ADVERTISEMENT

Loretta Lynch: "Best answer for terrorism is Love" and "We may never know what the killer's

oletex

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
motivation was".........At some point in time even the DA in chief has got to tell her to just shut your pie hole.

Reactions: lancelewis11
LOL, the democrats not only think they know their voters are as dumb as stumps. That fat bitch Lynch is so consumed with "social justice" she can't formulate a rational thought.
Liberalism has rotted what was left of her brain.

LOL, the democrats not only think they know their voters are as dumb as stumps. That fat bitch Lynch is so consumed with "social justice" she can't formulate a rational thought.

they have said that their voters are stupid , remember obamacare ,they have also stated that the average age of the reporters covering the white house politics is 27 years old and "don't know anything " ; plus they swallow what they tell them " hook line and sinker " . SAD!

Reactions: Hoffman_rg
We seem to realize that history does repeat itself, How did the Roman Dynasty fall,not by being invaded but by corruption,greed,Promiscuity, laws were ignored by the power brokers, then Ancient Greece fell the same way, both civilizations lasted over 700++ years, no way we last 300 with all th Political correctness, if the Lying,corrupt Hildabeast,gets her way and brings in approximately 3 to 5 Muslims,small towns,then larger towns become Muslim,elected to local,state,federal positions,already happening,check out Minnesota,and Michigan, Dearborn has a Muslim majority, both states have had Shiria law admendments voted on,It should scare the hell out of us just for this to be voted on.In a few cases liberal judges ruled in favor of Shiria..Its been open season on Christians for years.When do we say enough is enough,I'm 73 seen too much of our way of life being trampled and taken away from us and our children..... I apologize for being so long and a windbag...... Thank god for college football,keeps my sanity and escape from reality going on...Gators SUXX

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
FB_IMG_1466689184719.jpg

We seem to realize that history does repeat itself, How did the Roman Dynasty fall,not by being invaded but by corruption,greed,Promiscuity, laws were ignored by the power brokers, then Ancient Greece fell the same way, both civilizations lasted over 700++ years, no way we last 300 with all th Political correctness, if the Lying,corrupt Hildabeast,gets her way and brings in approximately 3 to 5 Muslims,small towns,then larger towns become Muslim,elected to local,state,federal positions,already happening,check out Minnesota,and Michigan, Dearborn has a Muslim majority, both states have had Shiria law admendments voted on,It should scare the hell out of us just for this to be voted on.In a few cases liberal judges ruled in favor of Shiria..Its been open season on Christians for years.When do we say enough is enough,I'm 73 seen too much of our way of life being trampled and taken away from us and our children..... I apologize for being so long and a windbag...... Thank god for college football,keeps my sanity and escape from reality going on...Gators SUXX

nick , you are right on ! just look at what the dems are doing in the house , a SIT IN , claiming they want to pass more gun control . this is what we have seen from banana republics and failed govts , so indicative of liberalism . charlie rangel stands up and said " citizens don't need guns " , a reporter asked " what about your security with guns " , he said " we deserve to be protected " ! there you go ........ , the liberal political elitist attitude toward the average citizen. lastly , why did the dems do nothing on gun control when they controlled congress ? this is not about gun control , it's about covering the ineptness of this administration .

Last edited:
Reactions: NICK60
nick , you are right on ! just look at what the dems are doing in the house , a SIT IN , claiming they want to pass more gun control . this is what we have seen from banana republics and failed govts , so indicative of liberalism . charlie rangel stands up and said " citizens don't need guns " , a reporter asked " what about your security with guns " , he said " we deserve to be protected " ! there you go ........ , the liberal political elitist attitude toward the average citizen. lastly , why did the dems do nothing on gun control when they controlled congress ? this is not about gun control , it's about covering the ineptness of this administration .
cat-surprised-face-o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT