ADVERTISEMENT

Lefty hoaxes

Here's your up-to-date list including the latest from Morning Joe.

Russia Collusion Hoax
Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
Jussie Smollett Hoax
Covington KKKids Hoax
Very Fine People Hoax
Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
Global Warming Hoax
Russian Bounties Hoax
Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
Rittenhouse Hoax
Eating While Black Hoax
Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
NASCAR Noose Hoax
The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
COVID Deaths are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
Hamas Hospital Hoax
John Fetterman Is Healthy Hoax
If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax
IMO, their biggest hoax of all was convincing voters that Biden was a moderate and a kind and empathetic person. Idiots that fell for that bullshit should have to turn in their voter registration cards.

Why did you completely ignore the one tie between Trump and Russia that I chose to focus on? Trump asked for Russia to “find the emails”, Russian intelligence and proxies started hacking Dem emails shortly thereafter and when Trump needed to distract from the p**sygrab tape, Roger Stone was able to make a call and get the first round of hacked DNC emails released the same day. Had Obama done the same you would be losing your mind.

Regarding money in politics, you and I seem to agree that Citizens United was catastrophic for the health of our republic. There was plenty of money spent by both sides on the 2020 election to influence the outcome and while legal it is a horrible system that negatively influences the process.. I’d fully support eliminating dark money funding and caping the totals that can be donated at a much lower number.

But suggesting that this is a Dem only issue is silly.
LMBO.... you know as well as I that it was a joke. Why do you make stuff up all the time. 99% of the dirty money is dim. You like to think pubs are as dirty as dims thus there is no need to try and reason with you. You will ignore facts, use lies told to you by the media and the dnc, and deny what is right in front of you to defend your beloved leftist America hating party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT