ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s go down memory lane

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
The mainstream media has placed the blame squarely on Trump and his followers for Wednesday’s Capitol Building protest. But let’s take a closer look at who actually encouraged, condoned and in many instances facilitated last summer’s BLM riots.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo said, “Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful.”
Don Lemon, compared the riots to the Boston Tea Party, saying, “This is how our country started.”
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued “the whole point of protesting is to make people uncomfortable.” Vice President Kamala Harris urged her supporters to contribute to a fund to pay bail for militant anarchists who set fire to Minneapolis. Reporters at MSNBC and CNN described fiery, riotous scenes as “mostly peaceful protests”—sometimes while buildings and cars burned in the background.

When the mainstream media and the Left totally encouraged and condoned militant BLM riots for months, how can you now be surprised that Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen, not assemble to protest?
Ju’ sayin’

The mainstream media has placed the blame squarely on Trump and his followers for Wednesday’s Capitol Building protest. But let’s take a closer look at who actually encouraged, condoned and in many instances facilitated last summer’s BLM riots.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo said, “Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful.”
Don Lemon, compared the riots to the Boston Tea Party, saying, “This is how our country started.”
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued “the whole point of protesting is to make people uncomfortable.” Vice President Kamala Harris urged her supporters to contribute to a fund to pay bail for militant anarchists who set fire to Minneapolis. Reporters at MSNBC and CNN described fiery, riotous scenes as “mostly peaceful protests”—sometimes while buildings and cars burned in the background.

When the mainstream media and the Left totally encouraged and condoned militant BLM riots for months, how can you now be surprised that Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen, not assemble to protest?
Ju’ sayin’

Actually BOTH sides can be wrong. Just like burning down buildings were wrong during the Summer, yesterday was wrong as well.

You are a supporter of domestic terrorism because you are making excuses for them.

He is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and media. All you saw on CNN and MSNBC is encouragement of the violence for 6 months and how they had a right to be upset and good for them for standing up.

Now you just called OleCountry a supporter of domestic terrorism. Just let that sink in. You just said he supports it.

Reactions: Spe77
He is and you are as you continue to support, make excuses for, and spread disinformation for domestic terrorists.

lol ok i think your words speak for themselves here. Keep talking please.

You probably heard of the blue flu . What I think happen through video I seen . A few officers open the gate and said come on in . Let’s show these idiots they need us more than we need them .

I say that because I seen about three different video from different locations on capital grounds of officers waving folks in .

Now a officer is dead and a woman shot dead and others had a medical emergency and died . I don’t agree with what they did . I hope they are found out and fired .

If democrats going to make the police mad , the police will soon or later throw up their hands and say let em have it . They do that now with rough areas of town . I seen it happen . The risk is greater than safety .

Last edited:
Reactions: ugateke24
You probably heard of the blue flu . What I think happen through video I seen . A few officers open the gate and said come on in . Let’s show these idiots they need us more than we need them .

I say that because I seen about three different video from different locations on capital grounds of officers waving folks in .

Now a officer is dead and a woman shot dead and others had a medical emergency and died . I don’t agree with what they did . I hope they are found out and fired .

If democrats going to make the police mad , the police will soon or later throw up their hands and say let em have it . They do that now with rough areas of town . I seen it happen . The risk is greater than safety .

You could be onto something there. It was definitely clear to me someone allowed that to happen.

My friend was a detective, swat team member and has been part of private security for a few mega millionaires and he says there is more to the story then what they are telling us.

Ju’ sayin’

thinks U and Tulsa need to get a room together

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT