ADVERTISEMENT

LSU women's basketball team LEAVES the court for the National Anthem before the Iowa game. What a

My guess is ESPN/Disney will end up having a discreet conversation about this with LSU. The women's tourny is going to print money this year and they are going to lose the main attraction. My guess is they don't want to give folks a reason to tune out next season.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The star of LSU after the gamê has PTSD from being sexualized and humiliated,...despite being paid handsomely as a front cover bikini model for many magazine publications

The star of LSU after the gamê has PTSD from being sexualized and humiliated,...despite being paid handsomely as a front cover bikini model for many magazine publications
Are you talking about the one with oversized fake eyelashes and one of her pants legs pulled up to her crotch to show her leg and talking about herself all the time?

Shame on anyone sexualizing her

My guess is ESPN/Disney will end up having a discreet conversation about this with LSU. The women's tourny is going to print money this year and they are going to lose the main attraction. My guess is they don't want to give folks a reason to tune out next season.
The funny thing is that Angel Reese wasn’t the draw. It was primarily Clark and ugh…….. Mulkey.

pathetic, disgusting act by that team and their coach. Shame on them.
Even if it wasn’t intentional, shame on the coach for not honoring the national anthem before the most televised women’s game in history.

Narcissism and catering to the whims of teenage girls is classless. If your team isn’t avail to stand for 3 mins to honor the country, you are doing something wrong.

Even if it wasn’t intentional, shame on the coach for not honoring the national anthem before the most televised women’s game in history.

Narcissism and catering to the whims of teenage girls is classless. If your team isn’t avail to stand for 3 mins to honor the country, you are doing something wrong.
She knows, they did the same thing last year in the championship game. I hope that they never win another game.

Have you guys ever followed professional wrestling?

LSU did exactly what they wanted to do. Make people mad. Get people talking. Generate interest.

Have you guys ever followed professional wrestling?

LSU did exactly what they wanted to do. Make people mad. Get people talking. Generate interest.
All well and good...but they shouldn't complain when they get the bad press. IF they want to portray the bad girl image...don't get mad and play the victim when the world doesn't treat you the same way as the baby faces.

All well and good...but they shouldn't complain when they get the bad press. IF they want to portray the bad girl image...don't get mad and play the victim when the world doesn't treat you the same way as the baby faces.

I agree. But I think the complaining is just part of the show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT