ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA (GEORGIA) Hats

Wlb1996

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2018
I got kicked off the vent seeking information about the MAGA hats with the Georgia G. I wasn't trying to be political just looking for the hats for some friends. Had a fun conversation before getting nuked. So... does anyone know who is producing those good looking hats?

I got kicked off the vent seeking information about the MAGA hats with the Georgia G. I wasn't trying to be political just looking for the hats for some friends. Had a fun conversation before getting nuked. So... does anyone know who is producing those good looking hats?
I don’t know but would like one myself.

The Chatue of Liberty plaque: Give us your MAGA people. Take back your libtards who have been ballsing up our board for two days. Give us your people with good humor. Keep the ones who look like Paul Johnson. Especially keep the ones who only pop up when something terrible happens to America, like some sort of rodents coming out of their holes. Thank you.

Using that G is not officially licensed so UGA has stepped in legally to stop the use.

You are a party pooper
b364d-punchbowl.jpg

Somehow I think they’ll survive not getting their “cut” on two caps. They’ve gotten enough just from me over the years that I think will more than “cover” their loss about 1000+ times over.
Gee, what if everyone thought the same thing and it costs the university thousands or more? Is THAT ok? I guess being against the law in the first place doesn't matter either then. Makes perfect sense.

So you're gonna deprive the university of its legal licensing fee for a trademarked item it owns? Nice. Dousche bag. But Nice

dear roy,

you are an instigator and I have no idea why you come here talking shit.

watched for several back and forth.....
watched.

now it's time for you to stop.

pug.
I still want that hat

Saw someone at UGA Tennessee game today and was searching for where I could buy and this thread popped up. Really would like to get one for my parents! If they are available let me know!

Reactions: deadduckdawg
https://www.etsy.com/listing/816482...0TuXStfUMMMCyBJXbCI359x-tap0M_LIaAqeOEALw_wcB
Not the one you were looking for but I like it. Keep looking online for the MAGA hats and grab as soon as one poos up or find a local independent hat maker and have them make you some. There is usually some guy at the flea market sewing hats who will do whatever you want.

Those hats, or any unlicensed use if UGA intellectual property, are a ripoff of UGA trademark and brand. UGAA has sent cease and desist letters to makers before. I guess it’s ok with you to violate UGAA’s rights and steal money from the university. Figures.

Those hats, or any unlicensed use if UGA intellectual property, are a ripoff of UGA trademark and brand. UGAA has sent cease and desist letters to makers before. I guess it’s ok with you to violate UGAA’s rights and steal money from the university. Figures.
Where'd that cheap knockoff hat in your avatar come from?

I got mine in St. Simons and wear it to trigger losers like @RoyDawgMercer regularly. It’s really great.
Wearing such just let’s everyone know you’re not very intelligent and a thief. Most laugh at it.

Besides how do you think you look to players? Their families? Recruits and their parents? Think your actions create a positive impression? Think again. All you're doing is harming the university with your selfish misguided actions and folks are laughing at you as you walk by. Go ahead wear it with pride.

Last edited:
you paying Roy Mercer for the use of his name? Didn't think so. Makes you a hypocrite, but we already knew that.
No, you don’t know the law: Roy D Mercer is not same as RoyDawgMercer. Parody is not same as trademark thievery. But then again 5th grade level spelling is a reach for Trumpsters. On top of all that, I'm not profiting off of anyone real or imagined like that hat seller is and you're supporting when you buy it. That makes you as big a dishonest thief and the seller.

Last edited:
No, you don’t know the law: Roy D Mercer is not same as RoyDawgMercer. Parody is not same as trademark thievery. But then again 5th grade level spelling is a reach for Trumpsters. On top of all that, I'm not profiting off of anyone real or imagined like that hat seller is and you're supporting when you buy it. That makes you as big a dishonest thief and the seller.
I say you stole his name and the real Roy should sue hell out of you. Criticizing people for supporting our great president and the Dawgs while you’re wearing a Cambodian knockoff hat and posting under a stolen name. Hypocrite much?

Doesn't matter.... Can't use a trademarked item without express permission of the owner. In this case that's UGAA. They are a non-political entity and stays neutral.... by law.
I almost got a pic of one at the A&M game last year. The guy left early. I was going to get a pic and the company inside the hat. I was going to send it to McGarity.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Wearing such just let’s everyone know you’re not very intelligent and a thief. Most laugh at it.

Besides how do you think you look to players? Their families? Recruits and their parents? Think your actions create a positive impression? Think again. All you're doing is harming the university with your selfish misguided actions and folks are laughing at you as you walk by. Go ahead wear it with pride.

Luke_Crywalker.png

dec389252fa9f9a9d2d713bddb99470c.jpg

Ok, so lets let the guy with the failing mind that has been part of the problem in Washington D.C. for 48 years have a go at it! What could possibly go wrong? To heck with you, and the made in china mule you rode in on!

So you are fine selling our nation out to keep someone's feelings from being bruised! I guess that makes plenty of sense, if you are a lib!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT