ADVERTISEMENT

May have missed this……

Look, when you encourage sexual degeneracy like they do they probably wanna make sure that the girls banging their boyfriends in the boy’s restroom have access to Tampons just in case. So thoughtful!!! This world is collapsing and it’s scary how little people care.

but tampons in the boy’s restrooms???

Why in the Wide World of Sports would anyone want to do that?

I consider myself open minded and would like to hear why anyone would want to do that.

Anyone know or have a good reason as to why?

Is that what the “I” stands 4 in DEI?

https://patch.com/minnesota/saintpaul/what-know-gov-tim-walzs-controversial-tampon-bill
Question is if you pay attention to politics how did you miss this? This was all over the news when it happened

Reactions: cherrydawg
Question is if you pay attention to politics how did you miss this? This was all over the news when it happened
My post in the subject line read, “may have missed this”. Meaning I may have missed out if there was a prior discussion here on the Chat.

Obviously I knew about it. This wasn’t obvious to you?

My post in the subject line read, “may have missed this”. Meaning I may have missed out if there was a prior discussion here on the Chat.

No it wasn’t SA. My point is if you follow politics you would have known this

No it wasn’t SA. My point is if you follow politics you would have known this
Well, last I looked this is a Chat room and I certainly didn’t see any prior discussion on this.

Just a WAG, but thinks it is allowed…..since that is what this here forum is for.

If you don’t want to talk about it, it should be easy…..don’t.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Well, last I looked this is a Chat room and I certainly didn’t see any prior discussion on this.

Just a WAG, but thinks it is allowed…..since that is what this here forum is for.

If you don’t want to talk about it, it should be easy…..don’t.
Fair point. I don’t get my news from chat or MSM. I used to listen to news from 6-8 but I quit when I realized the propaganda. I now only listen to independents. I do not like arguing or back and forth of any kind. Especially here with Dawg brethren who share my love of this state and Georgia football

calm down,
we need to understand one another.
wink,

Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT