ADVERTISEMENT

Lock her up

I am sure we all agree to lock up Ivanka. AmIright?

Shower monster loves to watch
Bet Billary wishes she was as fine a piece of ass as Ivanka...hell, then Bill wood not have had to go birddog interns.
images

I am sure we all agree to lock up Ivanka. AmIright?

Shower monster loves to watch

Hil deleted 30K emails after they were under subpoena. She then acid washed her server which she hid in the bathroom of a computer technician. She destroyed 11 hand held devices such as blackberrys,etc with a hammer. Her unsecured server was hacked by Russia, china, Iran, etc and had highly classified info on it. She communicated with Obama on it.
The fbi interviewed her and she answered “I do not recall” 39 times. Her inner circle was not even interviewed and their computers were destroyed by the fbi.
Regarding Ivanka, she had no private server, no deleted emails, and no classified emails involved.
I kinda hope the dems will go after Ivanka on the emails. Just like with Kavanaugh, the dems will overplay their hand and show the American people how obnoxious they are.

Hil deleted 30K emails after they were under subpoena. She then acid washed her server which she hid in the bathroom of a computer technician. She destroyed 11 hand held devices such as blackberrys,etc with a hammer. Her unsecured server was hacked by Russia, china, Iran, etc and had highly classified info on it. She communicated with Obama on it.
The fbi interviewed her and she answered “I do not recall” 39 times. Her inner circle was not even interviewed and their computers were destroyed by the fbi.
Regarding Ivanka, she had no private server, no deleted emails, and no classified emails involved.
I kinda hope the dems will go after Ivanka on the emails. Just like with Kavanaugh, the dems will overplay their hand and show the American people how obnoxious they are.

What about squi and donkey dong Doug?
I like beer

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
That's the response I expected from you after being presented with the truth. You're a joke, just like the political party you affiliate with.

So we gonna lock her up?

I can hear you chanting it.

As always let’s lock her up but also let the shower monster do what he does.

NPC OP doesn't understand the difference between personal E-mail account and personal E-mail server. Not in their programming.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
NPC OP doesn't understand the difference between personal E-mail account and personal E-mail server. Not in their programming.

guess I'm not as savvy as you with the lingo.
cut to the chase.
What Do You Want Here?

bah, I no longer want to be Sergeant York...
if Duty Calls,!?
LOL. A lot of people take turns. There are libs here who are more annoying than you can imagine in your wildest dreams. They come out like cockroaches when there is a setback for America. There are a lot of good folks who stomp on them. Been quiet lately.

Tell you something funny. About two or three years ago you posted a video of Postmodern Jukebox,which I forewarded to wife. We have now seen them live 3 times. They are a helluva lot of fun. Might have been this you posted:

I did something similar, it was a Cage the Elephant tune with Joey Cook singing.
yes remember...damn, it's been a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
I did something similar, it was a Cage the Elephant tune with Joey Cook singing.
yes remember...damn, it's been a while.
That is correct. That's what it was. PMJ is a huge operation now. Maybe a half dozen tours simultaneously all over the world. You don't know who you're going to get at your concert, but they are always good. Some rock, some jazz, always a tap dancer. The players are mostly Broadway people without a current gig. Lotta talent, lotta fun. Business model is cool, all internet, one new song per week emailed to fans free. Everything is on Youtube. They eventually released a couple CDs, but they're making big bucks off touring.

They come once a year to the Cobb Energy Theater at 75/285. About 5,000 seats, excellent acoustics, the staff is all old people, very polite. It's a good experience, except for the drink prices.

Reactions: blackpug6
That is correct. That's what it was. PMJ is a huge operation now. Maybe a half dozen tours simultaneously all over the world. You don't know who you're going to get at your concert, but they are always good. Some rock, some jazz, always a tap dancer. The players are mostly Broadway people without a current gig. Lotta talent, lotta fun. Business model is cool, all internet, one new song per week emailed to fans free. Everything is on Youtube. They eventually released a couple CDs, but they're making big bucks off touring.

They come once a year to the Cobb Energy Theater at 75/285. About 5,000 seats, excellent acoustics, the staff is all old people, very polite. It's a good experience, except for the drink prices.

Chattanooga is becoming a wonderful place for the art/music community.
word is the Powers that be are tuning down the 7 day Riverbend extravaganza to 3 days
because of the many venues around town...
the Tivoli theater is a smaller version of Fox in the ATL.
Very Cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT