ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk about what is good and bad

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Without prejudice, how do you feel about the following.

Your answer options are That is OK, they should be arrested or That isn’t fair.

1) A stranger walks into your home and steals your TV
2) A stranger walks into your home with a sign protesting something (anything), and sets your house on fire in protest
3) A stranger sets up a tent in the sidewalk in front of your house and camps out there for two months.
4) A neighbors kid spray paints the side of your house and car with graffiti
5) A male teacher suggests to your son that he should like men sexually and meets with your son regularly to advise him without your consent.
6) Your neighbor steals money from you to buy a car.
7) An immigrant family walks in your house eats your food, uses your medicines, sleeps on the couch and floor and will not leave.
8) Your HOA assesses you an additional amount to allow a family to live next door for free. And you are required to feed them.

Just curious

Last edited:
Reactions: blackpug6

Your answer options are That is OK, or they should be arrested

2) A stranger walks into your home with a sign protesting something (anything), and sets your house on fire in protest
3) A stranger sets up a tent in the sidewalk in front of your house and camps out there for two months.
5) A male teacher suggests to your son that he should like men sexually and meets with your son regularly to advise him without your consent.
7) An immigrant family walks in your house eats your food, uses your medicines, sleeps on the couch and floor and will not leave.

Just curious

8) Your HOA assesses you an additional amount to allow a family to live next door for free. And you are required to feed them.

Just curious
Going to be nice about this, they should all be arrested.

Just curious
All should be shot except the kid, the guy in the tent and the HOA.. Call cops on the kid, throw the tent guy’s stuff in the street, sue the HOA and the kid’s parents.

Just curious

sadly or no
curiously;
I have no dog in this hunt....

the apocalypse is not as close as you imagine...

dear sir,
I never thought of you as hiding in a bunker
until absolutely necessary...

sadly or no
curiously;
I have no dog in this hunt....

the apocalypse is not as close as you imagine...

dear sir,
I never thought of you as hiding in a bunker
until absolutely necessary...
pug,

No bunker. Just curious what the rival opinion is thinking.

Each one of my examples are protected under the progressive Dem agenda. Each one.

Just wondering if one of my progressive liberal friends, which they are, has the nuts to explain through that point.

Back to you.

Is this good or bad?

In a drug bust and officer attempted to do his job.

Don’t do drugs so you aren’t in a drug bust. There is where consequence lies.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
pug,

No bunker. Just curious what the rival opinion is thinking.

Each one of my examples are protected under the progressive Dem agenda. Each one.

Just wondering if one of my progressive liberal friends, which they are, has the nuts to explain through that point.

Back to you.

a prophet is not without honor;

a truthful man has his honor...

dear sir,
when one makes a checkmate point
(which can always be done)
with these...folk.

to be clear,
I am no prophet,
but I will spread the message!

I cheer you on...

ADVERTISEMENT