ADVERTISEMENT

Lookit, I’m no rocket surgeon, but …

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
This don’t make walkin around sense.

Ok, so let me get this straight. This rocket scientist is trying to save the planet from globular warming and what not, and he wants to help build those giant offshore wind turbines far inland. You know, those big windmills that are for the most part a giant waste of money.

The problem is it is very difficult to transport the giant components inland. So, he has a brain fart to build the world’s biggest airplane to carry the parts. Let’s consider the impact on the planet of doing such a thing.

First, just building the plane will require a lot of energy and material. Impact on the planet: negative.

Second, actually flying and maintaining the plane will leave a massive carbon footprint. Impact on the planet: negative.

Third, this plane will require a 6,000 foot runway. Since these giant windmills will be in the middle of nowhere, say Wyoming and other similar locations, multiple runways will be required in very close proximity to these windmill farms. The runways must be constructed of concrete to support the big ass plane and it’s payload. I read where concrete production contributes 7% of globular warming worldwide. Impact on the planet: negative.

Fifth, what happens when the wind ain’t blowing? Impact on the planet: negative.

I know some of y’all will spew some stats touting that wind power is the cat’s pajamas, but I call bullshit on that. This big plane is one hell of a stupid idea. So much so that Joementia will surely use our tax dollars to fund it.

SMDH

Ok, so let me get this straight. This rocket scientist is trying to save the planet from globular warming and what not, and he wants to help build those giant offshore wind turbines far inland. You know, those big windmills that are for the most part a giant waste of money.

The problem is it is very difficult to transport the giant components inland. So, he has a brain fart to build the world’s biggest airplane to carry the parts. Let’s consider the impact on the planet of doing such a thing.

First, just building the plane will require a lot of energy and material. Impact on the planet: negative.

Second, actually flying and maintaining the plane will leave a massive carbon footprint. Impact on the planet: negative.

Third, this plane will require a 6,000 foot runway. Since these giant windmills will be in the middle of nowhere, say Wyoming and other similar locations, multiple runways will be required in very close proximity to these windmill farms. The runways must be constructed of concrete to support the big ass plane and it’s payload. I read where concrete production contributes 7% of globular warming worldwide. Impact on the planet: negative.

Fifth, what happens when the wind ain’t blowing? Impact on the planet: negative.

I know some of y’all will spew some stats touting that wind power is the cat’s pajamas, but I call bullshit on that. This big plane is one hell of a stupid idea. So much so that Joementia will surely use our tax dollars to fund it.

SMDH

It's good that you seek retirement.

They ask our ideas,
it's already settled.

the bishop wants a pawn to feel important
prior to battle...

SMDH
At the rate we are going, we may “need a bigger boat”.

I don’t want to miss it.

At the rate we are going, we may “need a bigger boat”.

I don’t want to miss it.

you got it...

"Just when you thought the concept had been sunk forever ... Australian billionaire Clive Palmer has revived his long-cherished dream to build Titanic II. After a number of false starts, abandoned plans and a lot of talk, Palmer has once again announced plans to replicate the doomed liner, with a planned launch date of 2027.

Hmm. We've been here before – in 2013, when the plans were first announced; then in 2018, with a planned launch of 2022. But then the pandemic happened, and all plans were put on ice, again."

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/13/trav...er-relaunches-titanic-two-intl-hnk/index.html

I saw the other day an article on global warming where some geniuses want to put an aerosol spray into the upper atmosphere to deflect sunlight. No word on what happens if there is too much spray, but I’d buy a glacier-resistant house if I were you.

In the same article, another genius proposed changing the earths orbit by moving it out a bit. No word on how we accomplish that but Id guess it involves nuclear weapons. Sounds reasonable

SMDH
I always thought you were a rocket sturgeon anyway. At least I can check “surgeon” off your title.

It’s all in the spelling, but it gives progressive liberals something to argue about other than facts.

I saw the other day an article on global warming where some geniuses want to put an aerosol spray into the upper atmosphere to deflect sunlight. No word on what happens if there is too much spray, but I’d buy a glacier-resistant house if I were you.

In the same article, another genius proposed changing the earths orbit by moving it out a bit. No word on how we accomplish that but Id guess it involves nuclear weapons. Sounds reasonable
The way things are headed politically globally the nuke thing may happen sooner than later anyway.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg

SMDH
Think how you could hide expenses in this paper trail. This might be better than the Ukraine war for fleecing US tax money.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT