ADVERTISEMENT

Lou Dobbs speaks ahead of tomorrow's Mexican Presidential election.

The next Venezuela, a failed state. We better get the wall built before that happens and start using the Army at borders and ports. Eventually will have to shoot a few, or just say screw it and give the place to them.

Nobody has called me for advice.

The next Venezuela, a failed state. We better get the wall built before that happens and start using the Army at borders and ports. Eventually will have to shoot a few, or just say screw it and give the place to them.

Nobody has called me for advice.

Very telling that Paul Ryan is on the side of the invaders and not the President.

Very telling that Paul Ryan is on the side of the invaders and not the President.
He has been a well-camouflaged traitor since day one. Interesting that McConnell has racked up a few significant victories, most importantly blocking Obama's SCOTUS appointment and getting Gorsuch for us. I have sorta revised my opinion of The Turtle.

He has been a well-camouflaged traitor since day one. Interesting that McConnell has racked up a few significant victories, most importantly blocking Obama's SCOTUS appointment and getting Gorsuch for us. I have sorta revised my opinion of The Turtle.[/QUOTE

tinypic.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT