ADVERTISEMENT

LOL at you rhino's that voted for this

benchwarmerdawg

Diehard supporter
Dec 31, 2005
Biden Economic Adviser: How We'll Fund Biden's Agenda 'Not Tonight's Problem' and Options Will Be Discussed in Future (breitbart.com)

I hope you're happy. They don't want to say yet but anyone with a brain knew before the election, errry body gonna get taxed to death. Maybe it will all be over before too long. Just let his pals in the CCP take over. Erry body can just have a job in the factory then. SMH at idiots that would vote this on themselves.

living in GA.
I hang my head in wonder,
mostly over the turnout...
did Conservatives stay home,
or has my state turned blue?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Biden Economic Adviser: How We'll Fund Biden's Agenda 'Not Tonight's Problem' and Options Will Be Discussed in Future (breitbart.com)

I hope you're happy. They don't want to say yet but anyone with a brain knew before the election, errry body gonna get taxed to death. Maybe it will all be over before too long. Just let his pals in the CCP take over. Erry body can just have a job in the factory then. SMH at idiots that would vote this on themselves.
Well said. Too bad all those "Studventer RINO's" happy to see Trump defeated went back to the studvent so that they don't have to respond. And we all knew this would happen.

I just want normalcy to return, I’m tired of #MAGAterrorists and the lunacy of Trump. Happy to pay a few extra dollars for class to come back to the White House

I just want normalcy to return, I’m tired of #MAGAterrorists and the lunacy of Trump. Happy to pay a few extra dollars for class to come back to the White House
The Biden crime family ain’t adding class to anything. And if you think prolific liars like Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler aren’t lunatics, you and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The Biden crime family ain’t adding class to anything. And if you think prolific liars like Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler aren’t lunatics, you and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

It’s rich to see a chatter pretend like MAGA terrorists are superior! The ones you mentioned haven’t incited an attack on America! You go buddy!

Reactions: nice marmot

U think Joe’s normal and classy? I’m assuming jack (the Twitter twit) agrees with you...

Last edited:
It’s rich to see a chatter pretend like MAGA terrorists are superior! The ones you mentioned haven’t incited an attack on America! You go buddy!
Neither did Trump. You’re mumbling to yourself and deflecting as usual. Last week was organized in advance and included Leftist. Your guys most definitely encouraged and never spoke out against the Antifa and BLM riots last summer.

living in GA.
I hang my head in wonder,
mostly over the turnout...
did Conservatives stay home,
or has my state turned blue?
Had it not been for the Libertarians, Perdue would have won in the general election. Also, If Collins and Libertarian had not run for that seat, Kelly would have won.

Reactions: blackpug6
Had it not been for the Libertarians, Perdue would have won in the general election. Also, If Collins and Libertarian had not run for that seat, Kelly would have won.

I am one of what you speak.
pick on me at your peril.

you speak out of your head.

Class? Dude class left with Bush and will never return

100% this. Had 2 months to rally around Georgia and keep the Senate
Spent the whole time bitching about a stolen election and basically telling people to not vote since it was rigged.
Completely shot themselves in the foot. And now saying he'll come back in 2022 and campaign against Kemp... which only benefits Stacy Abrams 🤦‍♂️

100% this. Had 2 months to rally around Georgia and keep the Senate
Spent the whole time bitching about a stolen election and basically telling people to not vote since it was rigged.
Completely shot themselves in the foot. And now saying he'll come back in 2022 and campaign against Kemp... which only benefits Stacy Abrams 🤦‍♂️
But if better candidates were running in November, maybe no runoff would have been necessary!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT