The problem is, so many of the dim voters are so low information they can get away with blaming others for their own sins. Its amazing just how dumb so many of the American people have become, thanks to dim control of the education system. Look at the ignorant college students of today. SMH

• Love
Reactions: Pecanman
Do you know what the primary driver of GDP growth in the US has been during that time? Its not international widget sales or grain exports.

Hint: If you can find a Military Industrial Complex Index Fund with reasonable fees, buy shares.

What good do wage increases do when they lag behind inflation (both real and reported)?

You cited a major reason to divorce the US from G7 policies.

Last edited:
Cherrydawg, you are 100% correct, we have a large percentage of our population that is very uneducated & shallow minded. The Dawgchat is littered with many of these individuals, & they all are lefty liberals. As the old Southern saying goes: bless their hearts !

Here he comes to save the DAY mighty wild is on the way,.,,, he thinks we are as easily misled as him or he is on the team of disinfo distributors for the dim party. Thats the most likely. NO ONE can be as wrong as he is about everything and not be in on the game.
Do you know what the primary driver of GDP growth in the US has been during that time? Its not international widget sales or grain exports.

Hint: If you can find a Military Industrial Complex Index Fund with reasonable fees, buy shares.

What good do wage increases do when they lag behind inflation (both real and reported)?

You cited a major reason to divorce the US from G7 policies.
Cherry, you should try and learn a thing or two from Zona. The two responses to my post are a perfect example. Zona and I often disagree, but he always brings ideas, concepts and facts to the discussion. All you bring to the discussion are insults, and not particularly interesting or creative ones. If you have it in you, try and do better.

Reactions: celticdawg
Cherry, you should try and learn a thing or two from Zona. The two responses to my post are a perfect example. Zona and I often disagree, but he always brings ideas, concepts and facts to the discussion. All you bring to the discussion are insults, and not particularly interesting or creative ones. If you have it in you, try and do better.

do you know why Muslims pray 5 times per day?

because Satan is hard of hearing!

listen to pug;

I have All the Dolls!
make what one WANTS of the nonsense....

Last edited:
There is NO having an honest debate with you. You harp on the same proven dim lies all the time. There was no russia russia russia. Did some russians put something on facebook? Sure. On twitter x? Sure. Shame on anyone that gets influenced by either one of those places of ignorance. Now here is the thing will. That is not russian collusion. A thing you have a problem getting over. You use that to condemn Trump. However, and this is where it gets fun and why you cannot be taken seriously as some arbiter of fairness and HONESTY> HOW much dark money did the bitcoin guy, and the facebook guy throw around to influence the 2020 election. Those things absolutely had more impact on the election than 8 or 9 russians posting on facebook. SMH... but you have ZERO problem with all that because you don't give a rats behind about honest fair elections The only thing on your mind is orange man and you and every dim breathing would do any sort of crimes and backhanded misdeeds to make sure he is defeated. Look at all the lies told about the man. Look at the attempts to overthrow his election starting before he was actually in office. Dims are a bunch of practice what I say not what I do hypocrites. I see no reason to talk nicely to you. You try and defend the idiot in the whitehouse like he is doing good for the country. Anyone believes that is totally hopeless and useless to talk to. You won't admit that the dims did for worse than what you want to lay on trump for the 2016 election. So why talk to you? All I care about doing is making sure people aren't misled by your propaganda. You have a couple of so called "independents" that follow you like little lost lambs believing your misrepresentations of all the current events.

If and when you speak the truth about both parties my attitude toward you will change. Until then... toughen up buttercup. Just because you put honey on your misinformation does not make it any less disgusting.

You are ignoring the facts presented to you and responding with opinions. You keep saying that Donald Trump lied when he complained of a stolen election. I ask you, when Hillary Clinton says the 2016 election was stolen from her repeatedly for 7 years and counting, is she lying as well? It is a simple question. The answer does not begin with "Trump."

I'm not going to just disagree with you, because that doesn't change anything. Instead, I'm trying to get you to look under the hood with me at how these things come to pass. I'm probably summarizing too much complex material that I don't have time to write out and you don't really want to read.

You say that Trump lied about election issues in filing numerous suits. Was it okay for Marc Elias and Perkins Coie to file multiple lawsuits in multiple states prior to 2020 to bypass state laws and compromise election security standards? Was it okay for Stacey Abrams and Brad Raffensperger to secretly agree to change legal voter registration requirements, without informing the legislature? Should they be prosecuted?

If you actually read my posts in this thread, you would know that election legislation was proposed, passed and signed by President Trump during his term. Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon questioned the veracity of giving billions to states to improve their voting systems without attaching specific performance requirements to the funding.

From a quote I posted in this thread, Wyden wanted paper ballots completed by hand (in contrast to Georgia's system), routine audits of election results, and to follow basic cybersecurity standards. Was Wyden out of line? Was he lying to the Senate Rules Committee?

Was Wyden out of line when he observed in sworn testimony to the Senate Rules Committee that the New York Times published a story revealing that ES&S, the largest voting machine manufacturer, was selling devices that came pre-installed with modems and remote monitoring software?

Should it be illegal for voters and candidates to seek detailed information behind election results or should that be the norm? That's what all those failed Trump lawsuits you mention were about. They weren't all disproven in court, but rather the courts repeatedly found reasons not to allow discovery of election materials, often using archaic, outdated and obscure legal principles.

Should a major law firm in the United States brag about protecting government officials from lawful scrutiny of government activity? Should the accused be allowed to pick and choose what evidence the plaintiff can see?

Are you aware that most states only allow election contests to be filed within a week of certification of the election, but election fraud cases against individuals can be filed years after the fact?

To be more clear, I don't think any politician is doing anything meaningful to clean up our elections. There are huge vulnerabilities which lead to corruption, no matter who wants to admit it or avoid it. Most could be fixed with simple legislation. Nobody on either side is proposing or passing it. Why not?

There is NO having an honest debate with you. You harp on the same proven dim lies all the time. There was no russia russia russia. Did some russians put something on facebook? Sure. On twitter x? Sure. Shame on anyone that gets influenced by either one of those places of ignorance. Now here is the thing will. That is not russian collusion. A thing you have a problem getting over. You use that to condemn Trump. However, and this is where it gets fun and why you cannot be taken seriously as some arbiter of fairness and HONESTY> HOW much dark money did the bitcoin guy, and the facebook guy throw around to influence the 2020 election. Those things absolutely had more impact on the election than 8 or 9 russians posting on facebook. SMH... but you have ZERO problem with all that because you don't give a rats behind about honest fair elections The only thing on your mind is orange man and you and every dim breathing would do any sort of crimes and backhanded misdeeds to make sure he is defeated. Look at all the lies told about the man. Look at the attempts to overthrow his election starting before he was actually in office. Dims are a bunch of practice what I say not what I do hypocrites. I see no reason to talk nicely to you. You try and defend the idiot in the whitehouse like he is doing good for the country. Anyone believes that is totally hopeless and useless to talk to. You won't admit that the dims did for worse than what you want to lay on trump for the 2016 election. So why talk to you? All I care about doing is making sure people aren't misled by your propaganda. You have a couple of so called "independents" that follow you like little lost lambs believing your misrepresentations of all the current events.

If and when you speak the truth about both parties my attitude toward you will change. Until then... toughen up buttercup. Just because you put honey on your misinformation does not make it any less disgusting.
Why did you completely ignore the one tie between Trump and Russia that I chose to focus on? Trump asked for Russia to “find the emails”, Russian intelligence and proxies started hacking Dem emails shortly thereafter and when Trump needed to distract from the p**sygrab tape, Roger Stone was able to make a call and get the first round of hacked DNC emails released the same day. Had Obama done the same you would be losing your mind.

Regarding money in politics, you and I seem to agree that Citizens United was catastrophic for the health of our republic. There was plenty of money spent by both sides on the 2020 election to influence the outcome and while legal it is a horrible system that negatively influences the process.. I’d fully support eliminating dark money funding and caping the totals that can be donated at a much lower number.

But suggesting that this is a Dem only issue is silly.

