ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE UPDATE: 7:21: Live from Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium

Anthony Dasher

Circle of Honor
Staff
Aug 29, 2007
Winterville, Georgia
Afternoon all.
Definitely a different vibe than what I'm used to.
Folks have been nice, though.
Beautiful afternoon.
Stands a LOT closer to the field than most place. Texas students just to the right at the bottom behind the Georgia bench.
Note: No dent on the Dodge Charger I wound up renting thanks to a free upgrade. I've had to watch myself several times lol.

Anyway,
Myself, Jed and Lance are here to bring you compete coverage of tonight's game, which we're told is kicking off at 7:49 (ABC).
As always, I'll post all my pregame notes in this post. Hope y'all enjoy the game!

6:09: Tate Ratledge is dressing out....just not expecting him to play much. He is listed as gametime decision on today's availability report. Jordan Hall and Jared Wilson are NOT listed on the availability (they weren't last week, either.)
6:17: Tate Ratledege and Jordan Hall doing some loosening up under the watchful eye of Scott Sinclair
6:29: CJ Allen, Raylen Wilson, Jalon Walker, Chris Cole, Justin Williams, and Terrell Foster are the inside backers here.
6:56: Jared Wilson is warming up as the No. 1 center snapping to Carson Beck.
7:01: Tate is snapping as a backup center
7:05: Mykel Williams seems to be moving well.
7:06: Nine defensive linemen made the trip. It appears Ogboko is here as the replacement for Joseph Jonah-Aonye.
7:19: Humphrey and Everette warming up as the No. 1 cornerbacks
7:20: Starting OL Greene LT, Micah Morris LG, Jared Wilson C, Dylan Fairchild RG, Xavier Truss RT

Stadium.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.