ADVERTISEMENT

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Can you point to a video, with the minute marked for me so I can see the bad in her? Not a quote from a fake news story....just a video of her doing or saying something that deserves all this derision. Hanging herself with all that rope. Some video of her that shows why you dislike her...with the minute marked so I can see what you mean.

Like I said....I am willing to be re-educated by you smart guys. I want to learn. Teach me.
She admitted saying these things. She is now trying to take them back. My question is do you think that someone that ever held the beliefs in my initial post is qualified to hold office? Second question, are you a Qanon supporter?

Reactions: celticdawg
She’s already walked back most of her crazy stuff, you think her constituents are unhappy with her now? I have no idea, but seems like she says one thing to get elected, like Jew lasers and such, then goes to Washington and takes it all back?? What the hell? You don’t need re-education from the likes of me, I can barely take care of me and my own, lol. Have a good rest of your weekend JB!
You literally described EVERY politician ever (except the orange man), who lie to get elected - but she actually apologized.
99.9% of any of the Uni-party elected betray every promise and never apologize. Ever.

So I guess you don’t like her for her honesty?

You literally described EVERY politician ever (except the orange man), who lie to get elected - but she actually apologized.
99.9% of any of the Uni-party elected betray every promise and never apologize. Ever.

So I guess you don’t like her for her honesty?

Most politicians aren’t talking about shooting their political rivals, blaming wildfires on jewish space lasers, and claiming the government was behind the las vegas mass shooting.

She apologized because she got in trouble for it

Reactions: celticdawg
Well that puts her in line with Adam . At least she said she sorry . That more than Maxine ever said and Adam and many others
I have a promo code that will get 67 pct off any mypillow.com product if any of the wise dawg chatters that are allowed by new regime to speak their mind can point to the precise minute mark.
(This includes 67 pct off Mike Lindell's memoir!)

She admitted saying these things. She is now trying to take them back. My question is do you think that someone that ever held the beliefs in my initial post is qualified to hold office? Second question, are you a Qanon supporter?
If you will give me the video, marked with the minute she said something so I can see her say it, I will answer your first question and comment on her remarks. Or give me a link to her website, where has a belief posted. I will comment.

I don’t know what Qanon ever said, so Im not a “supporter”.

I have a promo code that will get 67 pct off any mypillow.com product if any of the wise dawg chatters that are allowed by new regime to speak their mind can point to the precise minute mark.
(This includes 67 pct off Mike Lindell's memoir!)

Here’s what comes up from a simple google search. It’s the first minute through the last minute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT