ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at the Kamala Harris campaign ad (The border)

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
Just saw an ad swearing she could fix the problem. Really? You were specifically assigned that task already.

I dont understand her message on the border

We still have a problem, but of course, she did a GREAT job. What is she talking about?

What I get from Harris is, "I've done a great job, with a problem we still have, and that I am going to fix"

What? If you did great, why do we still have a problem?

Par for the course with Harris,in my opinion: She is a messaging mess.

Just saw an ad swearing she could fix the problem. Really? You were specifically assigned that task already.

We still have a problem, but of course, she did a GREAT job. What is she talking about?

What I get from Harris is, "I've done a great job, with a problem we still have, and that I am going to fix"

There is no fixing the border and anyone with a brain can see that. They have ruined the chance for millions of law abiding people to come in legally over the next ten to fifteen years by allowing 15 million in four years virtually unvetted. The only solution is to close the border for probably a decade and sort out what has happened the last four years. All the so called sanctuary cities are full and the residents are fed up, where are these people going to go if they don't close it? The court dates for these "asylum seekers" are already backlogged five to ten years.

The DEO Queen…She’s a complete imbecile ….she vows to fix the problems she caused
And so FAKE!

New commercial....30 seconds just showing Trump at the border and then Kamala at the border which would just be tumbleweeds.
She will say whatever it takes to get elected and then do whatever the hell the Democratic Politburo tells her to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT