ADVERTISEMENT

Love all the praise for a guy who ducked out on serving

his country when called upon because he had....wait a minute....bone spurs. Yet he was still able to play sports. What a bunch of true patriots.
Sounds like something a good liberal would do.

his country when called upon because he had....wait a minute....bone spurs. Yet he was still able to play sports. What a bunch of true patriots.
Trump is leading ordinarily decent ( albeit not very smart ) people down his moral cesspool. Unbelievably divisive. Not my president.

Trump's a liberal?
He's not a conservative. He was a Dem most of his life. I'm enjoying him screwing with the establishment of both parties. The leadership on both sides should all be sent home. Most are for themselves only and only care about being re-elected to keep the gravy train going.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
He's not a conservative. He was a Dem most of his life. I'm enjoying him screwing with the establishment of both parties. The leadership on both sides should all be sent home. Most are for themselves only and only care about being re-elected to keep the gravy train going.

And Trump is the engineer of the gravy train, except his ruples are gonna end up costing him bigtime.

Here, here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT