ADVERTISEMENT

making fun of butch holds no water

lagunadawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2010
I hate Tennessee more than any other rival because they have no state talent and still give uga fits.I see no logic with all the jokes about butch the builder. All he did was inherit a Dooley dumpster fire as Goff did at uga after erk left and the wheels fell off.All he did was motivate the alumni,recruites,,fans and wilh little or very young talent put solid teams on the field.he does what a coach is suppose to recruit,motivate, play better than your talent. Tennessee is light years ahead of where the program was after Dooley left(good lord) I am not a religious man but if I was I would say thank you every day for Pruitt's arrival.If he did not arrive uga would take some Tennessee beat downs of epic proportions. Hell cmr barely could win against Dooley who was worse than Goff if that's possible. Fortunately uga has a leader and a coarse now.Tennessee has to catch uga and bama which have more natural resources and now better coaches. If uga coaches prior to Pruitt would of had butch moxie,energy and commitment to winning uga would have hardware. All butch has done is his job. Now uga is doing the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News