Last edited:
You are ignoring the facts presented to you and responding with opinions. You keep saying that Donald Trump lied when he complained of a stolen election. I ask you, when Hillary Clinton says the 2016 election was stolen from her repeatedly for 7 years and counting, is she lying as well? It is a simple question. The answer does not begin with "Trump."

I'm not going to just disagree with you, because that doesn't change anything. Instead, I'm trying to get you to look under the hood with me at how these things come to pass. I'm probably summarizing too much complex material that I don't have time to write out and you don't really want to read.

You say that Trump lied about election issues in filing numerous suits. Was it okay for Marc Elias and Perkins Coie to file multiple lawsuits in multiple states prior to 2020 to bypass state laws and compromise election security standards? Was it okay for Stacey Abrams and Brad Raffensperger to secretly agree to change legal voter registration requirements, without informing the legislature? Should they be prosecuted?

If you actually read my posts in this thread, you would know that election legislation was proposed, passed and signed by President Trump during his term. Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon questioned the veracity of giving billions to states to improve their voting systems without attaching specific performance requirements to the funding.

From a quote I posted in this thread, Wyden wanted paper ballots completed by hand (in contrast to Georgia's system), routine audits of election results, and to follow basic cybersecurity standards. Was Wyden out of line? Was he lying to the Senate Rules Committee?

Was Wyden out of line when he observed in sworn testimony to the Senate Rules Committee that the New York Times published a story revealing that ES&S, the largest voting machine manufacturer, was selling devices that came pre-installed with modems and remote monitoring software?

Should it be illegal for voters and candidates to seek detailed information behind election results or should that be the norm? That's what all those failed Trump lawsuits you mention were about. They weren't all disproven in court, but rather the courts repeatedly found reasons not to allow discovery of election materials, often using archaic, outdated and obscure legal principles.

Should a major law firm in the United States brag about protecting government officials from lawful scrutiny of government activity? Should the accused be allowed to pick and choose what evidence the plaintiff can see?

Are you aware that most states only allow election contests to be filed within a week of certification of the election, but election fraud cases against individuals can be filed years after the fact?

To be more clear, I don't think any politician is doing anything meaningful to clean up our elections. There are huge vulnerabilities which lead to corruption, no matter who wants to admit it or avoid it. Most could be fixed with simple legislation. Nobody on either side is proposing or passing it. Why not?
I think we are talking past each other, which I’ve been known to participate in before. I’ll try and keep it simple.

No, Hillary’s comments about 2016 are in now way equivalent to Trump’s comments about 2020. They aren’t close, in part for the reasons I’ve already covered in this thread. I’m not a supporter of Hillary and I didn’t vote for her for a multitude of reasons. But she hasn’t manufactured a series of lies to justify why she feels the election was stolen from her. She has been specific about Russian involvement, and they were in fact quite involved. She also conceded and did not undertake the kinds of activities that are currently being adjudicated in various courts with Trump. .

Regarding Perkins and Coie, as I’ve already said, they do their work within the framework of the court system. They have had a lot of success, even in front of judges appointed by republicans. I understand you disagree with their efforts, but they followed the legal process to advocate for what they want to accomplish.

This is the same court system, also often in front of conservative judges, that Trump and his team of lawyers (or former lawyers given how their various personal election fraud cases are proceeding) had so little success in.

You keep referencing government officials as plaintiffs. Well, we one party sues another party, that suit won’t progress very far in the absence of evidence, and that’s part of the problem here. These repeated claims of fraud don’t hold up under the scrutiny that requires actual evidence. And demanding access to discovery in the absence of evidence is called fishing and the courts tend to frown on that.

I’ll assume you aren’t one of the loons who minimize what happened on J6. Nearly all of the hundreds of people who are now felons have cited Trump’s lie about election fraud as to why they were there. Is that not enough evidence? Is it not enough that Trump stated as fact that the only way he could lose was through fraud? What impact do you think that and his other blatant lies about fraud have had on the GOP?

I’m sure we could improve election security, though it seems to me the system we have in GA is solid. But that’s a separate issue from Trump and his rhetoric.

And I wonder what Silicon Valley’s role was in all of this besides giving millions to the Dems get out the vote. Wonder if they know how to rig voting machines?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT