ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s check and see how liberalism is working out

Neither of your posts attempt to answer my question. What do you think Trump meant when he referenced where Merchan comes from?
No comments to the rest of it. I will assume you agree. I did answer. He is an immigrant from Colombia. Trying a case against a presidential candidate who is against illegal immigration. Your point. Oh wait. I get it. You are making this a racial thing right. Typical. 🤦‍♂️. No answers to the courtroom rulings or complete farce of a trial. For what means to what ends. To keep a presidential candidate and former candidate off the trail. I am sure no former or potential Democrat president ever made a clerical error. To cover up an attack on his character from the other party. Will. I am holding out hope that you are better than this. Maybe you aren’t.

Neither of your posts attempt to answer my question. What do you think Trump meant when he referenced where Merchan comes from?
Why is it so important to you what he thinks it meant??

You have already admitted to being “biased” when it comes to Trump…..you already have your mind made up, none of it matters (Trump).

Not that it will do any good, but from my seat, he meant the Democratic Party. He’s been complaining about this from the start.

Trump is not a racist, that is just silly if that is what you are implying. Sounds like you’re just hoping/clinging and promoting shat that’s just not there.

Which is not surprising, it’s what you seem to live for.

AOC Admits NYC Trial Is Keeping Donald Trump Off the Campaign Trail​

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) — also known as AOC — said the “quiet part out loud,” in the eyes of former President Donald Trump and his supporters: that the business records trial sparked by Democrat Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against him is keeping him off the campaign trail.

After the Trump campaign announced this week that Trump was doing an event in the South Bronx on Thursday evening, Ocasio-Cortez told reporters he was doing so because the trial was keeping him tied up in New York.
By the way, he’s doing it in the South Bronx, not to make a point, but because he’s got court, and the man practically has the legal version of an ankle bracelet around him, and he can’t leave the five boroughs because you always have to be in court. And so it is truly an embarrassment to him,” Ocasio-Cortez told reporters at the Capitol on Wednesday.
Her remarks validated Trump’s repeated assertions that the charges brought against him by Bragg were an attempt to keep him tied up in court and off the campaign trial and interfere with the 2024 presidential election.

Link with her video so dims will not say breitbart no thanks

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-keeping-donald-trump-off-the-campaign-trail/

Reactions: zingerdawg

AOC Admits NYC Trial Is Keeping Donald Trump Off the Campaign Trail​

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) — also known as AOC — said the “quiet part out loud,” in the eyes of former President Donald Trump and his supporters: that the business records trial sparked by Democrat Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against him is keeping him off the campaign trail.

After the Trump campaign announced this week that Trump was doing an event in the South Bronx on Thursday evening, Ocasio-Cortez told reporters he was doing so because the trial was keeping him tied up in New York.
By the way, he’s doing it in the South Bronx, not to make a point, but because he’s got court, and the man practically has the legal version of an ankle bracelet around him, and he can’t leave the five boroughs because you always have to be in court. And so it is truly an embarrassment to him,” Ocasio-Cortez told reporters at the Capitol on Wednesday.
Her remarks validated Trump’s repeated assertions that the charges brought against him by Bragg were an attempt to keep him tied up in court and off the campaign trial and interfere with the 2024 presidential election.

Link with her video so dims will not say breitbart no thanks

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-keeping-donald-trump-off-the-campaign-trail/
Breitbart can always be counted on for a stupid hot take.

AOC made a statement of fact that Trump's legal issues are impacting his campaigning. That's obviously a true statement and can be recognized by anyone regardless of their political views.

What she didn't say was that his legal issues were manufactured for the purpose of keeping him off the campaign trail, which is what the right would like everyone to believe. So no, she didn't "say the quiet part out loud".

Why is it so important to you what he thinks it meant??

You have already admitted to being “biased” when it comes to Trump…..you already have your mind made up, none of it matters (Trump).

Not that it will do any good, but from my seat, he meant the Democratic Party. He’s been complaining about this from the start.

Trump is not a racist, that is just silly if that is what you are implying. Sounds like you’re just hoping/clinging and promoting shat that’s just not there.

Which is not surprising, it’s what you seem to live for.
So, are you going to follow me a round and dismiss every comment I make about Trump because I acknowledged that I am biased against him? Pardon me for having the self-awareness that apparently you do not that past events have made me predisposed to view the actions of one of the two candidates negatively. I'm sure you wake up every day with a totally unbiased and untainted perspective on the current state of the campaign for POTUS.

I've already said that I don't think Trump is a racist given I don't think he believes in any ideology. He is entirely transactional, and sometimes he benefits from appealing to those who are racist. The guy hosted Nick Fuentes for dinner at Mar A Lago, and five minutes on google makes it very clear Fuentes is a racist, antisemite neo-Nazi. Do I think Trump is neo-Nazi? I don't. Is Trump happy to have the support of neo-Nazis and JV fascists like the Proud Boys (stand back and stand by), most of whom are in the federal pen for sedition and who Trump has praised and promised to pardon? Make the argument that he doesn't.

Breitbart can always be counted on for a stupid hot take.

AOC made a statement of fact that Trump's legal issues are impacting his campaigning. That's obviously a true statement and can be recognized by anyone regardless of their political views.

What she didn't say was that his legal issues were manufactured for the purpose of keeping him off the campaign trail, which is what the right would like everyone to believe. So no, she didn't "say the quiet part out loud".
you watch the videos?

you watch the videos?
I did. Did you? Everything I said stands. Saying that his legal issues are an embarrassment and impact his schedule is 100% accurate. Of course they are and of course they do. 80+ felonies will impact anyone's schedule, as well as their financial situation.
AOC did not say or suggest that his legal issues were anyone's fault other than Trump himself. I understand that you and many other believe these issues are manufactured, which is fine, but AOC did nothing to support you or Breitbart's argument.

As an aside, Breitbart quote-tweeting MTG. That's a match made in hell right there.

So, are you going to follow me a round and dismiss every comment I make about Trump because I acknowledged that I am biased against him? Pardon me for having the self-awareness that apparently you do not that past events have made me predisposed to view the actions of one of the two candidates negatively. I'm sure you wake up every day with a totally unbiased and untainted perspective on the current state of the campaign for POTUS.

I've already said that I don't think Trump is a racist given I don't think he believes in any ideology. He is entirely transactional, and sometimes he benefits from appealing to those who are racist. The guy hosted Nick Fuentes for dinner at Mar A Lago, and five minutes on google makes it very clear Fuentes is a racist, antisemite neo-Nazi. Do I think Trump is neo-Nazi? I don't. Is Trump happy to have the support of neo-Nazis and JV fascists like the Proud Boys (stand back and stand by), most of whom are in the federal pen for sedition and who Trump has praised and promised to pardon? Make the argument that he doesn't.
You are on here for one reason, to disparage DJT. You make it obvious to all.

Follow you???……I don’t follow you, don’t flatter yourself. But I will call BS when I see it.

Never seen you post that Trump wasn’t a racist. But you sure as hayul are implying it with the “look where he comes from” remark and badgering Zinger like a dang 2 year old to answer you what he meant by it.

How the FF is he supposed to know what he meant?

You acknowledging that you are biased against Trump makes all of your posts about him questionable…..each & everyone of them and they are getting worse by the day.

They all seem to be about as “useless as tits on a boar” and meant to do damage. But you are doing a horrible job with it.

Nothing ever but drama & trying to showboat from you. You come off like a complete fool. Not saying that you are one, but you certainly come off like one.

You should probably find another gig, the Trump bashing is not working.

Last edited:
You are on here for one reason, to disparage DJT. You make it obvious to all.

Follow you???……I don’t follow you, don’t flatter yourself. But I will call BS when I see it.

Never seen you post that Trump wasn’t a racist. But you sure as hayul are implying it with the “look where he comes from” remark and badgering Zinger like a dang 2 year old to answer you what he meant by it.

How the FF is he supposed to know what he meant?

You acknowledging that you are biased against Trump makes all of your posts about him questionable…..each & everyone of them and they are getting worse by the day.

They all seem to be about as “useless as tits on a boar” and meant to do damage. But you are doing a horrible job with it.

Nothing ever but drama & trying to showboat from you. You come off like a complete fool. Not saying that you are one, but you certainly come off like one.

You should probably find another gig, the Trump bashing is not working.
Zinger and I have a Chat friendship that goes back years at this point. I don’t think he needs a white night to step in and save him from the likes of me, but he can speak for himself if he disagrees.

We have a simple solution if you think I’m a fool who needs another gig. You can ignore me and I’ll do the same for you. Easy enough.

Cheers.

Zinger and I have a Chat friendship that goes back years at this point. I don’t think he needs a white night to step in and save him from the likes of me, but he can speak for himself if he disagrees.

We have a simple solution if you think I’m a fool who needs another gig. You can ignore me and I’ll do the same for you. Easy enough.

Cheers.

LOL!….”ignore”?? That is what little girls do.

Here, I’ll try my luck to get through to you again. Hopefully you don’t have a reading and comprehension issue, or can read and just not process.

So here it is:

This is more about your constant bashing of Trump. Posting things out of context/not giving full context etc.

Zinger was just an example of some of your childish posts. I know that he can hold his own and certainly doesn’t need my help.

Don’t expect to be ignored and have a free pass to post anything that you want about Trump and not get challenged.

You will not get a free pass, it doesn’t work that way.

Hoping all of that sunk in & was processed.

(Edit)

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT