ADVERTISEMENT

Love u guys.....Go Dawgs.....and vote*

She's stupid, incompetent and a liar.

O gosh stupid.....
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Well, you must have slept through that period ($5.00). The gtanduga thingy is cute, but either you are or either you ain’t, no in-betweens.

Guess you skipped the math classes at UGA, it never lies.
yes I did......and yes I guess I did miss $5 gas because guess what I still went to work...again not sure why my handle matters but my wife went to GT as well a my moms family....no in betweens I love America and want whats best for America and a phony billionaire who cheats on multiple wives then buries them at a golf course aint it.....

Democracy might end with Trump ... but hey, WE GOT CHEAP GAS!
How can some one who apparently has the intelligence to become a pharmacist believe what you believe? The Democratic Party are the ones that suppress free speech. It happens in real time but yet you continue to deny it and blame Trump for everything. Come back to reality

yes I did......and yes I guess I did miss $5 gas because guess what I still went to work...again not sure why my handle matters but my wife went to GT as well a my moms family....no in betweens I love America and want whats best for America and a phony billionaire who cheats on multiple wives then buries them at a golf course aint it.....
Good for you, you were oblivious to the fact that gas hit $5.00 per gallon under Biden. But I guess I don’t blame you, I want to forget also.

In fairness to what you are inquiring about (handle)…..it really doesn’t matter & still thinks you’re handle is cute. But when you post something on here that is meant to be provoking/taunting (your OP), be prepared to get it back.

But I did notice you didn’t deny the facts that I came back with. If you don’t want anyone challenging your BS, it’s simple-just don’t post any.

$5.00 his chart didnt even show that......my wife went to GT and I went to UGA but why my handle has anything to do with Biden getting gas prices lower by drilling which is what u guys wanted....too bad u cant vote for him this time around.....
How did Biden cause of this drilling as you say?
I can tell you his policies help caused the rise in prices to the point that it became profitable to drill in areas where it was not feasible before.

How did Biden cause of this drilling as you say?
I can tell you his policies help caused the rise in prices to the point that it became profitable to drill in areas where it was not feasible before.
we dont have a oil production problem we have a processing and usage problem...

• Haha
Reactions: WGrovedawg
Imagine despising Americans so much that you gleefully vote for their replacement
What’s the point of having future primaries if future presidents can just step aside during election yrs and put the VP in. It goes against the laws and processes we have always had in selecting a candidate thru the primary process for the 2 party system.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
What’s the point of having future primaries if future presidents can just step aside during election yrs and put the VP in. It goes against the laws and processes we have always had in selecting a candidate thru the primary process for the 2 party system.
We won’t need to worry about this under Christian Nationalism.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
What's wrong with what she said?
Really? Not one word she said was bad. None of it was on topic. It had nothing to do with the question. Then at the end she literally used the initials of dei to explain it. The whole dr king stuff was just to distract you from the fact that she has no clue how to express her own policy or trump’s stance on it.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Good for you, you were oblivious to the fact that gas hit $5.00 per gallon under Biden. But I guess I don’t blame you, I want to forget also.

In fairness to what you are inquiring about (handle)…..it really doesn’t matter & still thinks you’re handle is cute. But when you post something on here that is meant to be provoking/taunting (your OP), be prepared to get it back.

But I did notice you didn’t deny the facts that I came back with. If you don’t want anyone challenging your BS, it’s simple-just don’t post any.What a weasel, you changed your original post.
What a weasel, you changed your initial post. You might as well delete the entire thing, cause NOBODY can follow now.

Not surprised though, it’s whichever way the wind blows, kinda like KAMALA. You are as conflicted/confused as your handle is.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, or just don’t say anything at all. Don’t change things just because you got challenged, it makes you look worse.

GO DAWGS!

Really? Not one word she said was bad. None of it was on topic. It had nothing to do with the question. Then at the end she literally used the initials of dei to explain it. The whole dr king stuff was just to distract you from the fact that she has no clue how to express her own policy or trump’s stance on it.
She was asked if Trump is elected and rolled by DEI policies how would that effect race relations in this country. And she explained why DEI is important and thr benefits. You may disagree with the answer but to suggest it's somehow rambling is just not true. You guys are really really reaching

She was asked if Trump is elected and rolled by DEI policies how would that effect race relations in this country. And she explained why DEI is important and thr benefits. You may disagree with the answer but to suggest it's somehow rambling is just not true. You guys are really really reaching
It was a rambling answer that served no purpose whatsoever. Dei is for diversity, equity and inclusion. Thanks. Didn’t know that. She never said how it would affect race relations. I am sure not a good effect. I am sure you like it. That is fine. More of the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I guess this proves when a dem is in office america works and travels so demand is high...thanks for proving my point...Dems keep america great
Where are you going with your pretzel logic. You started off by trying to convince people that gas prices were low and now you agree they are high, but that’s a good thing?
Take a lap.

She didn't mention one benefit of DEI in he nonsensical rambling non-answer. She is a mess and even my Dem friends are embarrassed by her.
This is exactly the same reactions I got when Hillary was running. I think we will see in hind sight a very similar reaction when Trump blows her doors off. I may be wrong but I am seeing a mirror image to 2016 in these inflated poll numbers.

Life long Ds like Trump, RFK, Bill Ackman and Elon switched bc the Ds no longer practice democracy or believe in the Constitution, but Trump is the threat? Okay, Bub.
Elon isn’t an American so who cares, DJT finally settled on R because he knew most of them would eat up his schtick, RFK was turned down by Harris and the CiA (Rep led) killed his family….

But you’ve been on here about as long as I have

Elon isn’t an American so who cares, DJT finally settled on R because he knew most of them would eat up his schtick, RFK was turned down by Harris and the CiA (Rep led) killed his family….

But you’ve been on here about as long as I have
You left wingers may want to start paying attention to facts vs feelings and emotion. Just an idea that might help. You can do better.

Last edited:
Imagine being so blinded by ideology and TDS that you would vote for this imbecile.
We should dose them all and get’em right…
my wife went to GT
Bet she’s hawttt… nawttt…
What's wrong with what she said?
She didn’t say shattt bruhhh… as usual… fall in line sheep…
I would bet most folks here have no idea what youre trying to say.
It’s a cry for help… full blown TDS… small minded folks angry at Trump still for being born with more than they were and being a type A blabber mouth… sensible people see thru that and vote on policy… I mean imagine convincing yourself that letting in millions of unskilled uneducated uninsured non English speaking non vetted immigrants is good for the country and their families… my gawddddddddd wake up!!!!

We should dose them all and get’em right…

Bet she’s hawttt… nawttt…

She didn’t say shattt bruhhh… as usual… fall in line sheep…

It’s a cry for help… full blown TDS… small minded folks angry at Trump still for being born with more than they were and being a type A blabber mouth… sensible people see thru that and vote on policy… I mean imagine convincing yourself that letting in millions of unskilled uneducated uninsured non English speaking non vetted immigrants is good for the country and their families… my gawddddddddd wake up!!!!
O brother seek mental help….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT