ADVERTISEMENT

Lockdown Lib Tim Walz

LOL…..The want to be Mr Bad Ass is nothing but a chicken shi+
And breaking the chain of command …one of the mi,itary’s ultimate sin!

Also funny how the state run media CNN commentator tries like hell to save him ..this guy schools her!

LOL…..The want to be Mr Bad Ass is nothing but a chicken shi+
And breaking the chain of command …one of the mi,itary’s ultimate sin!

Also funny how the state run media CNN commentator tries like hell to save him ..this guy schools her!

In the end no one is gonna care except the ones that have already made up their mind. It's preaching to the choir. If there was no one that served with him speaking on Walz' behalf, this might fly. But there are just as many, if not more, speaking up for him and saying this is fluff. People that hate Walz will still hate Walz People that like Walz will still like Walz. This changes nothing.

In the end no one is gonna care except the ones that have already made up their mind. It's preaching to the choir. If there was no one that served with him speaking on Walz' behalf, this might fly. But there are just as many, if not more, speaking up for him and saying this is fluff. People that hate Walz will still hate Walz People that like Walz will still like Walz. This changes nothing.
Laugh if you like, but tell me how many people do you know that were all in on Harris that are now voting for Trump because Walz retired from the Guard?

Laugh if you like, but tell me how many people do you know that were all in on Harris that are now voting for Trump because Walz retired from the Guard?
It’s transparently political. But I think you are wrong when you say it doesn’t have an impact. I think it is somewhat effective in blunting the effort at moderating the ticket’s image. In the same way the attacks on Vance cut off Trump’s opportunity to cut into independents after the assassination attempt

It’s transparently political. But I think you are wrong when you say it doesn’t have an impact. I think it is somewhat effective in blunting the effort at moderating the ticket’s image. In the same way the attacks on Vance cut off Trump’s opportunity to cut into independents after the assassination attempt
This guy attacking Walz is gonna vote Trump, a guy who got a doctor to say he had bone spurs so he didn't have to do military service, because Walz didn't do a deployment after 24 years of service? This guy's mind was made up before.

From polling, what I see is Kennedy is dropping a good bit and Harris is picking up. It doesn't explain it all, but I think a lot of "I'm not voting for either one" were probably never Trumpers who thought Biden was too old and now have a viable candidate to them.

Are a lot of the Kennedy voters left actually Republicans who don't want to vote for Trump but may do it anyway when it's crunch time? Maybe. Think this election is ultimately gonna come down to turnout and getting young non white men to vote. If Harris can do that, she's got an excellent shot.

Trump assures high turnout, but that works both ways. He might get the message if his worshipers would stop cheering him on when he says stupid things about Harris, Kemp, etc. etc. But they lap it up like a dog drinking water on a sunny Georgia August afternoon. And that assures he will continue to say those things and the hate will continue to be strongly against him.

Reactions: shonuff253
Y
This guy attacking Walz is gonna vote Trump, a guy who got a doctor to say he had bone spurs so he didn't have to do military service, because Walz didn't do a deployment after 24 years of service? This guy's mind was made up before.

From polling, what I see is Kennedy is dropping a good bit and Harris is picking up. It doesn't explain it all, but I think a lot of "I'm not voting for either one" were probably never Trumpers who thought Biden was too old and now have a viable candidate to them.

Are a lot of the Kennedy voters left actually Republicans who don't want to vote for Trump but may do it anyway when it's crunch time? Maybe. Think this election is ultimately gonna come down to turnout and getting young non white men to vote. If Harris can do that, she's got an excellent shot.

Trump assures high turnout, but that works both ways. He might get the message if his worshipers would stop cheering him on when he says stupid things about Harris, Kemp, etc. etc. But they lap it up like a dog drinking water on a sunny Georgia August afternoon. And that assures he will continue to say those things and the hate will continue to be strongly against him.
You underestimate the cumulative psychological effect of negative campaigning. It’s not that they consciously say “Oh that’s it, Walz’s retirement is worse than bone spurs” - but I still believe there is a, albeit extremely thin, persuadable universe of voters. That could theoretically be critical in razor thin states like PA, WI, and AZ. That said, interesting points about Kennedy votes.

Y

You underestimate the cumulative psychological effect of negative campaigning. It’s not that they consciously say “Oh that’s it, Walz’s retirement is worse than bone spurs” - but I still believe there is a, albeit extremely thin, persuadable universe of voters. That could theoretically be critical in razor thin states like PA, WI, and AZ. That said, interesting points about Kennedy votes.
You may be right. I've just never heard anyone like that. I have worked around a variety of people that are hard left and hard right and center. I never heard one person say they were angry about Kerry and the swift boat stuff narrative the Republicans sold in 2004 that weren't already voting for Bush.

The rebranding of Kama Harris into a viable presidential candidate, 3.5 years after dropping out of the race with polling at 1% in her own party, hired after that as VP ti garner minority and female votes, only to basically accomplish jack shit as a VP while actually having her own side of the media parade how unpopular she is, has really been something to behold.

like all of a sudden she is a completely different candidate or person that her own party voters wanted absolutely nothing to do with 3.5 years ago to the savior of that party and our nation hahahahaha

Wild times

The rebranding of Kama Harris into a viable presidential candidate, 3.5 years after dropping out of the race with polling at 1% in her own party, hired after that as VP ti garner minority and female votes, only to basically accomplish jack shit as a VP while actually having her own side of the media parade how unpopular she is, has really been something to behold.

like all of a sudden she is a completely different candidate or person that her own party voters wanted absolutely nothing to do with 3.5 years ago to the savior of that party and our nation hahahahaha

Wild times
The most unpopular VP in history is suddenly (literally within a few weeks) wildly popular and leading in the polls? Hogwash.

Reactions: 3 Pete

Wild times
Ain't it crazy that she's leading the greatest POTUS ever and best candidate ever in the polls. Just crazy man.

Okay, Ain't it crazy that she's within the margin of error in every swing state poll against the greatest ever? This is like the US hockey team vs. the Russians in 80.
NYT, WaPo, NBC and ABC could get me there too, especially if I refused to tell anyone my plan or answer any questions. Bear in mind, this is the same smarmy crowd that pushed the Russia hoax, the pee tape, the southern agents whipping illegals, and that Biden was better than ever, solely to cheerlead for the Ds.

There is no way the most unpopular VP in history suddenly has a legit shot, even if the opposite party is Trump. For as hated as he is in certain quarters, he still pulled the largest number of votes in 2020 as any in GOP history. Weird.

Reactions: oldmandawg
NYT, WaPo, NBC and ABC could get me there too, especially if I refused to tell anyone my plan or answer any questions. Bear in mind, this is the same smarmy crowd that pushed the Russia hoax, the pee tape, the southern agents whipping illegals, and that Biden was better than ever, solely to cheerlead for the Ds.

There is no way the most unpopular VP in history suddenly has a legit shot, even if the opposite party is Trump. For as hated as he is in certain quarters, he still pulled the largest number of votes in 2020 as any in GOP history. Weird.
I don't care, I just think this is so amazing. It makes me feel like I'm watching Nova/G'town in 85 or NC State/Houston in 83 or the Jets and Colts in SB III.

I love underdog stories and we're talking the GOAT.

I don't care, I just think this is so amazing. It makes me feel like I'm watching Nova/G'town in 85 or NC State/Houston in 83 or the Jets and Colts in SB III.

I love underdog stories and we're talking the GOAT.
No, this would be more like 1997 Nebraska - Missouri game where the refs have Nebraska 5 downs to win the game.

You better not let him hear you say that ****.

Okay, the second best ever, behind Reagan but a gap between him and Reagan.
I chuckled

you need to put some respect for some of the founding fathers on this GOAT list.

For all their personal flaws, they did create a dam country from scratch hahahha

Reactions: kckd
Last edited:
I chuckled

you need to put some respect for some of the founding fathers on this GOAT list.

For all their personal flaws, they did create a dam country from scratch hahahha
They're right behind Trump.
trump-rushmore.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Don Ellis
Well, if you believed what you were hearing about COVID at the time, makes perfect sense. He's the governor, he can limit his contact somewhat, but he's still got to be around people. I'd say her chances of living through it weren't great at 87 if she had heart problems. Took my folks nearly a year to get over it and they had no heart problems and were late seventies. Her living in the governor's mansion was likely gonna expose her to a lot more people.

• Haha
Reactions: WGrovedawg

Wild times

Nah man....the right just made all those stories up. She's always been great.

Wild times
I think you guys are way over thinking this. Nikki Haley said it first, the party to dump their 80 year old candidate first wins. America is just tired and drained with Biden and especially Trump. So Harris is new, fresh and without the baggage of Trump's narracistic behaviors and rants. The GOP could have nominated anyone other than Trump and be winning the race now...but they didn't. When will the GOP break from MAGA?

Reactions: celticdawg
I think you guys are way over thinking this. Nikki Haley said it first, the party to dump their 80 year old candidate first wins. America is just tired and drained with Biden and especially Trump. So Harris is new, fresh and without the baggage of Trump's narracistic behaviors and rants. The GOP could have nominated anyone other than Trump and be winning the race now...but they didn't. When will the GOP break from MAGA?
I mean I agree on the dump part.

But she is not new at all. She was a failed candidate just 3.5 years ago with 1% of her own party vote

No idea but I won’t shed a tear when we do break

You may be right. I've just never heard anyone like that. I have worked around a variety of people that are hard left and hard right and center. I never heard one person say they were angry about Kerry and the swift boat stuff narrative the Republicans sold in 2004 that weren't already voting for Bush.
You 2 rhodes scholars are struggling here. The issue is, the man claimed to be a combat veteran and a retired command sergeant major since his retirement. Both lies that he had numerous opportunities to correct. He used the lies in previous campaign ads, he let others tell the lie for him when introducing him even though he corrected them on other small details of his bio.... a clear case of stolen valor. I know you both have tds and believe every lie told to you by the propaganda wing of the dnc, also known as the msm, but you kckd a military member, should not cover for this mans lies about being a combat veteran. The man also has worn Special forces hats, etc. for interviews when he was nowhere near special forces. Trump may have bailed on service, but he hasn't lied about being something he is not when it comes to military service. This guy has used a lie to about his service for personal gain. A case of stolen valor used for personal gain. Had he just retired and told the truth about everything else it would be nothing but a thank you for your service. But he LIED FOR PERSONAL GAIN using stolen valor.

LOL about Kerry. You need to study up on how he used and abused the system to get out of Vietnam.

Try reading some of these books about actual hero's. True stories from Vietnam Special Forces.

On the Ground - John Stryker Meyer
Across the Fence - John Stryker Meyer
SOG Code Name Dynamite - Henry L. (Dick) Thompson ( books 1 and 2)
Secrete Commandos - John L. Plaster

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT