ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg May want to keep an eye on the news tonight.

Trumps plan, agree or disagree was to start blowing up Iran’s ports until they played in their sandbox. Only have 6 and and much of their food and overall commerce flows thru them. I suspect Trump and Israel are using similar playbooks. Seems like a good bet Iran will have one or two less ports by middle of next week

the "lol" is the worst part of an otherwise clueless post
Meh I worked in capacity for the DOD as a contractor for 8 years outside of DC. Let’s see what happens before we anoint this as some bigger event than it is but I’ll leave it to experts such as yourself that no way more than me :)

Meh I worked in capacity for the DOD as a contractor for 8 years outside of DC. Let’s see what happens before we anoint this as some bigger event than it is but I’ll leave it to experts such as yourself that no way more than me :)
1. The fact this happened at all is a 'big event'. Dismissing it shows your ignorance on the subject. Adding a "lol" shows an unfortunate lack of empathy for those targeted & those potentially targeted in the inevitable response.

2. Yes, I absolutely "no" more than you...and "DOD contractor outside of DC" means absolutely nothing. That also describes the wonderful special needs individuals that take out my trash & clean my bathroom on base.

1. The fact this happened at all is a 'big event'. Dismissing it shows your ignorance on the subject. Adding a "lol" shows an unfortunate lack of empathy for those targeted & those potentially targeted in the inevitable response.

2. Yes, I absolutely "no" more than you...and "DOD contractor outside of DC" means absolutely nothing. That also describes the wonderful special needs individuals that take out my trash & clean my bathroom on base.
They fired some firecrackers in retaliation and then basically backed off while they were in the air. Right now we are begging Israel to layoff because we the US do not want this conflict to escalate. Let’s see what happens IRAN has much more capabilities than drones which they know would never make it to target

They fired some firecrackers in retaliation and then basically backed off while they were in the air. Right now we are begging Israel to layoff because we the US do not want this conflict to escalate. Let’s see what happens IRAN has much more capabilities than drones which they know would never make it to target
Iran does NOT have the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Yawhah, Jehovah, I AM has vowed to always protect a remnant of the Hebrew people. Iran's capabilities are far inferior.

They fired some firecrackers in retaliation and then basically backed off while they were in the air.

"firecrackers"? You're not a serious person.

This is the first time Iran has attacked Israel from its soil. They launched dozens of drones and cruise missiles, with serious potential that ballistic missile attacks could follow.

Israel's war cabinet approved a military response to Iran's attack, but sure... "meh" and "lol" are appropriate responses.

Right now we are begging Israel to layoff because we the US do not want this conflict to escalate. Let’s see what happens IRAN has much more capabilities than drones which they know would never make it to target

You're contradicting yourself. The US begging Israel not to respond is...again...more than "meh" and "lol" is certainly not a coherent response, Mr. DOD Contractor. :rolleyes:

You do realize they also fired cruise missiles, right? You might not have No'd that.

I was a contractor for the DOD as well. Means I "no" jackshit about what is happening behind the curtain in foreign policy or what Iran may or may not be doing next. It also means I know jackshit about what the Israeli response is going to be.

Reactions: Moosefish
"firecrackers"? You're not a serious person.

This is the first time Iran has attacked Israel from its soil. They launched dozens of drones and cruise missiles, with serious potential that ballistic missile attacks could follow.

Israel's war cabinet approved a military response to Iran's attack, but sure... "meh" and "lol" are appropriate responses.

You're contradicting yourself. The US begging Israel not to respond is...again...more than "meh" and "lol" is certainly not a coherent response, Mr. DOD Contractor. :rolleyes:

We have a lot of people in harm's way even more than they already were because of this. My son on the Ike dealing with the Houthi assholes is probably safer than most but I am still praying for this to settle down.
We have a whole lot of service people in the Red Sea, Persian Gulf and other very dangerous places who have been under the gun for a long time; most of them too damn long. Many of them with no breaks. They are working ridiculous shifts. Now this bullshit.
The news doesn't say much about it but CSG2 has been engaging incoming threats and taking out threats preemptively on a near daily basis. That means all those Navy personnel, air wing maintenance, deck personnel, fire control, all the intel operators and their leadership have been basically at battle stations round the clock since right after the Gaza bullshit started.
A lot of US personnel were engaged in shooting down these UAV and missiles tonight. It's not like they have been lying by the pool resting until time to go.
Thinking this is a nothing burger or that it's no big deal is arrogance and ignorance. It makes me wanta puke.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT