ADVERTISEMENT

Lego Releases New Gaza Pride Set……

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
FsCd1ua.jpg

HA!......is that 320-million-dollar floating pier still floating??
I’ve been watching YouTubes of colorized WWII videos. It’s amazing how many videos show floating bridges and piers. Last night I saw one with a bunch of 66,000 pound Sherman tanks crossing. Narrator said the bridge was hastily built and would serve past the end of the war.

We built a lot of floating piers in Normandy, an area not unknown for rough seas. But at least our current army is well-trained in diversity, if not in building piers and fighting wars. There’s really no other conclusion, imo.

I’ve been watching YouTubes of colorized WWII videos. It’s amazing how many videos show floating bridges and piers. Last night I saw one with a bunch of 66,000 pound Sherman tanks crossing. Narrator said the bridge was hastily built and would serve past the end of the war.

We built a lot of floating piers in Normandy, an area not unknown for rough seas. But at least our current army is well-trained in diversity, if not in building piers and fighting wars. There’s really no other conclusion, imo.
The

”the fish stinks from the head down”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT