ADVERTISEMENT

Question…….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
When this repartitions thingy is finally approved, will they approve the “Injuns” too IYO??

If so, how much will be the fair amount be??

Also, if’n someone is only 25% “Injun” & the remainder is “whitey”, would they qualify? If so, will they get only 25% of agreed amount or maybe up to 100%??

Axing for a friend that is just trying to plan.

Not sure if I should tell him he is just pissing in the wind that he needs to save or to just “hold on”…..it’s coming:

Last edited:
Reactions: blackpug6
Cool……my Momma’s Momma was full-blooded Cherokee. She would cut yer azz if you pissed her off.. But a good loving “Granny” that I have very fond memories of.

Her hubby was all English, jet black hair and blues eyes. My Mom turned out the same.

Her children, including my Mom all had a mean streak (10). They grew up dirt poor, but all fun loving good people. You just didn’t want to fock with any of them.

Uncle’s, Aunts and cousins on that side were either dark w/ brown eyes or fair skin and blue.

My Dad’s side was Irish, Welsh and some Scottish….you may just say Celtic.

So, I guess I have 25% of it in me (minority). Not sure if the mix is a good one, but I am stuck with it & proud of it.

Also hoping I qualify, but I want a 100% and not 25%.

You deserve it as much as anyone else. There are a lot of poor souls out there that think they will be getting rich based on political promises. It’s sad really.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
You deserve it as much as anyone else. There are a lot of poor souls out there that think they will be getting rich based on political promises. It’s sad really.
Cool, want the white man to right their wrong…..before they kill’em all off. Need it 4 upcoming retirement after seeing $1 mil want do it any longer.

50 plus percent is HUGE in a 4 year period.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT