ADVERTISEMENT

Legal issues aside, if I could advise Donald Trump, here's what I'd say

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
"Sir, with all due respect, if you would, please, sincerely focus on the issues our country is facing. Please refrain from snide comments, and petty personal attacks. Please stop mocking your opponents, and leave the immature insults, to the middle schoolers. Joe Biden can be beaten, and your policies can help America. But your policies won't matter, if you aren't in position. Getting sidetracked by personal exchanges with political enemies is a trap. Focus on your mission. Be serious in your presentations. Stick to the issues.....and you will be the next President of the United States.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
"Sir, with all due respect, if you would, please, sincerely focus on the issues our country is facing. Please refrain from snide comments, and petty personal attacks. Please stop mocking your opponents, and leave the immature insults, to the middle schoolers. Joe Biden can be beaten, and your policies can help America. But your policies won't matter, if you aren't in position. Getting sidetracked by personal exchanges with political enemies is a trap. Focus on your mission. Be serious in your presentations. Stick to the issues.....and you will be the next President of the United States.
He does seem to have toned things downs a bit, but he still makes me cringe at times. Anyway, it's still Trump 2024 for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT