ADVERTISEMENT

Looks likely Senate will go to the

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
Dems. House needs to go red to prevent this mid term from being a massive loss for conservatives

Hope to have a breakfast of crow tomorrow morning when I'm wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
Dems. House needs to go red to prevent this mid term from being a massive loss for conservatives

Hope to have a breakfast of crow tomorrow morning when I'm wrong
Maybe we get the house. An embarrassing night to be an American. Please continue the prison rape. If this isn’t telling people to come more to the middle I don’t know what will do it. That being said, I can’t wrap my head around it other than folks are tired of the radical
Left and right. Glad Kemp won, so the Dems can’t kill the economy here.

Last edited:
Maybe we get the house. An embarrassing night to be an American. Please continue the prison rape. If this isn’t telling people to come more to the middle I don’t know what will do it. That being said, I can’t wrap my head around it other than folks are tired of the radical
I agree. This midterm showed most people are conservative, but are ready to put Trump behind us. His policies are very much popular. Need to have DeSantis in Georgia campaigning for HW every day until the runoff.

I hate to say it but DeSantis will most likely be the 2024, even thou I believe we need a guy like trump, let’s be honest his time is over. From day one he was always hated.

Have a very good buddy in the political world and in Florida DeSantis is becoming to buddy buddy with bush, ryan, and more of the rhino elites.

I hate to say it but DeSantis will most likely be the 2024, even thou I believe we need a guy like trump, let’s be honest his time is over. From day one he was always hated.

Have a very good buddy in the political world and in Florida DeSantis is becoming to buddy buddy with bush, ryan, and more of the rhino elites.
Well that certainly doesn't bode well. Americans have rejected the old guard as much as possible when it comes to the presidency.

We picked Obama and Trump over Clinton and the Bush name just isn't favorable. Ryan disappeared from the limelight and neither side appreciates RINOs.

DeSantis doesn't need them, just his record to win the middle.

I saw it. More than once. And I agree. Other than getting the house to keep your dumbass President from passing anything else to hurt the country, it was a bad night.(lately he has no clue whether something passes or not) It was also a theme to listen to all the Dems that won distanced themselves from Biden and Kamala. Also looking at a ton of retirees instead of running on the Biden-kamala ticket in a few years. It was an alright guys, we don’t want a trump candidate, but if you vote with Biden too much you are done. There were some positives, but few and far between. Bad night for the country over the next few years. You know that right.

I saw it. More than once. And I agree. Other than getting the house to keep your dumbass President from passing anything else to hurt the country, it was a bad night.(lately he has no clue whether something passes or not) It was also a theme to listen to all the Dems that won distanced themselves from Biden and Kamala. Also looking at a ton of retirees instead of running on the Biden-kamala ticket in a few years. It was an alright guys, we don’t want a trump candidate, but if you vote with Biden too much you are done. There were some positives, but few and far between. Bad night for the country over the next few years. You know that right.
Extreme abortion policies, election denialism and Trump. Fix those and Republicans will crush it in ‘24. Can the party do it without fracturing? I’m not convinced but it will be an interesting two years regardless.

Extreme abortion policies, election denialism and Trump. Fix those and Republicans will crush it in ‘24. Can the party do it without fracturing? I’m not convinced but it will be an interesting two years regardless.
Not sure either. Again, the main thing is not having the ability to pass what the left wants easily. And maybe getting rid of pelosi for good. There were some positives. Here in my state where there is a surplus, we will keep smart fiscal policies going despite who is in the White House. Will we divorce ourselves from trump? Will Biden be in a nursing home? Will Kamala find a way to sound coherent again? If joe wins again, will he continue to make the wrong choice in every single circumstance? The odds are in his favor to do something right. I am not an abortion extremist. I think early on the choice should be here. And there should be exceptions. But not having any choice at all isn’t extreme imo. Extreme is last trimester like big stace wanted. Have you had a child? Do you think that philosophy isn’t akin to murder. Makes me sick to think about.

Complete adandomnent of energy independence, immoral exit from Afghanistan, economy in shambles, promoting transing kids and drag shows for kids, woke culture going too far, funding/prolonging and quazi participating in a border conflict that could start nuclear war or WWIII.

None of that seemed to matter. Dems ran mostly on Jan 6 (thanks for that one idiots) and abortion rights

Putting aside the morality, Roe v Wade ruling by SC may have hurt this country both in the short term and long term more than it saved it

Last edited:

The best effect of a bad night is the impact on Trump’s last remaining contingent. Finally even the most ardent supporters see the writing on the wall who’s going to be the nominee.

Desantis is uniparty.

Desantis is uniparty.
Maybe he is but at least he has a backbone and supports freedom. Strongest spine when it came to resisting lockdowns, economy destruction, transing kids, vax mandates. Dude literally won blue Miami.

He's a force for good IMO. If he can't bring this country closer together then there's zero hope anyone else can or will even try

Maybe he is but at least he has a backbone and supports freedom. Strongest spine when it came to resisting lockdowns, economy destruction, transing kids, vax mandates. Dude literally won blue Miami.

He's a force for good IMO. If he can't bring this country closer together then there's zero hope anyone else can or will even try
Bring this country closer together? DeSantis is Public Enemy #2 for the Left and soon to be #1.

Bring this country closer together? DeSantis is Public Enemy #2 for the Left and soon to be #1.
Because he's the biggest and realest threat to their attempts to cripple this country and divide us on racial and social grounds.

Most Americans, even left leaner's are good decent people who don't want to hate their fellow countryman. The left powers and MSM and right uniparty hacks are loving seeing this nation burn fir their own power grabs. Most citizens don't want that.

We are not going to be able to vote our way out of the mess our country is in. Our values and culture have eroded to the point that even if we had elected the right individuals we would not be willing to make the individual sacrifices necessary to get our country back on the right path. Nope we have a collective society that would rather sit back and hope some bureaucrat will take care of everything for them. Apparently much more pain will have to be inflicted before the majority fully come to the realization that drastic changes need to be made. Unfortunately, I don’t think many will understand the correct path forward even then.

We are not going to be able to vote our way out of the mess our country is in. Our values and culture have eroded to the point that even if we had elected the right individuals we would not be willing to make the individual sacrifices necessary to get our country back on the right path. Nope we have a collective society that would rather sit back and hope some bureaucrat will take care of everything for them. Apparently much more pain will have to be inflicted before the majority fully come to the realization that drastic changes need to be made. Unfortunately, I don’t think many will understand the correct path forward even then.
Starbucks and iPhones are still affordable so it's all good.

Reactions: Lake Norman Dawg
We may get the Senate, but its up to the runoff with Herschel. The problem was the Supreme Court giving the Dems the club to beat the Republicans over the head. If they don't reverse Roe, the outcome is much different.

Reactions: LRA Dawg
We may get the Senate, but its up to the runoff with Herschel. The problem was the Supreme Court giving the Dems the club to beat the Republicans over the head. If they don't reverse Roe, the outcome is much different.

Sad to say but this is what happens when people only vote red or blue and don't vote on who will do a better job
No this is what happens when you have a bad candidate in Oz. Last night's lack of luster performance is due to poor candidates, specifically MAGA Republican candidates. GOP needs to dump all MAGA candidates and return to their roots of policy over people. They do that and they kill my Dems, that's a fact.

No this is what happens when you have a bad candidate in Oz. Last night's lack of luster performance is due to poor candidates, specifically MAGA Republican candidates. GOP needs to dump all MAGA candidates and return to their roots of policy over people. They do that and they kill my Dems, that's a fact.
So Fetterman was a better candidate? Just like Trump was anti-elected, the republican was anti-elected and beaten by a mindless drone (sound familiar?) because of the trump derangement effect & abortion (IMO)

The Dems ran on two things: trump derangement to inude Jan 6 & abortion rights. Literally everything else was working against them and they still f-ing won

Trump isn't the type to take one for the party. He's Member #1 of the Donald Trump party and if he can't have it he'll destroy it. He's flipped parties 4 or 5 times during his career. If he had simply walked away after losing the election like every other President in history, last night probably looks a lot different even with Roe.

I'm politically conservative but if you did the litmus test, I'd probably be more libertarian. The hills that the current Republican party chooses to die on leave me shaking my head.

Trump couldn't get elected dog catcher in Georgia. The dogmatic urban Democratic and rural Republican vote don't change much from election to election so the swing vote becomes Independents/Educated suburban voters and there are increasingly more and more of them in metro Atlanta. They, especially women, detest Donald Trump.

If the Senate race goes to a runoff and Trump starts campaigning for President as expected, Walker is toast. Likely he is anyway, love him but not a great candidate and his numbers are more reflective of the desire to flip the senate. He's Trump's guy. Kemp never lifted a finger to help him from what I can tell. There was ticket splitting last night like crazy with swing voters.

conservatives think liberals are misinformed. liberals think conservatives are evil.

that's the difference in our country. logic can't help you when that's what you're up against

So Fetterman was a better candidate? Just like Trump was anti-elected, the republican was anti-elected and beaten by a mindless drone (sound familiar?) because of the trump derangement effect & abortion (IMO)

The Dems ran on two things: trump derangement to inude Jan 6 & abortion rights. Literally everything else was working against them and they still f-ing won
Not putting words in his mouth but I think he meant R need better candidates than Oz and Walker and they could have won. Trump candidates got out of the primaries and lost a chance at winning the senate (unless runoff goes other way)

Last edited:
Trump isn't the type to take one for the party. He's Member #1 of the Donald Trump party and if he can't have it he'll destroy it. He's flipped parties 4 or 5 times during his career. If he had simply walked away after losing the election like every other President in history, last night probably looks a lot different even with Roe.

I'm politically conservative but if you did the litmus test, I'd probably be more libertarian. The hills that the current Republican party chooses to die on leave me shaking my head.

Trump couldn't get elected dog catcher in Georgia. The dogmatic urban Democratic and rural Republican vote don't change much from election to election so the swing vote becomes Independents/Educated suburban voters and there are increasingly more and more of them in metro Atlanta. They, especially women, detest Donald Trump.

If the Senate race goes to a runoff and Trump starts campaigning for President as expected, Walker is toast. Likely he is anyway, love him but not a great candidate and his numbers are more reflective of the desire to flip the senate. He's Trump's guy. Kemp never lifted a finger to help him from what I can tell. There was ticket splitting last night like crazy with swing voters.
I would not be surprised to see Trump run as an independent at this point.

I think the seismic shift against against trump in the last 24 hours is finally taking hold because there is now (finally) a definitive new leader of the party.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Sad to say but this is what happens when people only vote red or blue and don't vote on who will do a better job
Not putting words in his mouth but I think he meant R need better candidates than Oz and Walker and they could have won. Trump candidates got out of the primaries and lost a chance T winning the senate (unless runoff goes another way)
Exactly what I meant. A normal ESTABLISHMENT/RINO Republican would have carried Ga and Pa easily.

Exactly what I meant. A normal ESTABLISHMENT/RINO Republican would have carried Ga and Pa easily.
In what world is an establishment Republican a good thing?

We need an American first candidate, just not Trump

Complete adandomnent of energy independence, immoral exit from Afghanistan, economy in shambles, promoting transing kids and drag shows for kids, woke culture going too far, funding/prolonging and quazi participating in a border conflict that could start nuclear war or WWIII.

None of that seemed to matter. Dems ran mostly on Jan 6 (thanks for that one idiots) and abortion rights

Putting aside the morality, Roe v Wade ruling by SC may have hurt this country both in the short term and long term more than it saved it

If Dems/pubs split Nevada & Arizona, it all comes down to Georgia in the run off election for control of the Senate

Best thing about today: Nancy pelosi likely to no longer be speaker of the house

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT