ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Little Debbie

Hoping everyone here has tried the new Little Debbie ice cream that was recently released. If not, they are sold at Walmart in pint sizes of all of the classic flavors...

While it’s not my favorite actual Little Debbie snack (Cosmic Brownie is) but I HIGHLY recommend the Nutty Buddy ice cream. Some of the best I’ve ever had.

Where the Donut Sticks? Leaving them out is a damn shame.
3129fa27baef45ad2bfd8f8b320ded02.png

Reactions: Flyhigh151
Hoping everyone here has tried the new Little Debbie ice cream that was recently released. If not, they are sold at Walmart in pint sizes of all of the classic flavors...

While it’s not my favorite actual Little Debbie snack (Cosmic Brownie is) but I HIGHLY recommend the Nutty Buddy ice cream. Some of the best I’ve ever had.

Heard some good things about the ice cream offerings. Pro tip: Don't read the ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: BessNatch

sharktank-mark-cuban.gif

• Haha
Reactions: theboyracer45
Star crunch and cosmic brownies not even being on the original tweet is some bullshit.

Also, LD used to made a peanut butter bar similar in composition to a Girl Scout tagalong. They were the tits

Zebra cakes, Swiss cake rolls and Oatmeal Creme pies are the best imo. Been a long time since I had a Little Debbie but this thread may make me swing by the store in the morning before work

With ya on the zebra cakes. At our casa we call them Zebra (rhymes with Deborah) Cakes.

Reactions: lifedawg
If you don’t say Oatmeal Cream Pie……you ain’t eating Little Debbie’s…..you’re eating Large Debra’s!!

I’m just going to assume the two Hostess votes were drunk posting……

You serious Clark(s)?

Swiss rolls. End of story. If I had to do a number 2, it would be birthday cake. Love the christmas trees, though

Oatmeal Creme Pies - the double stuffed ones

On another note I grew up poor. My dad invented extreme couponing and would go by day old bread store once a week. We were very poor but he had a sweet tooth and he always bought fried pies 20 for $1. Had one every night with ice cream. Still buy those crappy fried pies on every road trip

Reactions: BessNatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT